Okay /pol how do you argue against this?

Okay /pol how do you argue against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundvision.com/article/quranic-verses-about-hijab
rarehistoricalphotos.com/women-protesting-hijab-1979/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wimple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_headcovering
skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
skepticsannotatedbible.com/women/long.html
skepticsannotatedbible.com/inj/long.html
skepticsannotatedbible.com/int/long.html
quran.com/24/30-31
ibtimes.co.uk/india-muslim-man-kills-4-year-old-daughter-not-covering-head-while-eating-dinner-1522429
mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/news/india/Ishrat-was-killed-for-not-wearing-a-hijab/articleshow/53052991.cms
bbc.com/news/world-africa-28564984
jihadwatch.org/2010/06/canada-honor-killing-victim-aqsa-parvezs-father-and-brother-sentenced-to-life-of-prison-dawah
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/12/12/woman-who-got-death-threats-for-posting-photo-not-wearing-a-hijab-arrested-in-saudi-arabia/
express.co.uk/news/world/732298/sharia-patrol-allegedly-launch-brutal-attack-teenage-girl-headscarf-hijab
youtube.com/watch?v=j9e_vcSut0A
madworldnews.com/ridiculous-meme-know-facts/
quran.com/33/59
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first SAGE

kill yourself rat

SECOND nuns are required to wear cover only in monastery or during religious work

OP here, I'm asking a legitimate question, i want to be able to argue agaunst this.

one doesn't get acid routinely thrown in their face if they don't wear it

Because nuns choose to, in Islam you are forced to dress with a hijab.

You fuck them all

why would you want to argue against a rational statement?

Nobody forces a woman to become a nun and wear a habit. Muslim women get battery acid to the face if they don't wear a hijab.

If a nun in Italy doesnt wear a hood she gets scolded by her fellow nuns.

If ANY woman in Saudia Arabia goes outside without a hijab gets stoned to death.

nuns alsotake a celibacy vow

if a hijab isnt meant to be oppressive then why isn't it flowing white gauze? it's black polyester in the fucking desert it's pretty obvious it's meant to be a form of punishment. also a nun can quit being a nun at any time and only has to wear that shit for certain occasions. muslim women would be killed. the whole point is so they don't look attractive because in islam if a woman gets raped it is her fault. her showing her hair and ankles is tempting muhammad and his rape crew.

Fuck I love slutty nuns.

oh c'mon - you would throw acid in the face of a muslim in a heartbeat. why is it okay if you do it?

Historically speaking Nun's were sluts who disgraced their families and were forced to live in seclusion like that in islam they treat all women like that as the default setting ... also not all nuns wear that shit it depends on the order many just wear normal clothes

Because it really isn't? I just wanna enforce my argument with a better statement.

Christianity doesn't compel any women to take on religious orders, it's a vocation that the individual chooses after many years of discernment and preparation. Once they have become fully prepared and accepted into their convent, only then are they required to take up such a habit.

>stoned to death

Sick neg.

where in the qur'an does it say a woman will get killed or acid thrown at her if she takes it off?

You don't throw acid on muslims, you throw boiling lard. Its almost like you don't even psychological warfare user

we would do it because they way they are
they do it for trying to act better than they generally do

I dont accept any of that liberal garbage the west has the superior society and values
not all cultures are equal

>1 post by this ID
you newfags fall for these shit slide threads every fucking time.

One explodes the other doesnt.

soundvision.com/article/quranic-verses-about-hijab

A husband, father, brother, government, and so forth is not making the nun cover her head. She does it out of her own free will. Many Muslim women only cover their heads because they are froced to by others.

nuns are a tiny sect not the general population of women in society

Because white countries are Christian and nuns are christian. Go be Muslim in your third world shithole with no chance of development.

Nuns choose to join a convent and take vows and other things. If a nun leaves for any reason she might face excommunication but that's about it. Christians don't expect women to wear a habit, especially not non-christian, non-nun women.

Muslims force all women to wear a hijab under pain of battery acid or death. This includes non-muslim women.

read it
its also not just a religion thing
its the culture, it offers little value to humanity

No one forces you to be a nun.

