Weed is fucking terrible for your health

Weed is fucking terrible for your health.

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

Drug users should be shot on sight

Lies

Solid argument

I concur.

Weed lowers your sex drive, which is good if your an independent alpha MGTOW, bad if your a pussy crazed faggot

I know a lot of old people who started out young and still smoke weed, they have yet to develop any of these symptoms.

and lol NCBI

>Weed lowers your sex drive, which is good if your an independent alpha MGTOW

Why is that good? If you're such an alpha you should have self control anyway

You go around performing routine memory tests and checking testosterone levels of "a lot of old people" ???

>NCBI
Its a fucking search engine you cuck.

oh shit edgy cucklord

The less hungry for sex you appear to girls, the more they will go ape shit over you. Thats why the stoner zen masters always have hot girls with them or hot gfs. Your irish tho, so who knows what goes on over there. Or who cares, when you got a crotch full of orange hair.

Weed is in titmilk. Use nicotine to kill any estrogen
>pushes vaginal jew prolly
>same irishman same pics same weekly threads
Maximum shekel output

Im english boning their (quite frankly not very attractive) women with bbc big british cock

>stoner zen masters
You mean those three weirdos in the corner at house parties not talking to girls?

Even if what you said worked, sacrificing your mental health for pussy is fucking pathetic

Shrooms to discard the ego and Amphetamine to rebuild a better one for the true red pill

>pushes vaginal jew prolly
What? Im MGTOW but I dont promote it in other guys because we need cucks to raise white race

Shrooms destroy your ego but they also destroy your basic understanding of literally everything and people usually come out of trips with really inflated egos thinking theyre part of a special club who experienced something magical and everyone should do what they did and be more like them

Also you can get permanent hallucinations from them. I took shrooms ONCE, only 2 grams and I still have HPPD 7 years later

>Weed is fucking terrible for your health.

Isn't everything that isn't leafy greens and water shit for your health too?

Fuck it live

He is literally fucking his brain up just to appear less needy to women.
If thats not supplicating I don't know what is.

>Isn't everything that isn't leafy greens and water shit for your health too?

No.

>this thread again

People change their opinions about grains, meats, and caffeine all the time.

As long as you do shit in moderation in life you will be fine.

Does it look like it lowered this guys testosterone?

If you smoke weed in moderation you will get brain damage.

>lefty faggot
>nowhere near genetic potential for muscle size

Yes.

People who become egotistical from shrooms don't realize they feel as if they discovered "special knowledge" because they lack the critical thinking and mental vocabulary to articulate to themselves what they experience. Those people are annoying, no idea how dumb they are.

If you get persistent hallucinations from shrooms, that's unfortunate, I suppose.

Weed is actually the only thing which sends me into panics. Latent schitzo, no psyche has ever had the same nerve wracking effect, regardless of strain.

>Rogan a lefty faggot lol
>bigger than you

>willie nelson

There should be a lot more brain damaged people then. Potheads are losers, but crackheads and heroin users are legit brains damaged.

Persistant hallucinations from shrooms are very common. It happened to 3 other people I know.

Sure dude

Good post. I assume you're also against all drugs including alcohol and caffeine as well? They have about the same or worse affects.

Too bad your crusade will have 0 impact on whether people use drugs. We've always used drugs and we will continue to use them as far as we can tell.

>

Joe Rogan trains in MMA and is friends with Alex Jones. I think he's more of a centrist, but definitely not a lefty.

i dont really give a shit im a manlet who was born with fucking gyno. anything to ease the burning desire to blow my fucking brains out, i will pursue

Because pot heads motivation is damaged. Their reward circuit and memory dont work properly. Different part of your brain that gets damaged from crack.
And heroin destroys your ability to feel happiness, becasuse of that they end up doing other things that make them go insane

yeah this is a thing

I was a heavy marijuana user for about 8 years. I quit about 5 weeks ago. The first 3 weeks were kidna tough but now Im thankful I did. I'm much more clear headed. I can concentrate longer. Read for longer periods of time. I go for walks. I still have the desire to smoke from time to time but I'm trying to get a job. It's been 5 weeks and I'm fat. I tested myself today and it came back positive for THC. I probably have about 3 more weeks before its completely out of my system.

