The LoliPill?

Have Jews corrupted western culture through pedophobia via Judeo-Christian values?
Nymphet love is the purest form of relationship. Age and wisdom guiding a limpid youth to true morality in a way parents simply can't. Not uncommon in pagan and Greek and Roman society prior to Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NuPol level of discourse

I belive so, if you look at the effect of pedophobia in society, as young people are basically locked in their own world for "their protection" the division that exist between generations is widened even more which makes it almost impossible to communicate values to newer generations.

>what's a free bump.

>it almost impossible to communicate values to newer generations.
Exactly, that's why society keeps degrading, young people put the opinions of their peers way ahead of their parents fairly early on in development. Having a romantic quasi-guardian is a perfect intermediary to stop young girls from basing all their values on their idiotic peers and (((rap culture)))

I'm trying to have a discussion on morality and western society on a political sub, please take your reddit memes and Saudi proxy elsewhere

Let me tell you a story.

>I was working my shitty customer service job >9yr old girl comes to counter
>Asks me a question
>Breath REEKS of cheesy doritos. Not even a fat kid, just absolutely reeks of nacho cheese.
>Direct her to shelf
>Comes back
>Pays 5 dollars entirely of pennies

Why is this even a meme? Lolis are gross.

True lolis/nymphets are 12-15 you pervert, no normal people are attracted to pre-pubescent children.

KYS FAGGOT

The jews hate pedophiles because they want the lolis to themselves.

this has been proven with the fact that any time a jew reaches power, he uses that power to fulfill his desires, the jew believes that goys aren't worthy and that only the chosen people can have those kinds of things.

alternatively the jew uses it as blackmail, as a tool to conduct witch hunts against his enemies, which is why it will never be decriminalized, as it is a valuable asset to jewish rule over the masses.

Being walled off in their own world and culture leads to the stereotypical teenage behaviour, but its not actually inevitable for teenagers to become absolute retards, I mean its true that there are all the hormones and the fact that their brain isn't completely developed, but if you talk with someone that has been raised well to be an smart person even at an young age it can actually be a pretty interesting experience to see their natural human curiosity and how they develop their minds and ways of thinking.

Dancing boys Afganistan NOW...

Don't even try with the feminists here. Well, try but you'll realize they stupid.

>jew uses it as blackmail, as a tool to conduct witch hunts against his enemies, which is why it will never be decriminalized, as it is a valuable asset to jewish rule over the masses.
This 100%. that's why out of nowhere being attracted to a fully developed 16/17yr old is equitable to pre-pubescent pedophilia. It's a perfect tool because the "evidence" is very easy to gather vs framing a rape or murder.
Malleable personality + "cool" degenerate rap culture (normalization of miscegenation, drugs and violence) being pushed to young people. It's almost funny how obvious it is

I don't see the grossness of this story? It sounds pretty hot.
>no normal people are attracted to pre-pubescent children.
All normal men are attracted to little girls.

Let me tell you a story

>working as retail service job
>34 yo " " " " " " " girl " " " " " " " comes to counter
>asks for a price check
>breath reeks of alcohol
>can smell shes on the rag
>fat as fuck
>tries to pay me in foodstamps
>I start vomiting
>her black boyfriend shows up to defend her honor

>Have Jews corrupted western culture through pedophobia via Judeo-Christian values?
Yes. Next question?
>All normal men are attracted to little girls.
Not true. In the east, men are more attracted to marriageable women who won't be useless around the house and farm.

Preach!

Ah I was wondering when the controlled opposition was going to show-up trying to equate pubescent girls to literal children.
Despite being copypasta this actually holds a lot of truth. By the time girls pass their nymphet stages they almost always fall victim to (((popular media)))
they need guardians who can provide them with loving guidance in a way no teacher or parent can

I had this interesting experience while I was talking with this young girl I think she was 12, I didn't seek it out btw we just happened to be in the same place at the same time, anyway during the conversation I asked her about how she was doing in school and stuff and among other things she told me that she was feeling very conflicted because her science teacher was talking about Evolutionism and Creationism so she was confused about which one was true, so I asked and she confirmed that she was a Catholic like most of her family, then I pointed that there's actually no contradiction in accepting evolutionary science and being a Catholic according to the official doctrine, like many people she didn't know about this and said that she would ask her teacher about that, we talked about some other stuff like that and it was a very pleasant conversation to say the least.

Toddlerfag pls go

>By the time girls pass their nymphet stages
this nymphet meme is bullshit, dude
your "nymphets" are already going to parties, twerking to nigger music and blowing their drug dealers. society has already ruined them.

>your "nymphets" are already going to parties, twerking to nigger music and blowing their drug dealers. society has already ruined them.
Even more of a reason to love and guide them from a young age. You're just proving my point. It's the same as when people say Europe has already fallen, no it's the perfect time to act.

