What foods should be avoided at all costs? Besides soy and dairy

What foods should be avoided at all costs? Besides soy and dairy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
dietitians.ca/Your-Health/Nutrition-A-Z/Minerals/Food-Sources-of-Iodine.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polyunsaturated fatty acids, PUFAs
A little dairy isn't bad if you can handle it

None, you should eat a little ot of everything so that your immune system can develop immunity to it.

Taco Bell. Always gives me immediate diarrhea.

Kosher foods

processed carbs

I don't eat anything not plant based and only soy I eat is fermented so not problematic.

Where can I find a Jeb Bush guac bowl in 2017?
They are rare now

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Even worse than this are trans fats. Fake butter Avoid them like the fucking plague.

Fly won't even land on them if left out.

High fructose corn syrup. Really no reason to eat corn in general.

Meat, especially processed meat. Doing so will lower your risk of cancer and heart disease.

>dairy.

White people do not need to avoid dairy.

corn

simple carbs and SUGAR
also limit red meat

Okay Vegan cumStains

I literally just ordered a large Mango Monsoon pizza with Tandoori chicken extra spic from an indian pizza fusion place

I cannot believe how good its going to be when it gets here, hold me Sup Forums

kosher foods are probably better prepared meat to be honest..

>White people do not need to avoid dairy.

Unless they have acne.

only drink black coffee and water thats half the battle

Processed food. Dairy.

No Jew....and you are only honest one day a year.

Probably isn't problematic anyway. Soy is high in phytic acid and phytoestrogens but neither one of those things are harmful to the body. As a matter of fact phytic acid prevents cancer and phytoestrogen is only beneficial to the body unlike animal estrogen. There are two separate receptors that handle estrogen and phytoestrogen. Science says phytoestrogen does not interfere with hormones unless you're eating like 30 cups of soybeans a day which is highly unlikely.

Everyone is saying beer causes bitch tits because it has phytoestrogen and you're saying it doesnt? Which is it?!

seriously, it's nowhere on eBay and unavailable on Amazon
search results aren't getting anything either

Bump

HFCS

it blurs your brain

Dhokhar Tsarnaev ISN'T a refugee?

Get this bullshit outta here.

Is eating a lot of antioxidants good?
>Blueberries
>90% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
>Cacao Nibs
>Cinnamon powder
>Clove powder

anything halal certified

partially hydrogenated soybean oil

>that logic

>Canned Food
>Processed Meat
>Margarine
>Vegetable Oils
>Microwave Popcorn
>GMO Food
>Table Salt
>Soy Products
>Artificial Sweetners
>Sugar
>White bread, refined flours
>Conventional frozen meals
>White Rice
>Most conventional protein, energy bars.
> Trans Fats
>Dairy Products
>Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
>Aspartame
>High Fructose Corn Syrup
> Agave Nectar
>Artificial Food Coloring
>Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) and butylated hydrozyttoluene (BHT)
>Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Nitrate
>Potassium Bromate
> Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH)

Enjoy

Yes, it is very good for you. Get as much of a variety as possible. Easiest way to tell is by the color of the natural foods. Blue, black, red berries have certain antioxidents. Purple foods have certain ones. Orange/yellows like Tumeric, Ginger and Carrots, get rid of lettuce and go for straight dark greens only. Drink Green Teas, Red Tea, and no black tea of any kinds. Coffee is okay as long as it is simple, organic, and black only. Eat as much of the color of the rainbow as you can.

Bhu

Agreed until I read table salt.

Sodium, iodine. No motherfucking goiter for this motherfucker. GMO food is fine too.

gee i wonder ((who)) could be behind this post

>Sodium, iodine. No motherfucking goiter for this motherfucker. GMO food is fine too.

Still eating the nutritional Jew I see.

>dairy
Why? I'm skinny and I need whey and whole milk for gainz

ANYTHING high in carbs. Not just processed or sweet or whatever. Doesn't matter if its natural or not, high carbs is not good for you.

That includes bread, corn, rice, potatoes, flour, pasta, and all the rest of those grains, starches, and sugary crap.

Lots of carbs brings you down the path of obesity and early death. It is THE root cause of our healthcare crisis, and it will serve as a trap to make you physically and mentally dependent on pills.