Remind them of this:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/women-protesting-hijab-1979/

nobody kills nouns for not using that shit you stupid fuck

some mexicans desu

Probably to guard against sandstorms in the desert.

All women are whores and need to be controlled. This isn't the reason why we dislike Islam. Islam is disliked because its inherently anti-white.

so where does it say they'll be killed or have acid thrown at them for not wearing it?

being a nun is a life choice.

you wear a hijab to preserve your life.

if a nun does not cover her hair, worst case scenario is getting chewed out by an old priest or nun.

if a woman does not wear a hijab, worst case scenario your brother rapes you while your father preps a shallow grave.

How many times are you gonna post this? I responded seriously the last two times, fuck off now and choke on a pig dick.

Women wearing a cloth around the head that doesn't cover the face is in line with traditional European and European-American cultures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wimple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_headcovering

i don't see nuns shitting the place up and when they get old and ugly they don't whip out the burka and look like kkk members

That would be the verses about what to do to people who go against the Koran.

All sandniggers must die.

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
skepticsannotatedbible.com/women/long.html
skepticsannotatedbible.com/inj/long.html
skepticsannotatedbible.com/int/long.html

Sup Forums just got destroyed. Women can preserve their modesty however they choose, even if this means that Sup Forums remains a virgin.

>soundvision.com/article/quranic-verses-about-hijab
Here you go. Read any of those that relate to going against Allah's will or the Koran.

so where is it saying they have to wear it? greentext the quote that says they HAVE to wear it

>it doesn't say it in the Quran therefore it is not true

kys

it hasn't been for 200 years you pleb

quran.com/24/30-31

>And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

I'm sure it's been said by now but just in case.

First of all, nuns and "muslims girls" aren't comparable. All Muslim women are expected to wear the hijab. Nuns are part of dedicated religious orders. They choose to take on certain behaviors and dress to show their faith. They are also free to leave at any time.

But most importantly, no nun has ever been stoned or had acid thrown in her face because she decided not to wear the habit anymore.

Nuns are celibate and lock themselves in a convent.
No catholic woman is required to be a nun.

so where is it specifically forcing them to wear it? that just sounds like a suggestion to me.

>Words of prophet Mohammad, written in their holy text, speaking to his followers directly
>I-it's just a suggestion!

Try again faggot.

When nuns start blowing themselves up I'll be against them too. How's that bitch?

Tell you what, how about you explain that to some Muslims in the ME

Im all for having a good patriarchal society but damn this article hit me right in the feels

I cannot imagine how bad it must have felt to literally lose your rights and freedom you enjoyed practically overnight just because you have a vagina and sucked at protesting

Think about it, because these women and those others failed to properly stand up to their new revolutionary government
They and their children and their children's children will forever live and sub-par second class citizens.

If any place needs feminist activism, it's them.

All are a form of extreme orthodoxy.

fucking kys

I dont see anything bad about whores covering themselves its just a fucking piece of cloth putting it on your head is not a hard thing to do
Do your women enjoy exposing their bodies to every sandnigger? Oh wait yes they do

Doesn't fucking matter what it says in the koran. What matters is how Muslims practice their religion in real life.

ibtimes.co.uk/india-muslim-man-kills-4-year-old-daughter-not-covering-head-while-eating-dinner-1522429
mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/news/india/Ishrat-was-killed-for-not-wearing-a-hijab/articleshow/53052991.cms
bbc.com/news/world-africa-28564984
jihadwatch.org/2010/06/canada-honor-killing-victim-aqsa-parvezs-father-and-brother-sentenced-to-life-of-prison-dawah
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/12/12/woman-who-got-death-threats-for-posting-photo-not-wearing-a-hijab-arrested-in-saudi-arabia/
express.co.uk/news/world/732298/sharia-patrol-allegedly-launch-brutal-attack-teenage-girl-headscarf-hijab

Muslim women are forced to wear the hijab under Sharia Law, where it is entirely optional for Nuns to wear religious garments.

Sage
Being a nun is a choice. A Muslim woman must wear a veil.

No one is born into being a nun, retard

Anyone stupid enough to -choose- to be a nun or a mudslime deserves what they get.

