Putting my foot down

So today I was in my garden doing some planting when all of a sudden my neighbor popped her little black head over the top of it.

I was mi ding my own business when she said " hey u Dem sum gewd flowahs and cabBage u got see, show make some geeeeeewwwwd jumbalia all u needs is a side of Dem pigZ feet and chiclinssss we sheet get duh family yuh geda for a ole fashion bbq!" Then her little nigglet starts yipping and yapping.

So I never responded ran right into my house locked the doors and called the police on them. I said I felt threatened so now the nog got a citation for disturbing the piece and the officer said they are going to have DSS do a visit to the house tomorrow. I feel good about putting my foot down, I have no idea why she even thought she could speak to me or that I would respond I was offended and disgusting. Do you think I did good Sup Forums?

You did good. Up until they burn your house down one night while you are still in it. Be on your toes user, they will seek revenge and yet will be unable to comprehend the consequences of their actions until it is to late.

You made the right decision. It was about to attack.

Holy shit, you got invited to a barbecue by your neighbor and you called the police?

God you're a fairy-assed faggot. Kill yourself.

Sorry for some of the typos auto correct and my adrenaline is pumping, I'm still steaming mad that my gardening was distracted by that nappy headed nigger.

>Sorry for some of the typos auto correct and my adrenaline is pumping, I'm still steaming mad that my gardening was distracted by that nappy headed nigger.
No doubt. It sounded like a close call. Did it steal anything?

Bitch wanted free fresh grown veggies and who do you think would actually be paying for the food? Me! Plus, she should never think it was okay to even speak to me.

You should have put a chain around her neck and made her do the "jump down turn around pick a bale of cotton" or whatever it is you're growing.

you need to go back

>Plus, she should never think it was okay to even speak to me.
At least now she knows not to speak to a white without being spoken to first.

No but just touching my fucking fence stole some property value of my house.

> Over-reacting this bad

Hopefully the police take care of it

Fuck off leaf enjoy getting ass fucked by the mudscum owner of the falafel stand outside your house you mapel tree loving half-blood.

Yeah for sure, she and her nigglet baby need a free ride through the "Club House" if you know what I'm saying.

What kind of Chicago tier ghetto do you live in. burger that you need to go code-red lockdown the moment you spot a nigger?

Just tell the bitch no and leave them be, you neurotic cunts have the 2a for a reason

Well I just feel bad that someone like you had to go through this. It's terrible, really.

>So I never responded ran right into my house locked the doors and called the police on them. I said I felt threatened so now the nog got a citation for disturbing the piece and the officer said they are going to have DSS do a visit to the house tomorrow. I feel good about putting my foot down, I have no idea why she even thought she could speak to me or that I would respond I was offended and disgusting. Do you think I did good Sup Forums?

Nice work, user. Nice work.

Unlike you cunts we don't allow our niggers to just speak to a white individual. Lack of respect. I live in Ohio in a rural commubity. I called the police to have her put back where she belongs and I locked the doors so she could not come in and flip flop those big old fat black lips of hers getting nog saliva and bad niggers breath all around my house too.

Next time I see the little nigglet playing on the grass, I'm going to spray it with my hose then call the police to report trespassing.

>wasting tax payer money on literally nothing
You should've told her to fuck off like a real man instead of running to the authorities like a little bitch. Saged.

I'm a Miss and I don't waste my breath on that specie of animal.

Sweeting LARPing Jesus! I'm glad you're alright!

And allow this ape to potentially get near another white person? OP did a community service.

You did good OP. Only thing you could have done better was incorporate the one minute finger.

Pic related

I would do it all over again if given the chance.

I see her big nappy head boppin around peaking out her window at my house. Might call them again saying that they are peeping toms.

Good job, OP.

At first I thought OP was marriage material. After further consideration I realized that no one actually lives in "OHIO" therefore OP is larping.
Identifies as a "Miss" which is code for born a man.
Video proof next time

Nigger alert, nigger alert, nigger and or Jew tampering is being sensed.

Typical narrow minded SJW libtard return.
Nothing relevant to say so just starts the name calling.
Well played OP..... Well played

MOOP UH BOOPIN BE DOOT BIX NOOD CRACKA.

Being a dick head to someone trying to be nice to you you. Guess who the nigger is in this situation.

Yep.

The nigger putting it's filthy paws on my fence.

Smart man. Never relax around blacks.

Thank's but I'm a Miss.

Timestamp Pic or GTFO

Fuck off horn dog Mc.Fuckface

:) lol you did well

I'm in love =)

Maybe because the majority of our niggers had to pass our immigration control for entry and aren't all gangbanging gibsmedats. The only poor minority in Canada is east asians and they aren't man enough to fuck with anyone

You're gonna wake up tomorrow with a dick hole in all your garden shit. Called the police on the wrong niggas bitch white girl.

>Hello? 911? Yes, I'd like to report a disturbance in my neighborhood
>A nappy haired NEGRO just used it's long black amazon legs to speak to me over the top of my fence
>The manor in which this negro spoke was unintelligible, but I can tell you that it was licking it's fat NEGROID lips, signaling that an attack was about to take place
>I have never seen anything so revolting in all my years of living in this neighborhood. I need you to send the sharpest caucasian police officer you have on duty over to my neighborhood IMMEDIATELY
>Great scott! I can see it rummaging through my neighbor's garbage as we speak!

I want this to be the future

so somebody looked over YOUR fence and said "hi" so you ran into the house like a little baby bitch and called the police?