Bike lock Berkeley

Old thread reached limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
twitter.com/DanMSiegel
coincidencedetector.com/
dailystormer.com/black-looter-arrested-for-hammer-attack-on-white-man-during-blm-protest/
dailycal.org/2016/05/16/oakland-man-sentenced-two-years-prison-assault-deadly-weapon/
youtu.be/9J9gxKHgfpM
siegelyee.com/site/press-recorder_6-10-03.html
justice4alanblueford.org/2014/09/24/why-we-believe-dan-siegel-should-be-the-next-mayor-of-oakland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#freeclanton

No

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE

How do we find out about these BAMN or Antifa safe houses? Is there just one or are there more?

This
I mean, all he did was hit a bunch of people over the head with a bike lock. Sure he hit one of them so hard it broke their helmet and sure one of them needed staples in their head, but it was just a prank. He doesn't deserve 40 years

The knives of novislav strike again.

I hope he hangs

firing squad is too good for that yellow bellied pussy

>surface tension
water

You haven't thought about the AREA of the surface used when applying that bike lock. He used the smallest part of it which is the area of a loony. Think of it like a stiletto shoe heel. That faggot Clanton could have easily put that lock through the skull bone. But you are correct, his weak body couldn't generate enough force. Now if I swung that lock (6 foot 220, steamfitter) I would easily generate enough force with that loony sized application area to breach his cranium.

But it's not about his ability, it's about his intent and his weapon...

That place looks like it needs a RWSS

HIS LAWYER

DAN SIEGEL

twitter.com/DanMSiegel

I mean, he's an over 30 kid who wants to exercise his right of suppressing free speech,what's not to love?

I just wanna know what prison he's being sent to. Get him some proper "extracurricular" activities.

is dan siegel the guy that defended the hammer guy at the blm rally?

if so he is on the payroll of people that want to see violence at these protests, some evil shit

Lol, wictor is that you?

actually hes 28 but still

probably lives with mom

>proud grandfather of three niggers
Rick Wilson would be proud

He has priors. If he had a clean criminal record I could see a judge letting him go fairly easily (couple months in jail, community service, probabtion, etc.) but since he has a past criminal record I highly doubt any lawyer could get him out of going to prison for at least 5 years.

He's fucked.

YES ITS THE SAME GUY

>DAN (((((((SIEGEL)))))))

Good ol' Coincidence Detector.

coincidencedetector.com/

>Degree in Philosophy
>Teaches Ethics
I fucking can't believe everyone here wants him to be locked up. Obviously attacking someone with a bike lock must have been an ethical action, else, why would he do it?

i think he was squatting in an antifa safehouse

Police are taught to consider a strike to the head with a baton is deadly force, because it IS deadly force.
Clanton committed attempted murder. If any one of his victims were properly armed, Eric would have been shot and his intended victim would have briefly spoken to the police and walked the same day.

What's the world coming to when you can't even beat seven people over the head with a bike lock. He just wanted to bash the fash and now he's facing prison? That's not fair.

>Fight the system man, crush capitalism, crush fascism!

Gets turned into a bar coded human cattle to turn a profit for the prison industrial complex.

>why would he do it?
He believed his lies.

well for fucks sake, that kind of settles the whole "the violent people at BLM rallies are just punks that give them a bad name" if that guy got pro bono rep from the same lawyer we can see a connection b/w two violent protestors of different ilk. They are both under the same bracket and protected by the same people. I think most of us already knew this, but this pretty much confirms it. I just wonder who pays him. This stuff would typically work out like before the rally you would be told by the other guys that if things go wrong request a lawyer and call this number.

I will throw out his wife is one of the green hats that follow people around for legal representatino too. So that should let you know how fake those folks are as well.

Are those autism spinners in his hand?

Quad check.
Need to start finding the defenders of the Antifa and BAMN legal matters. If we do not find them and connect them, finding the members and delivering justice will prove that much harder.

What are his priors?

