Trump has no support in this country by anyone that matters

Trump has no support in this country by anyone that matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
theintercept.com/2017/05/27/trumps-america-first-infrastructure-plan-let-saudi-arabia-and-blackstone-take-care-of-it/
archive.is/6MOch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>picture of the worst presidents of the past decade

>thinks that's relevant

Except the American people. The only ones that matter.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Those five assholes are the reason we're so fucked up today.

this picture sums up why we are $20,000,000,000,000.00 in debt

>3 democrats, a retard, and a failure that couldn't get reelected!

Oh my, how will Drumpftards ever recover? 50 years from now, people will look back and say OP was worse than Hitler for igniting this holocaust against Trump voter's feelings.

>>presidents
>>decade

Makes me love him even more

America is an empire of elitist who believe nothing "American" anymore, all in it for themselves $$$ this should be expected, how would you feel if you were running a racket and some good cop came around trying to clean things up.

Keep in Mind. The past Presidents still living were subpar to average leaders and Presidents at best. None of them really did anything.

That image is wrong. Based jimmy carter likes trump quite a bit, is a big fan of his plan for peace with Israel and Palestine

Doesn't change the fact that he was legitimately, unironically a worse president than king nigger.

>40 years of neo-conservatives and globalists hate him
Anything that harms The Beast is ultimately good.

b-but all of them failed. and trump is doing awesome.

This

Yes fuck em all

/thread

If you don't think the American people matter then you need to be physically removed.

'by anyone that matters"
61 million don't matter? those people voted for him because they were forgotten by all those people in the pic and their corrupt hacks.

The men that ruined us hate him? Fuck I love him even more now.

These dumbasses did this. They are the problem Trump is trying to fix.

It is remarkable how much I loath pretty much every President since Reagan, and even he fucked up so bad that California became a cancer onto the earth. Kenney's with the 60's immigration act was the beginning of the end however.

>All the presidents of the past 3 decades line up saying they don't support Trump
>all of them are apart of the Bush/Clinton dynasty
>all of them have done collectively more irreversible damage to the country than Trump ever will do
I hate how politics in America has boiled down to some Game of Thrones shit where a bunch of super rich famlies fight against each other for control over the country.

>The Bush and Clinton dynasties, and their pet negro don't support Trump

No, really?

yeah the guys that ran it into the dirt.Good point, thanks

>the fucking clowns who sold out our country to Marxists, globalist Jews, and Israel.

except by 88 percent of half the country....nice try mate....

>presidents belonging to elitist families dont like Trump, including the family of a candidate Trump chewed out

colour me surprised

fuck clinton and fuck the CiA!

Yea! President Trump will get us out of debt!!
Bill Clinton's presidency saw large budget surpluses.

kill yourself shill rat

> only people that matter
> posts a lineup of sellout traitor presidents

Can someone explain this new meme to me? How many layers of irony is this on?

Three Democrats and two of Jeb's immediate family members. Really prickles my peanuts.

Because serving half of one term in the senate was enough to be prepared for being president.

Christ, what happened?

The people matter.

All I see is globalist fucks that lied and never delivered on anything they campaigned on

This was a big part of it. Trump ran his whole campaign on this, but the media ignored it, for reasons.

>trusting the kike servant machine
Really hmmmms your hmmmmmmmers

Trump still has the white supremacists, the unemployed whites, the dyed-in-the-wool Republicans and the alt-right neckbeards.

trump is trying to, i'm sad to say, line his pocket book and get his friends' kids federal jobs. that is all.

but so far he's only succeeded in making his poor daughter's husband the target of a federal investigation.

poor kushjew.

so much shill. saged

how much delusion could one thread have?

>oh wow, three democrats don't support a republican, one of whom is married to the other candidate.
>both bushes butthurt because Jeb didn't get the candidacy.

All those old hags ruined this country so fuck off

You wouldn't do this in real life, would you? Just walk up to people in the middle of a conversation and have an autistic panic attack just rambling non-sensical gibberish. No? Then fucking save it for topical moments. I agree with everything you say, but fucking at least try and have some tact, user.

You summed up why he won perfectly. The average man wanted trump. Fuck the elites.

THEY ARE THE REASON TRUMP GOT ELECTED YOU STUPID MONGOLOID

Russia is why Trump got elected. No other reason.

Decade? Are you fucking new to this country Achmed?

Yea except the stock market is booming. Fuck off shareblue, you lost

>men who actually know what the job entails

>one got impeached for lying
>one got us into war for nukes that didn't exist.
>one is black
>mfw

Market took the biggest hit in almost a decade because of Trump.

>a billionaire who lies through his teeth and sees people as numbers is president
>stock market is booming
no fucking shit?

>no support by anyone that matters.

the common man.

The people who you are referring to are the enemy.