One main thing I've noticed is that I dream almost every night now. Prior, when I smoked, I never ever could remember my dreams. Some of my dreams are frightening and some are cool.

Hopefully I can land a job when my pee is clean, if I do, I'm not sure if I"ll start smoking again. But for now, its nice to be clean.

Build chest muscles to cover it up and wear cuban heels. Failing that get breast reduction surgery. Problem solved. Now stop smoking weed you loser.

HPPD is fake, you just got ptsd cuz ur a fag.

I dont have PTSD you faggot. HPPD is basically a vission problem. Blurry fuzzy colours infront of everything I see, fucking annoying. It makes it hard to go to sleep aswell cos its way worse when its dark

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:

The most important reason to not smoke pot -

manboobs.

chest muscles make the problem worse, my hunched posture and a few wraps of duct tape can cover them typically and i am too poor to afford surgery because i smoke weed and it is considered cosmetic, therefore not covered by insurance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

I don't think what you posted is a logical fallacy. False equivalency definitely is though.

yeah go gulp down another beer you fucking Mick

Weed raises eostrogen so it'll probably make your tits bigger

Why is hitlers birthday on 420 ? Check mate storm fags

lmao you mad dude just smoke some weed faggot everyone else is doing it and they're fine :3

I agree, people who accept weed are either addicts or just good goyim. Weed is getting pushed like crazy by liberals, no wonder why they are all so dumb...

thats just what happens to your vision as you age. also in bright sun. you didnt crack your mind permanently from 2gs of shrooms.

Weed is bad for plebs, but a good majority of people at top uni's (>140 IQ) do it without negative effects. When I say top uni I mean top 10, not some bullshit pleb state school

Dont drink beer or coffee. Seperate topic though, get out.

>Muh laws dont affect peoples behaviour meme
Kill yourself delusional retard

Maybe weed is contributing to the cuckeing of western men

>he cares about our physical health
Where is the 'best execution method' thread?

hahahaha yeah right

I'd be drowning in pussy right now if that was the case.

Actually the argument is: Weed is less harmful than many of the things thare are legal now, such as alcohol. There are so many people getting their lives ruined by being thrown into the prison system. There are many lives being killed in the illegal dark merkets, that if it were legal --all violence owuld end because drug dealers would be a thing of the past. The argument is that so many people smoke pot , that it's better to be taxed and the money goes to something useful than a drug dealers pocket.

so i should move onto heroin?
crack tweaked me out wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hard i could see myself chewing somebodys face off on that shit

>in a longterm relationship
>fuck like once every two weeks
>start smoking weed again
>fuck four times a week
I don't believe you.

I dont give a shit if it happens when you age or not. When you grow old your bones go brittle too that doesnt mean you should eat a zero calcium diet

>>Muh laws dont affect peoples behaviour meme

Damn, you're right. I forgot how the Hammurabi eradicated murder and stealing from human behavior by teaching us to make laws against them 4000 years ago. Thanks for reminding me.

In two posts you permanently ruined these threads

Psychedelics are the only acceptable drugs. Everything else is degeneracy.

>year 2017
>people still smoking the herbal jew

Indigenous cultures are the ones who sit in their degenerate drum circles smoking all kinds of god knows what. Smoking the herbal jew is for uncivilized jungle bunnies.

True Caucasians stay sober and vigilant at all times

I see this anti-drug mindset a lot with lower middle class people. It's a common marker of mid-tier IQ people (90-110 IQ). It's probably a good defense mechanism because people at this intelligence range aren't smart enough to use drugs effectively rather than abuse them.

Odd my testosterone levels have been rising since smoking... The introspective plant got me to realize the superficial club life was stupid, I "felt mannn" what I really wanted, a family, and stability for said family, so all I do is study, work out train with guns, martial arts [to protect said family when that comes around] when all things taken care of use energy to help others. My body is starting to look like an action figure, I'm becoming fierce and the "tough guys" in the hood seem to be intimidated by me, my education of things from ballistics to Greek literature to botany is sky rocketing, smoking weed greatest decision I've ever made. I'd probably still be some chubby, soft, booze drinking chump chasing a billboard life. So much more fulfilling now, thank you mother earth.