"Pedophilia" has lost its meaning today. Pedophilia used to mean sexual attraction towards little prepubescent kids as young as 7 or 5. In retarded America, you are a "pedophile" for thinking a 17 year old is hot, and this is ridiculous.

>oh yes, ill clean up after tyrone's mess!
>muh broken slutty street tramp fetish!

>Even more of a reason to love and guide them from a young age.
I agree here but you do that BEFORE they've become abhorrent human garbage, not after.

Yep. View here for more:

we report

you decide

>pedophobia

This is a very real thing.

>People agreeing with me too much are controlled opposition
What? Im agreeung that gurls should be married young so they'll be good wives.

>According to Freud's theory, in the earliest stage of a child's psychosexual development, the oral stage, the mother's breast became the formative source of all later erotic sensation. This new philosophy was the new intellectual and cultural underpinning ideology of the new age of sexual frankness. Much of his research remains widely contested by professionals in the field, though it is has spurred critical developments in the humanities.

>Anarchist Freud scholars Otto Gross and Wilhelm Reich (who famously coined the phrase "Sexual Revolution") developed a sociology of sex in the 1910s to 1930s.

Yes more in context of this post I was going to put hebephobia to be more accurate, but no one would of known what I was talking about. That's how obscure the lower limits of normal sexuality are.

Don't touch the children, let the children touch you. Uncle Jackson taught me that.

Those scenes in Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt speak to me, where the character dreams of this elfin nymph. I've been having dreams like them a lot. Not about an underage girl but a young small and thin girl

The age of consent should probably be at sixteen or something, but I don't think there's any active plot

I have been trying to cure my mental disease related to OP's post. Nothing works. Should I just accept it and stop self-hating while still not harming others?

feminist here. Statutory rape is real and you guys are idiots but are both correct. pedophobia as it stands does more harm than good, and people on our country literally care more about a little girl being raped than hit by a car.

In any case, I think you guys are white washing the idea a bit. If it became normal to engage someone to a small child early in life as in ye old days, most of you faggots would be virgins till you're 25. Doesn't seem ideal solution for most men, and pretty much gaurentees we give up our agency. (implying a girl gets the choice and not her parents)

yes. stop falling for the degenerate meme.

>Should I just accept it and stop self-hating while still not harming others?
just accept it. theres really nothing that can be done.

>saudi arabia
here's a loli for ya

How do i live with this?

How young lad?

kys loser

It's easy unless you're stupid enough to invoke demons and shit.

Just fap.

reported

>should I just accept it and stop self-hating while still not harming others
Yes, as long as you aren't harming anyone there's no reason to feel bad about yourself, just admire them.

>How do i live with this?
Fapping helps.

this might result in rees but if masturbating doesn't do it for you and you need emotions you could go for loli yuri. Watch two innocent girls grow in relationship to one another and appreciate it emotionally. that would be more vicarious a way of satisfying yourself while never the less calling less attention to your own role and longing. less to self insert to

Time to get off Sup Forums, muhammed.

I think 10 is the minimum but I could be wrong. I like those 12 year olds with the nice hips and small boobs the most. I feep gross writing this desu.

This is wrong.You can't have sex with that. My furious dick would tear her hot ass apart

kys pedo cuck

I want to watch.

>Find a way to manage your depression/loneliness in an effective non-drug abusing way
>Find a legitimate hobby (theres more to life than your sexual attraction)
>Try to forget the fact that you cannot have what you want
>fap
>

"WE'RE COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKERS"
-Jeff Sessions

I'd argue the opposite op. Jews are using Japanese cartoons to turn all young white males into repulsive pedophiles to keep them from breeding.

I kek'd

I don't like 2D girls all that much because they look too fake to me. I will probably seek to get a petite adult gf and hope she is willing to wear a schoolgirl outfit once she warms up to me enough.

>If it became normal to engage someone to a small child early in life
No one's speaking of child brides, just the acceptance of Hebephelia as normal and even useful part of sexuality. Statutory rape is bullshit as a set of legal parameters but has some truth in it, who ever the "romantic-guardian" is can easily abuse his position
Depends, what's your optimal age range?

>this self-hating leaf
Just embrace the magic of lolis.
>Statutory rape is real
No, it isn't.
>implying a girl gets the choice and not her parents
Arranged marriage best marriage. Really neither member of the couple should have much say in it, it should be arranged by the parents.
10 or 12 usnt even that young.

Fuck off you pedo cunts

These people have nothing to do with regular hebes/pedos they don't love little girls they just love abusing vulnerable people.

But anytime the media gets wind of Japanese loli culture they condemn it.