>by anyone that matters.
by the people for the people, silly blatant nigger/nigger lover as only those types of people carry such erroneous opinions.

>who lies through his teeth
what politician hasn't lied though?

Carter is a retard and the rest are fucking criminals. Free lesson faggot

0/10

>no support in this country by anyone that matters
>implying We The People don't matter

kys

yes trumps budget plan for the biggest tax cut of all time & military spending increases for our SEVERELY DEPLETED MILITARY & trillion dollar infrastructure bill will solve this problem

Bush Clinton Bush Obama are all Deep Staters.
(Carter is just an anomaly).

You are so right. These men created and ran the Deep State. They are the enemies of the people. Therefore, they hate President Trump who is fighting to take the country back for the people Bush especially not too happy the truth about 9/11 is about the be disclosed. Comey and every other FBI head were hiding the evidence. Kissinger's concience is now forcing him to work for the side of good. Probably worried about his mortal soul.
So-these evil creatures do not like Trump. One of them made the call to assisinate JFK. Haters..

hes so thin and twinky

those blacks in jail are gonna eat his privledged ass up for lunch

>some of the worst presidents in US history
>mattering

>We The People don't matter
could you be retarded a little louder

wtf i love bush now?

>clinton improved the country more than any living president
>obama improved the country second most of any living president
>worst presidents

Stay deluded.

Wow what a fucking all-star lineup.

maybe kushner will turn on trump?

>infrastructure bill
he's selling you out to saudi arabia: theintercept.com/2017/05/27/trumps-america-first-infrastructure-plan-let-saudi-arabia-and-blackstone-take-care-of-it/
archive.is/6MOch

Those are all the living presidents in the picture, obviously one of them is the best.

Yes, especially since Trump isn't in the photo.

That fact that none of these fucktards support Trump tells me exactly why I should support Trump.

All of these men put us into our current situation.

I'm literally shaking,
today I went to a McDonalds and I orders like a Double Big Mac and a Diet Coke, the cashier and people around were clearly looking at me and judging me, never in my life I felt so oppressed and terrified before, I ran away with my eyes closed and shat my self in panic and decided to hide in a public restroom when I was bumped by two KKK members and one ICE agent there who told me this toilet was for men only, fucking uneducated rednecks probably assumed my genders withour asking me, some men can have vaginas too, this is a fact. Never again. Trump and his literal fascist state health propaganda need to leave, either through an impeachment or a revolution.

And let me guess, you think Trump is smarter than all of these guys and is going to fix everything, right?

He's sure doing a good job so far! And by that, we're lucky he's failed at doing everything.

Hey, isn't that your president?

ok let me see, Carter screw up the countrys economy and turned some allies into enemies
Clinton is a fucking rapist money launderer
Bush SR and JR took america to pointless wars in the middle east, that has costed the lives of many, and billions of dollars in debt
And Obana basically made legal for the goverment to spy on the population, armed terrorists that are killing americans and force ewveryone to pay for services on the lazy benefit from

yeah i get why none of them support trump

left to right.
played by the reagan people hard with iran-contra
bombed iraqi pharmaceutical manufacturing to distract from perjury scandal, cut welfare, let his wife get involved in the political process of the health care reform effort that culminated in nothing, oversaw banking "reform" that increased consolidation and didn't regulate the financial products that caused the 2008 recession, signed the communications decency act
lazy war criminal
lazy war criminal, passed a version of the dole-chafee healthcare bill with more pork, medicaid expansion, and none of the stuff that makes trial lawyers angry
lost an election to bill clinton

>implying actual real life
He wouldn't.

donald trump is a senile, narcissistic conman who isn't going to clean up his own diaper

Don't libs loathe like half the people in this picture?

maybe kushner can do his time in the same prison his father did

Not after experiencing the international embarrassment of the orange pedo-in-chief we have now, who expresses America's position to other world leaders by awkwardly jerking their hand towards his groin or shoving them out of the way.

Every single one of them are horrible. Carter being the worst next comes Clinton (nafta) and then Obama.

K, I'm done. gas the leatherdaddys.

Yeah his peanut farm was a serious problem to America. It's a good thing Republicans spent literally millions of dollars investigating it in a laughable attempt to get him impeached.

Buttbuddy to any rich white guy with a hot tub

Why hasn't this bot been banned yet

wmds and muhhhhhhhhh everything trust me

man of destiny

From left to right
>a naive goy that couldn't solve a hostage crisis
>a serial rapist that only gen x faggots and baby boomers like
>another good goy that got taken advantage of by the globalists to create ISIS
>the nigger that finished the job
>the man that probably got Kennedy killed

donald trump could pull out his dick and wipe it on angela merkel''s sleeve and it wouldn't even rank with kidnapping and torturing people :^)

Or wiretapping our allies

We don't have to worry about that anymore, we don't have any allies left.