I don't. Modesty is a good thing. Islam isn't an oppressive religion because of the hijab, it's an oppressive religion because you get beaten if you don't wear the hijab. Also, there are more extreme headdresses than the hijab, like the burqa. I guess comparing the burqa to other religious headdresses would kind of justify the alleged double standard. I don't see many nuns being physically forced to cover their faces.

Easily.

The nun does it voluntarily out of a desire to devote herself entirely to the monastic and celibate life.

The muslima is required by law to do it, so as to signify she is a piece of property owned by a man, if she doesn't comply; she can be lawfully raped since without being covered she is the communal property of every man.

show me a nun who suicide-bombed someplace, faggot

No one gives a fuck about women wearing some cloth over their hair. That stupid shit is full of shit because if it was being truthful it would look more like this.

Because mudslimes are filthy animals that worship a phedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=j9e_vcSut0A

Anecdotal evidence and all but:
>In Saudi Arabia for work
>Walking down the street
>See a Starbucks
>Some muzzie female walks out with her coffee
>Pulls down the face covering to take a sip of coffee exposing her chin skin
>Some sand nigger that's driving screeches to a halt and jumps out of his car
>Starts screaming at her at the top of his lungs
>She covers back up and scurries off with the rest of her group
>Guy gives her group's handler a wtf hand gesture
>Hops back in his car and speeds off

Only a few very devoted women CHOOSE to be nuns. Every woman is FORCED to wear a hijab or is beaten, raped, murdered

Nuns chose to cover themselves! They could walk out on the street and no one would stone her to death. Muslim girls in some countries don't even have the choice.

Its saying if you decide to wear a headscarf, the proper way to wear it is to wrap a portion of it over your chest.
Its not telling them to wear a headscarf. The only thing you have to do is dress modestly
Most muslim countries don't force anyone to wear a hijab

>Last point for nuns
Well fuck between this and CK2 I want to read about murders carried out by nuns in the Medieval Era.

And Nuns dont even have to wear it anymore its their choice now.

It literally says "Do this." very clearly.

Because Christians don't tend to rape and beat their women. They also don't force a nun to wear a hijab, it's done by choice. Nuns frequently won't wear their holy garments in their free time. Muslim women on the other hand, are forced to, and in extreme situations, killed, because they refuse to.

Because catholicism nunnery is optional

Also Protestantism doesnt have that shit

Covering the head isn't the problem, covering the face is.

>spells it qur'an, playing stupid

Have you heard of the New Testament

Getting pretty reddit in here.
>As for Sharia law, the hijab is absolutely mandatory regardless of religion. There is no choice.
madworldnews.com/ridiculous-meme-know-facts/

>Its not telling them to wear a headscarf.

It makes specific mention of using a headscarf. It doesn't say "dress modestly". It does elsewhere in the koran, but not in that paragraph.

Also, why the fuck is the hijab such a sticking point for mulims (even moderates take it to be a defining sign of their faith) if it's just an optional thing?

>that which their right hands possess
Ayy you can be nude in front of your slaves, cool.

the papacy doesn't stone a nun to death for being a whore if she's not wearing a habit. Most modern day nuns don't or only wear habits for certain religious services due to needing to do normal shit 9/10ths of the time.

equating a religious occupation having a soft requirement to wear a head covering to sharia law is fucking retarded.

No, it says "IF you do this, then do this"
You're taking one paragraph out of context without considering what verses came before and after it.
Most moderate muslim women in the west don't even wear the headscarf. The ones who do, do it out of their own islamic pride

I don't see Catholics doing honor killings against Catholic women who choose not to wear nun attire.

at least they didn't democratically vote away their democracy and rights like turkish women, with smiles on their faces no less.

>The only thing you have to do is dress modestly
or you get raped and killed

It's oppression if they're forced to wear it.

If you dress in a tank top and short shorts yes. If you don't wear a hijab no.

IF you relax around niggers, you'll get beaten up and raped.

Just a suggestion not to relax tho, don't sweat it.

idiot

>out of context
Which verses contradict what I am saying?

Here's the verse about wearing loose fitting modest clothing. It is seperate (though obviously linked), to the wearing of a headscarf.

quran.com/33/59

>All those sandstorms in south Sweden...

>one serves God and the other serves a pedo war mongering sandnigger.