SMOKING STOGIES GENERAL

>what makes cigars different from cigarettes?

The fact is cigars are wrapped in dried tobacco leaves while a cigarettes is wrapped in paper and this is where a majority of the health problems come from

>smoking smells disgusting

Only cigarettes smell bad, cigars are completely different in that they are very pleasantly scented and only leave a good smell behind

>smoking causes lung cancer

While smoking cigarettes does have correlation with lung cancer, cigars are different because you do not inhale them, you simply keep it in your mouth and then blow it out

>how will I know if I've inhaled

You will cough violently

>cigars are expensive

Most things that are worth their salt are

>I'm still not sure

What if I told you smoking raises testosterone?
hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

youtu.be/-Tn7MO1c8uc

What if I told you smoking a cigar has more benefits than negative effects

youtu.be/YgvBsuojXQY

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/15115-5-health-benefits-smoking-disease.html

And I'll just leave this here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_in_Jewish_law

So what is Sup Forums waiting for? Grab your alt right buddies and lets make smoking stogies an alt right symbol!

youtu.be/qYf1AgZAXuI

Other urls found in this thread:

jrcigars.com
famous-smoke.com/cigars
m.thompsoncigar.com
youtu.be/dqu6EQDrm_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cigars are too masculine for numale today

>While smoking cigarettes does have correlation with lung cancer, cigars are different because you do not inhale them, you simply keep it in your mouth and then blow it out
still cause oral cancer

Okay well then why do all the super masculine world leaders always smoke?

Winston Churchill
Fidel Castro
JFK
Etc

Wrong the majority (70%) of people diagnosed with oral cancer are heavy drinkers.

wat do if california you have to be 21 to buy cigars

I prefer to use a pipe, especially corncob since I can't be assed to maintain a nicer briar one.

jrcigars.com

famous-smoke.com/cigars

m.thompsoncigar.com

Hope this helps, if not I would suggest maybe buying off Craigslist but be careful with that.

Very nice, nothing wrong with having some more class

fucking hang yourself

>cigars are completely different in that they are very pleasantly scented and only leave a good smell behind

you're the person that smells like shitty convenience store swishers all day that no one wants to be around but they're too polite to just tell you that you stink

Hey faggot, sorry you're not man enough to be able to inhale cigar smoke but I do it every time

t. someone who has been smoking pipes/cigars the last decade

Keep sucking on that brown cock.

>what makes cigars different from cigarettes?
Nothing exceot tgat they're a little gayer.
>cigars are completely different in that they are very pleasantly scented and only leave a good smell behind
That isn't true at all.
Go shill somewhere else, you piece of shit.

>super masculine world leaders
>lists a bunch of super fags
Really makes you think

look i've been smoking good quality cigars since I was 16, I 34 now, I don't have any health issues, my grandfather smoked until he was 85, he died at 86, so I don't think its too big of problem, I think the problem is people being pussies honestly.

Holy kek. They do make nice shirts, too.

But cigars fuck you up. The tobacco Jew is the tobacco Jew. Just embrace the flirtation with death. Also, fuck smoking without heavy drinking. What are you, some kind of faggot?

>Paper is where the problem comes from
Either you're trolling or ducking retarded.
Why did my grandfather die of lung cancer then?
Man never touched what he called bitch sticks. Only cigars.

Have another hardtack candy, Grandpa

Also..
>not inhaling
>smoking
You're just giving some dried leaves a blowjob.

I'm going to have a bowl of black and tan right now.

Pipe smoking is for true patricians.

I'm in incapable of using any drug without turning it into a degenerate addiction. Back when I smoked tobacco it didn't take long for me to start filling bong bowls to the brim for that weird headrush.

I even had a coffee phase where I would pound em down

Well it does get absorbed through your mouth, just to a much lesser extent, that's why cigars are so massive and use so much tobacco, it's essentially the most inefficient way to consume tobacco

Not necessarily a bad thing though, you don't necessarily want peak efficiency, the advantage of cigars is that your lungs don't suffer

>a cat poster
>implying I get gas station cigars
WEW lad I actually go to real cigar shops with actual name brand cigars

>being so insecure
I bet you don't eat bananas either

JFK was a Chad
>had numerous affairs with his wife knowing but she was too cucjed to leave such an alpha, super fit, supported hitler

Your papa most likely inhaled friendo

>he smokes for the buzz and not the flavor

Fore shame user

Learn self discipline, and by no means at i implying you don't have it, but like any skill it takes a consistent effort to improve upon it. And self discipline is one of if not the most difficult skill to acquire. However it is the most useful in that you have mastery over your desires and wants.

youtu.be/dqu6EQDrm_k

Now think of this like lifting weights. Most people after joining a gym can't do 4 pl8 squat, however with consistent effort you can attain this. Once you apply this fundamental understanding to self discipline you can understand why an addict of 10 years to a drug can't quit in one day, rather they must gradually work up to completely quitting.

God speed user

>smoke cigars for the flavor and die of cancer having never caught a buzz
You guys are more pathetic than nicotine free vapers.

>muh cancer
Stop being such a puss
>wow youre retarded for putting your health at risk
See my original post
>vaping false equivalence
One makes you a man while the other is for highschool boys

enjoy your mouth cancer faggots. If you're going to smoke don't be some retarded Scarface LARPer. At least with cigs you get a real buzz.

Fuck off moron

>everyone gets mouthcancer
Oldest person to ever live smoked at 120
>smoking is unhealthy
First person to break the 4 minute mile smoked like a freight train

Smoking cigars is remarkably safer than cigarettes but even milleniaks are too brain washed by the media to accept simple truths. When has something redpilled ever been popular?Nothing I said is false

I'm not anti-smoking, I'm anti-cigar. Anyone who's ever smoked knows that the worst short term effects of smoking are the shit it does to your mouth/teeth, which I would imagine is worse with cigars.

That plus it's obvious cigar smokers are LARPing as bussinessmen/Scarface/some TV faggot.

Why are millenials so insecure when it comes to these sort of things? Any hobby, passion or recriational activity is cringy to you fuckers and I just don't get it.

Don't worry gen Z's coming and we're not taking any cucks

FAKE AND GAY!!!!

Stfu your flags based off Pokémon cartridges

This user gets it

Smoke pipe or stogies, preferably not daily. It's fine now and then.

i smoke a pipe