Caltrops. Antifa claims they're one of the best weapons to have after they strike-and-run. Just blind side someone, run away like a bitch, and if they try to chase you throw down some caltrops

Jesus, that's like some Tom & Jerry level shit.

you ruined a Communist's life
I love you Sup Forums

Google AnSynd + City you're looking for.

You can find AnSynd forums and there will usually be a list of the flop houses/communes.

I know the location of ever single commune in Michigan, but I cannot disclose how/why or the where of them for security reasons.

caltrops

I've seen this thread, I'll give you a basic rundown.
>fucking like commie, deserves 3 life sentences.
LARP
LARP
>you Americans are so brutal, just give him a swat on his buttocks like we do here.
LARP
LARP
A bunch of idiots who can't read post.
A bunch of idiots who refuse to read the legal definitions other people post, share their invalid opinions.
A bunch of foreigners post how draconian U.S. laws are.
A bunch of LARP people post he will walk.
Then they all argue until post 310.
/ thread

Just thought I'd save you some time.

I'm not a lawyer but I think there might some kind of confidentiality shit about that, but if you read between the lines you can probably put it together. I looked at the firm webpage, honestly I think it's an agreement with the city and it's politicians. His other partner, Yee, has all kinds of positions in the local government. They are also really close with the mayor.

Thanks. Where can I subscribe to the complete edition of Sup Forums Abbreviated?

if there are any lawyers here maybe they could chime in

He was clearly on the level of Newton or Aristotle.

I've seen this poster before, I'll give you a basic rundown.
>pic related

Just thought I'd save you some time.

Defense counsel is always public knowledge. Public defenders are appointed by the court, but neither of those cases were court appointed attorneys, they were pro bono.

Dubs!

Pure fucking J U S T I C E

Is this the best irl shit that Sup Forums has ever been directly responsible for?

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
now trying to ruin a poor kids life over a prank
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

that's how autistic antifaggots are

I miss the RWSS

If you find the archive of the thread on it from 2 days people found some really solid leads to some sort of money laundering or tax evasion scheme by some """revolutionaries"""

You earned those quads.

twitter.com/DanMSiegel

dailystormer.com/black-looter-arrested-for-hammer-attack-on-white-man-during-blm-protest/

dailycal.org/2016/05/16/oakland-man-sentenced-two-years-prison-assault-deadly-weapon/

We need to keep an eye on Dan Siegel.

No they are caltrops.

During the peak fun of RWSS threads, the communist subversives and slum-dwelling gutterscum were so terrified that they started spreading the idea that deploying fucking caltrops in the squalled rundown ramshackle buildings that they were squatting in was... somehow a good idea to keep themselves from being evicted for fire code violations?

De dindu NUFFIN!

KEK's blessing rain down upon us.

could the pro bono shit just be bs though? like maybe an under the table verbal agreement where he will take some cases but be paid for something else

> Guy tries to kill about 7 people
> Could easily have gotten away with it
I wouldn't have bitten but you're either an awesome troll or you're the real thing.

Pro Bono meaning what?

P O T U S
O
T
U
S

>they do it for free

it looks like he ran for mayor of oakland last year, maybe all this shit is political

it might actually go over well in oakland for his career
he likes u2

no, it means he does it for free

HE
DOES
IT
FOR
FREE

Good find.

4 3

MOTHER OF FUCK
CHECKED

Seen this interview with him where he gets roasted.
youtu.be/9J9gxKHgfpM

free

>posts a common copypasta
>you're either an awesome troll or you're the real thing
nu-pol, everybody.

dat gif
why woman want to dominate cute male ?

If the judge is a member of BAMN he might just get a slap on the wrist.

You can't trust the judicial system, it's infested with BAMN.

I have an office close to that guy

It honestly could be. There's alot of protections for attorney client privilege, so it wouldn't be hard for one client to agree to be over billed as payment for services rendered to another client.

It could also be that his law firm has agreed to cover the costs of a certain number of his pro bono cases per year.