Don't fall for (((their))) low-fat diet bullshit. Its all about the carbs and dietary fat is a scapegoat.

Never eat Mcdonalds. I have zits on my face that keep coming back every once in a while ever since eating Mcdonalds. I have no idea what kind of hormonal garbage I ate that day.

It's about the amount you eat.

Bread/rice/grains isn't toxic waste. People have been eating that shit for millennia.

People are fat fucks because they eat their weight in corn syrup every 3 months.

I don't want to give up bagels desu

Alcohol lowers test and raises est, it's not phytoestrogens.

>dairy
>t.nigger

>t.retard

>dairy
what? why?

Unless you are eating sea vegetables on a regular basis, I would use iodized salt modestly. Excess salt is still bad for you, but you need iodine from somewhere.

> Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH)

>MSG
Brainlet detected

The new "muh xenoestrogens!" meme is that dairy is bad for you like soy.

Pretty sure it's just bullshit pushed by the paleotards who would rather eat like the people who built Stonehenge than the people who built Notre-Dame.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

There are all sorts of hormones found naturally in the milk of even the highest quality grass-fed free-range anus-licked cattle

>>Microwave Popcorn
Why?

That's why you need to avoid all dairy products.That will cause cancer eventually.

>perfluorooctanoic acid
it gives you cancer

Practically every component of microwaveable popcorn, from the genetically-modified (GM) corn kernels to the processed salt and preservative chemicals used to enhance its flavor, is unhealthy and disease-promoting. On top of this, microwaveable popcorn contains a chemical known as diacetyl that can actually destroy your lungs. If you love popcorn, stick with organic kernels that you can pop yourself in a kettle and douse with healthy ingredients like coconut oil, grass-fed butter, and Himalayan pink salt.

>Eating dairy with hormones.

Masculine American farmers and agrarians would regularly consume dairy. Dairy isn't that bad by itself. Don't be a queer.

Don't consume alcohol/cigarettes regularly, and do your best to stop buying products that contain xenoestrogens.
Also, organic is highly preferable in certain food products. There's almost too many to list. Use something like Tom's (deodorant, toothpaste), and don't buy soaps or other products with artificial fragrance.

Iodine is in all kinds of foods. I didn't know either thought it was just seafoods. Lots of sodium in meat and vegetables.

Whats wrong with agave?

dietitians.ca/Your-Health/Nutrition-A-Z/Minerals/Food-Sources-of-Iodine.aspx

There is an upper limit to iodine, too, which I didn't know until recently.

That's pretty rude of you.

The problem with Agave, is that it is not healthy at all. If anything, it is even worse than sugar.

One of the main reasons sugar is so unhealthy, is that it contains excessive amounts of the simple sugar fructose. Whereas sugar contains 50% fructose, Agave contains as much as 70-90%! High amounts of fructose can cause insulin resistance and chronically elevated levels of the fat storing hormone insulin.

It can also cause high triglycerides, elevated blood sugars, harmful effects on your cholesterol, abdominal obesity and a ton of other metabolic problems.

If you think you’re doing your body a favor by replacing sugar with Agave, think again. You’re actually making things worse.

Why are soy and dairy bad? I know about the phytoestrogens in soy but they're in such tiny amounts that they don't affect you at all.

>mfw only today I bought 5 packs of microwave popcorn

Feels bad man.

Dairy, artificial, sweetener ,soda pop, processed foods.sugar.

To add onto this, one of the only sweeteners that has any nutritional benefit is date sugar. It's just dried ground up dates so it has fiber in it though, which isn't suitable for all purposes. Blackstrap molasses also has some nutritional value, so that would be my second choice.

>Why are soy

1. Impaired immune system
2. Impaired Fertility
3. Thyroid Disorders
4. Brain Damage
5. Infant Abnormalities
6. Genetic Modification (GMOs)
7. Contains Toxins: “anti-nutrients”; hemagglutinin; goitrogens; phytates
8. Toxic Levels of Aluminum & Manganese

>Brain Damage
>Impaired Fertility

>1.5 Billion Chinese and Asians have the highest on average IQ of all races.