That's right racists

That's right racists.

Spread your daughter's legs for the immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=xrlS4_JDkUA&lc=z12qilqxnmi0txfhq04cfdtg0rubffix0ow0k.1496034347646900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's really no hiding it anymore, is there?

>all poos must hang

>It's real
Why does shit like this make me more upset than stormfags when I'm brown? Is it the smug hubris?

I'm an immigrant from Wales, would you allow me to have sex with your daughter Sup Forums?

She's not a sheep.

I liked him better when he committed suicide on House.

Get back to work

Because you're ashamed of sharing your race with that turd.

This is a pretty good idea. It'll help more anons to lose their virginity and promote greater cultural understanding. Also, ethnic chicks are the fucking hottest!

Because it's just retarded virtual signaling to boost their egos. They don't actually care for the plight of non-whites. If they did, they would try to help them in their own countries, instead of shitting up America and other white countries with this retarded lib shit. I'm brown too, and every time I hear this shit, it makes me angry, because they just treat us like retarded "pets" that need sheltering and love from the EVIL NAZIS OMG.

This video gives a great explanation why modern liberals don't help when they try to push the "more immigration! more refugees!" shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

You're Welsh and offering sex. Is this you?

So taking advantage of vulnerable immigrant women is right, yet for immigrant men to fuck local women is somehow wrong…

"Murder an immigrant from long distance with a viable escape route and alibi".

Oops just free speech. Nothing implied here.

SAVAGE

have sex with a migrant and he'll buy you some special skin care products, like face acid
but that's just his culture so don't

Not having Cambodian girlfriend
Based as fuck

>he married whitey
>shes ugly as fuck

And nothing of value was lost

>College graduation
>Proud day
>Commencement speech tells you to get BLACKED for the good of society

>'HAVE SEX WITH AN IMMIGRANT'
Been there, done that.

I miss my Lithuanian gf. Why did she have to leave me?

They don't need to it seems

literally fuck white people

She got freaked out when you told her about your cuckolding fantasies.

me on the right

Ought've known.

He's a paki. Literally every "poo" in Hollywood is a Muslim and not a based Hindu. I wonder who could be behind this?

As a white man, should I have sex with immigrant women?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrlS4_JDkUA&lc=z12qilqxnmi0txfhq04cfdtg0rubffix0ow0k.1496034347646900

downvote

I feel you. These Muslim faggots need to fuck off and stop representing all of us on stages.

It's fucking disturbing and beyond parody now.
The fuck did we allow this society to become?

This is my favorite video for red-pilling people on immigration. Glad to see others appreciate it.

FEELS GOOD MAN

cheers for the advice user - I am procrastinating atm. I will get back to it.

>kys shlomo.

>beyond parody now
No, thankfully not quite there yet. He said it as a self deprecating joke.

Have sex with an immigrant,” Nanjiani joked while searching for guidance to hand out to students at his alma mater, Iowa’s Grinnell College. “We’re going through a tough time right now, and it would just be really great for morale.”

>shameless virgin begging
jfc poos just kill yourselves

It doesn't even matter what context it was said. The headline and the angle the media is running with this is revolting. It's another example of the hypercucking that is happening in every aspect of white countries.

holy shit. ive seen this video on /pool/ as a redpill before but i never thought i needed to watch it

this.

jesus christ Sup Forums is miles more sensitive than the triggered SJWs they're larping against

>when the Pakis and muslims and cucks make you look bad

I'll never have a daughter. Also I am from Syria originally.

dont forget the shell casings

Been a few years since I've seen that.