It's Popeye's spinach. Makes you an alpha, whatever that means in the current scenario

>Giving yourself brain damage to make yourself slightly more attractive to girls

Even if what they were saying were true (it isnt), its fucking pathetic.

Cute list autismo but none justify invading people's lives, here in the USA we like freedom.

I do all that shit except I didnt have to give myself brain damage to realise it was necessary.

I've never met someone who regularly smokes weed and is internally stable. Call it anecdotal, but...

>this marijuana psy-op shill

We all know the devil's grass makes you do the opposite of everything you listed.

All mary-jane partakers will be eliminated on the day of the rope. Smoke pot, get shot.

"The estrogenic effect of MSC was further confirmed by the immature female rat uterotrophic assay. MSC stimulated the estrogenicity related to the ER-mediated pathway, while neither THC, CBD, nor CBN did. "
> So just vape/edible. Smoke is bad everyone knows that.

I agree 100% and then...
>Ireland
>Fuck off potato fag

>because people at this intelligence range aren't smart enough to use drugs effectively rather than abuse them.

Literally every drug user thinks like this even fucking junkies on the street say this shit

I don't know why anyone would want to smoke anyway, edibles are always a better experience.

explain to me why so many people in top positions use amphetamines/cocaine and smoke weed then?

I know these pictures are mean to be retarded, but Carl Sagan was an astrophysicist and George Orwell literally predicted the future. Does this mean Quentin couldn't find enough losers to fill the stoner section?

You sound like an incredibly pretentious pseudo intellectual. Posts like this are a common marker of an average to very slightly above average IQ person (100-105). People above 120 aren't so insecure that they need to flaunt it like this to justify their degenerate lifestyle choices. Pathetic.

There is no such thing as an immediately self-aware smoker. The whole reason for wanting the addiction to begin with is to mellow out-- the coomplete opposite of someone being articulate. It takes effort to be socially aware, weed culture snuffs that effort with laziness

Most stoners are retarded and weed makes a lot of people lazy, but this isn't universally true and in some cases it does the opposite

t. Richard Branson

Vaping / Edibles aren't pure THC you know?

You're right don't do drugs if you're a fud spreading pussy, ptsd boy.

They have money to waste and they're reckless.

nope, on the right track but I'm insecure for reasons other than IQ

Because they're Jews?

>Duuude no man, Weed isn't a DRUG dude. Like, heroine is a fucking drug dude. This shit? This shit dude? Nah man, this shit is a fucking plant man, you pick it out of the ground. Like, when I started smoking, my life was all fucked, y'know? But this shit right here, opened my mind right the fuck up. I realized all the shit I had been fed my whole life was a life *takes hit and mumbles incoherently while holding a hit of pot in, then quickly lets it out*, y'know dude? Yeah man so I got my shit together, I got it right. I started working full time as a disherwasher but now I'm a cook. You gotta come over and see my new place man, I got this DOPE fucking rental over on Rand Road. Landlord is a fucking dick, but I got my place decked out as the perfect place to trip
>bro take a hit of this shit, it's called ARABIAN POISON, shit is from COLORADO bro, fucking legal shit dude

All pot smokers need to die

>mfw he doesn't post the ncbi pubmed articles about cbd destroying cancer cells
>doesn't post any articles about cbd tinctures and oils
>doesn't post any articles about digestive injestion vs. inhalation
>pretends browsing this board is healthier than cannabis
This post is confirmation bias 101 kids, take notes
>mfw I smoked practically every day from 18-24 and still have 140 iq

Some high quality shatter gets pretty close, whats your point O'toole?

You're an edgy teenager who's never been around drugs, how would you know?

Duh. but they don't have "marijuana smoke condensate " AKA literal smoke

(((.gov))) (((pub med))) sounds legit...