Refer to my trips post

The perfect age to give a girl to a man is variable, but the norm should be one year after their first period, thats the moment when the girl should marry someone 20+ years old

>isn't that young
You should be shot in the fucking face

>If it became normal to engage someone to a small child early in life as in ye old days, most of you faggots would be virgins till you're 25.

False
In "ye olde days" (i assume as late as the latter half of the 1800's) single parent adoption was much easier as orphanages would basically sell their orphans to whomever wanted them.
Technically it wouldn't be "impossible"

Okay but how do i actually live with this?

see

>Implying Islam doesn't enforce positive conservative values and has more in common with /pol than leftists
This has been brought up many times
Trips, your definitely on the "unnatural" side, fetishes are inherently bad, yours if pretty degenerate but is still much better than cuckolding and the like

16+ or seek help/kill yourself

right is to young and ruins the picture I'd repay you if you cropped it

A pairing as old as time. A young woman would see a man and biologically be drawn to him for his protection, want for babies, they grow together, she's in prime health/age during reporduction to create the best offspring increasing the chanses of their survical and leanth of you genes being passed down by generations.

I've seen it myself in person, young family member being drawn to family friend who owns a small boat, nice strong independent capable man, nothing flashy but she smelled something.

mitochondrial eve [the earliest genetic ancestor science has been able to pin point, or "great mother"] was 15 when she already had several children. It's just nature, anyone who disputes this is just not in the journey of seeking truth, and righteousness.

When I get things in order I hope to find a young one, fertile and healthy to bare the healthiest children and be vigorous and well involved in the children's life in their most formative years. Honestly I was all into the loli slamming thing [which I've personally done several times :] but realize its a desire that stems now from weakness, like comfort food. I just want to ensure good future offspring.
Welcome to USA we gotta dumb down everything down to the lowest common denominator.

>this thread

I agree except I'd say girls should be married immediately after their first blood instead of waiting.
Go to the park to look at little girls sometimes, go to little girl softball games. Maybe marry a woman and have daughters and fuck them.
Just don't hurt a girl and stop being so down on yourself.

Kill yourself childfucker, before someone helps you with that in a significantly more painful way.

Watch patrician films.

>ever notice that pedo's are ugly social retards.

of course they do. A big part of the plan is that pedophiles are socially repulsive (which isn't necessarily a bad thing by itself imo) to ensure that the young white males they hook remain socially isolated.

>fuck your daughters
>don't hurt a girl
Again, you should be shot in your fucking face you sick cunt.
See

>Honestly I was all into the loli slamming thing [which I've personally done several times
You were doing pretty good until you revealed you're actually just human garbage.

Moral fags everywhere, you're not impressing anyone and you're not going to get laid, drop the act.

Why is she so cute bros?

lewis carroll bro

If you like little girls you have a mental illness

I came to this thread because I thought we would all be laughing at op and talking about hanging pedophiles in the street, instead I am probably on the FBI's list (in addition to the NSA's for being here in the first place) for even looking at this thread.

Nope, they should wait and be prepped by their mothers when the time comes, remember that after their first period they are no longer a child, so they must learn to clean, cook and everything that involves of making a house a home

>Find a way to manage your depression/loneliness in an effective non-drug abusing way
I am bad at social interaction. I take long walks outside to distract myself. I just shut down my feelings.
>Find a legitimate hobby (theres more to life than your sexual attraction)
I lift weights and I walk outside
>Try to forget the fact that you cannot have what you want
Reality always hits me. It is not just my disease. It's that women my age don't want me either (i am nonexclusive). I chose to not like them as much anymore. It would be a purely sexual attration because in order to have emotional attraction she needs to be innocent.

reporting in for the daily pedo thread

Americans are too cucked by their media to realize the difference between a literal child and a young teen.

Girls like their daddy's love. It's not bad.
So overrated, such overproduced shoots.
>they must learn to clean, cook and everything that involves of making a house a home
She should already have been learning these things.

this entire thread
youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

>Go to the park to look at little girls sometimes, go to little girl softball games.
fuck no dude, the minute you get to needing real flesh is the minute you are too far gone. If you reach the point to where japanese cartoons and games aren't enough for you is the point you should probably "have an accident cleaning your gun"

ALL PEDOPHILES MUST HANG
FETCH THE FUCKING NOOSE

You would like some lead therapy as well you sick cunt.

>those subtitles

literally kill yourself you sick pedo

no we do, its that we just don't care. Leave teenagers to get fucked by teenagers.

I am putting up something generic because you moralfags cannot take seeing patrician girls out there and get triggered by seeing one, let alone on Sup Forums.

>marry a woman and have daughters and fuck them.

>getting so mad over just looking
Cmon

>pimpim
>patrician

How can the most "aware" community on the internet have fallen for the (((underage))) meme? You fools KNOW there's a defining difference between 13-17yr olds and pre-pubescent children