Pro bono is Latin for "for good" or "for the public good". Attorneys agree to take a few cases a year to advance causes they believe in.

siegelyee.com/site/press-recorder_6-10-03.html

Business and politics mix freely at Oakland's Siegel & Yee.
Name partner Daniel Siegel sits on Oakland's school board and is pondering a run for mayor. Associate Jane Brunner is an Oakland city councilwoman; name partner Alan Yee is the ex-president of the local community college board; and Siegel's wife, of counsel Anne Weills, is active in anti-war circles. Associates have the political bug too–one drafted the "just cause" eviction ordinance that Oakland voters passed in November .

Isn't it great to have someone on the school board that chooses to represent wannabe murderers for free?

So will they appoint a pro Bono if their is no defender willing to take he case or how does a pro Bono happen?

>Dan Siegel
>As UC Berkeley Student President-Elect in 1969, Siegel is known for his role in the student rebellion on "Bloody Thursday," when thousands of students clashed with hundreds of California Highway Patrol officers and Alameda County sheriff's deputies sent by the office of then-California governor Ronald Reagan to assert control over a piece of property known as "People's Park."
>During a rally on Sproul Plaza on that day, May 15, 1969, Siegel received the microphone as the crowd of 3,000 agitated to reclaim their community space, and when he yelled "Take the park!" a riot ensued that ended with authorities firing at demonstrators, killing one.
Once a commie, always a commie.

These kikes are something else.

justice4alanblueford.org/2014/09/24/why-we-believe-dan-siegel-should-be-the-next-mayor-of-oakland/

> Growing up in a working-class Jewish household in New York City, my parents taught me at a young age that Jews could not get jobs at big banks...

Are you fucking kidding me, Dan Siegel?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Antifa BTFO. Beta male lecturer/TA decides to mask up and assault innocent people in the street with a bike lock. Lecturer ID'd, tried in liberal courts and convicted, FOR BEING A FUCKING IDIOT.

JAFFA

Get fucked Antifa

nah, lawyers choose to take cases pro bono of themselves.

Dan siegal is the rick wilson of lawyers

is that a fucking joke???

I'm wondering about potential ties to judges and prosecutors.

A lawyers duty of confidentiality means he cannot disclose communications from his client made with the purpose of obtaining legal advice. It does give the lawyer a whole lot of leeway. However, when a lawyer represents someone in court, that representation is public and part of the public record. In short, you'll likely never find out the lawyers that are giving legal advice, but not actually representing them in court. However, the ones that actually represent in court them are easy to find and part of the public record.

>Fuck Antifa
>Literally an Antifa Character
????

his anus will be divided

Remember how an SJW mod tried to stop us from bringing this danger to society to justice? Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back, we did it anyways.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Good. I take this as 2 possible meanings: the MM are preparing or the Feds are actually doing their damn job and investigating these guys. Both are good signs but if its the second you're too late civil war is inevitable at this point

Lawyers are required to do so many hours of Pro Bono, free help to defendants, per year to make sure every one gets Miranda.

Do they record criminal trials in CA? We need to keep a close eye on this trial because of the potential ties his lawyer may have to judges and prosecutors.

reminder hiroshimoot let in leftist mods
AGAIN

Great. So any pro Bono's are going to need to be remembered and kept tabs on if they are involved. Also judges.

To (((them))) it probably is.
Eric Clanton needs to pay, but
Dan Siegel needs to get shut down too.

Looks like he is sending another one of his comrades to an early grave.

ah ok that makes sense

I know lawyers usually run in circles. Chances are he is ok with what this will do to his image then. Fucks up my head to think there is a city that will like him for trying to get this guy off, but that's CA.
Yeah but he chose these two, that were both seperate incidents in seperate protests. Both were highly controversial too, so there is some reason he can deflect that kind of a negative attention, or he thinks this type of stuff is ok.

He looks more like a safety net to the protestors, they know they are covered by him.

>a piece of property known as "People's Park."
>"Take the park!"
Occupy

>defended hammer guy
>hammer guy still goes to prison
Should Eric be so lucky?

I always thought these kind of people only existed as a stereotype, but it's actually real

Jewish lawyer communist activist raising 3 black grandchildren

Nah dawg. He ruined his life.