TRUMP VOTERS SHOCKED TO LEARN THAT TRUMP’S BUDGET WILL CUT THEIR FOOD STAMPS AND DISABILITY PAYMENTS

TRUMP VOTERS SHOCKED TO LEARN THAT TRUMP’S BUDGET WILL CUT THEIR FOOD STAMPS AND DISABILITY PAYMENTS
theintellectualist.co/trump-voters-shocked-to-learn-that-trumps-budget-will-cut-their-food-stamps-and-disability-payments/

>Crazy old lady realizes she's an idiot but it's too late.

Truly a modern day tragedy

kek

Oh, that person's opinion must also be everyone else's opinion. I guess I hate Trump now.

What sort of idiot is reliant on welfare, then decide to vote for someone who wants to cut back on said welfare?

>cnn study
>"the intellectualist"
hahaha

Why do Trump takes always vote against their interest

Bump

fake cnn Trump supporters

this is a common tactic of the left, make the supporters of the opposition look like they regret their support...I think this also happened during brexit

I have a chronic back injury that i've suffered from for many years now.

I can't do manual labor and i'm reliant on my disability check to help get me through college.

is this going to totally fuck me?

to a tin, it's simply amazing what has been perfected....albeit beautiful and both terrifying

>Tell lies to stupid poor people
>They get worried when you lie they are in danger
These people would not be affected, but watch them panic when a newsfag tells them scary lies.

I am more curious about the function of OPs post. I think it's meant to make a fool out of the supporters of the opposite movement while bolstering the beliefs of liberals/left learning people in this example. Propaganda that servers two functions is very effective. Similar to the debilitating effects of concepts like white privilege

You are arguing with a bot.
See- Don't forget to sage

Trumpkins btfo

kill yourself shill rat

Oh man, I regret voting for Trump because he's going to take away my free healthcare and EBT card, and probably mess up my disability payments for my crippling anxiety.

Oh wait, hold on. I have a job and I pay for everything myself. Nevermind.

and I was trying to stir p some genuine discussion HIGHJAACCKKKKK

No Leaf.... tragedy avoided.
Now she can go get a job, be a contributing member of society and have some sense of self worth. Now 20 million people all have to go and do the same thing. The greatest engine of prosperity the world has ever known now awakens and roars to life. Tragedy Avoided

Neets on suicide watch

I have a strong feeling most people who vote Republican are not on food stamps or on disability.

Why not interview the guy that would regret voting for Trump if he didnt cut welfare and disablility payments

Ahahahah good, stupid bitch. Just coz ur voting the right way doesn't mean u can live of tax dollars from working yankie doodles

I don't care about welfare. My family is on welfare but protecting our race is more important

Wrong. This is why I voted Trump. This cunt claiming otherwise is shill.

>implying poor people vote Republican

Garbage ass propaganda. This is a typical Leftist tactic. Theybdid this same stuff with Brexit

Honestly, would you hire that old disabled bitch? She'll be homeless by the end of the summer

Nothing is going to change.

The suggested change targets commercial businesses getting money for hiring minorities at a loss

This

Trumps supporters aren't on welfare.
>that's Clintons base

Got proof they're fake? :D

Any white on food stamps deserves their end.

Is the article about you?

26 year old NEET here
No food stamps. No welfare. Odd jobs to get by. I think this is wonderful news. Cut welfare for those who don't need it. But don't forget to start cutting corporate welfare as well. This system of privatizing profits and nationalizing losses is ridonkulous.

Is this article about them? :D

>odd jobs
How much to you make?

fuck drumpf
fuck white people

People always forget the latter part. They're so quick to shit on the lazy or unfortunate, which hey go for it, but they are oddly quiet when the topic of getting these fucking corporations who are all too happy to socialize losses is brought up.

Honestly if we're talking about spending cuts, starting from there seems quite a bit more effective.

Never going to happen.

>The intellectualist

Fucking kek, how up your own ass do you have to be to call your site that?

Bumpp

>Got proof they're fake?

Yeah. They're on CNN.

I've made 3900 in one month before.

Nice.
Handouts are sirry

>unironically calling your blog "the intellectualist"

>Am Trump supporter
>Have dead end job but making ends meet
>Not on welfare, food stamps, or anything of the sort
Feels good to be secure and in the right man

yes shareblue, the majority of food stampers voted trump, not for the gibmedat dems

fuck off niggers

STAVE THE BUMS!

Midwest methheads BTFOOOO

>People who voted for Trump
>People who rely on others to survive
Pick one.

>cuts domestic welfare
>ups international welfare by 25%
WEW! What an assclown.

I collect SSDI so my literal neet bux are at stake here.

It also is targeting government rehabilitation services that aid in getting people back into the workforce. They are literally being force to drop people because of this, and those that are allowed to stay are not going to be able to get half of the help they have been getting.

No. There's a difference between a disability and being a lazy fuck

Ive been saying it for years. You attach work or community service to food stamps and the numbers drop in a week.

TRUMP VOTERS SHOCKED, SHOCKED THERE IS NO FUNDING FOR THE WALL!!

I won't lie Sup Forums former gibsmedat here. Over the past few months, it has been hilarious watching mainstream meteor crash and burn! But in all seriousness, we can't let this Maxine waters get his hands on those codes!

Lots of states have people needing to go to work training courses to collect, Missouri for example

>ever supporting trump
dude you're literally on the wrong side of the IQ bell curve

Sorry, but we can't afford to keep you alive. We have more important things to do.

and congress will take a big steaming pile of shit on it just like they always do with the president's bugets. corn will be had

Bump

>intellectualist
>.co
Yeah, no. Into the trash it goes.