Why does he tweet like a retarded teenager?

Why does he tweet like a retarded teenager?

Seems like he is telling the truth to me.

The MSM is public enemy No. 1

WTF is Trump thinking?

To trigger cucks and leftists.

Because it's extremely effective at subconsciously persuading you to focus on what he wants you to focus on.

His brain has degenerated with old age. His tweeting got him positive attention during the campaign, so he thinks it's what the people want. His shtick has run dry for me, and while I'm not "lol he's so dumb not like us smart liberals" I wish he'd shut the fuck up, just work on the nation, and pick fights with the media when it's about real policy change and not about his manbabby ego.

wew

He can because he's a billionaire and president of the United States while you are just a dumb little nigger who shitposts on anime forums.

Speaking to the American level. Makes him very relatable.

>muh I need a TRUE CONSERVATIVE like John Kasich
Wew lad get fucked. Trump is pushing through his agenda with the entire Republican Party on board because they can also get what they want by giving Trump what he wants.

>Why does he tweet like a retarded teenager?

>Why does he tweet like a retarded teenager?
autism

He's in his 70's, how would you expect him to tweet? His writing style reminds me of my old man.

140 dimensional scrabble.

because it's the most efficient way to use the low character limit and the vast majority of twitter users are retarded teenagers (including Trump)

He's thinking of this.

Reeeeeeeee

Cause a tweet has limited characters u fuvking retard. U can't giv3 too much detail in one tweet

Fuuuucckckkckckk youuuuoyoyoyouououoouu

fkuk

>70 years old
>100% New Yorker + Real estate agent = Deal with scumbags 24/7

He's literally spoke and talked like this his entire life from Oprah shows to newspaper prints. Real New Yorkers are extremely direct or otherwise go out of their way to prove a point.

It does seem like something your parents on Facebook would write, but he's just speaking from his mind like he would in any casual interview.

Chess Master

because his intellectual development was stunted by his horrible narcissism. he was frozen at adolescence, and thinks like a child, in broad, stereotypical strokes. he is not a well man, and should not be given any power or authority. what, you did what? holy shit, mane, you doomed us all. didnt you notice the warning signs? he's a monster, a crminal, kill him quickly before he does something irreversible! whats that you say, benghazi/emails/vince foster. oh i see. ok, good thing we voted him in. ps. not.

He makes his language simple so everyone can understand him.

Reeeee

Kek

its like you ppl rnt even really trying.

>hes stupid
>retard blumpf!
>russia had to win him
>only racists
>his wife hates him

youre just like isis, a fucking loser.

>Trump uses Twitter to say what he wants to say without a PR consultant, or uses it to force the media to cover something other than what the Republicans are doing

basically these two options, Trump ironically has the media by the balls and he doesn't have to pay a single cent, which is probably what makes the media so against

kill yourself shill rat

k

k

This.
If the field was any larger leftists wouldn't use it anyway and they definitely wouldn't read any of it.

He's reaching out the the average American.
He knows his target demographic.
>People on this site claim to be redpilled, but don't understand 4d chess

dsgdsgf

goddamit

>love how Trump always triggers the faggots.

To relate to people like you OP.

Save my image you retards

hungry niggers looking for a hand out and free pussy talk shit about a guy trying to make america great again. many such cases . sad

to piss off neckbeard faggots like you.

because tweets are have limited characters you huge idiot