Center of Islam

If we were to discretely drop a 500kg tungsten rod from space onto this thing what would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_velocity
youtube.com/watch?v=MXLl4P5AbMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sand niggers would spread all over the world enforce. We have been playing into there scheme of spreading islam the whole time.

>what would happen
Nothing.

The box marks the spot a meteor fell to indicate a specific spot.

Your tungsten rod would now indicate that specific spot.

Get it?

The specific spot is still marked for everyone. They're worshipping the location, not the item.

Maybe they would see the death and destruction as a sign from Allah that Islam is not the right answer. If you drop one on the Temple of the Rock as well it may effectively destroy Islam

>do it and see.

Yeah fucking right. That would be like saying all of the jews would die if jerusalem was nuked.

2 possibilities
they think that it's a sign from god thus emboldening them and which will increase the conversion rates worldwide
they think it's something that fell off a space station coincidentally on mecca and they'll interpret this as a sign from god which will increase the conversion rates worldwide

Why tungsten?

>sign from allah
>islam not the right answer
pick one

Translates to heavy stone. It's allegory.

>If you drop one on the Temple of the Rock as well it may effectively destroy Islam

Yeah, its much better for the lulz, becuase it would pissoff the muslims AND the Jews.

Good question. why not 500kg of bowling balls?

global mud chimpout.

What? They believe pieces of that meteor are there. These pieces would be lost. They worship the pieces in a blatant act of idotry. That spiny thing is everyone trying to touch the bin that holds the pieces on the corner of the black box there.

terrorist atacks every milisecond at europe

>what is ablative armour for.

go back to eating, Yank.

Does not disintegrate in the atmosphere like other metals. Retains most weight from reentry

Ah.
Thanks.

hard metal that is very heat resistant, possibly wouldn't turn to a molten blob during reentry and hit the magical black box of satan as a solid penetrating it and destroying the magic stone inside.

Yes like they are going to put fucking Sci Fi space armor on a roach mound.

I like to call the box the Droid Control Center. If we blow it up, all the muslims shut down like in the Phantom Menace.

Neat.

why not in tel aviv?

They would worship the tungsten rod instead.
It came from God.

Don't they believe the earth is flat? So anything that comes from up there must be from the heavens.

why not a surface detonation of a cobolt cased, detritium heavy, 15mt nuke?

theyre not worshipping the rocks, theyre worshipping the location, the same location Bedouin have been worshipping at thousands of years before Muhammad.

I assume they'd start worshiping the rod

>falling for the muslim flat earther may may
>burger educashon

what would be more effective is to take mecca and christianize it and rename it , like they did to constantionple watch them go crazy

There is only one way to get a scientifically sound answer to that question, and that is to create a perfectly accurate simulation of this universe then drop a tungsten rod on it in the simulation.

Look up the "Rod of God" weapon system idea. An US Air Force paper from 2003 estimated that a 20ft long tungsten rod dropped from low orbit would have the explosive yield of 11.5 tons of TNT

I say the whole place should be painted in pigs' blood.

In rod we trust

>1992
>be assigned a science report on a periodic element of the teacher's choice
>teacher's choice for me is tungsten
>10 year old me: tungsten is the best metal!

So why tungsten? Because tungsten is the best metal. They make metal filaments out of it. It has a great capacity for heat. A 500kg block of it lit up like a filament would look cool as shit, especially if dropped on something.

>Having a country invaded by shitskins
>Insults other countries

Compensation?

or load up a whole fleet of these bad boys with hog shit and spray it on the entire region.

while playing wagner.
youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE

God would give the white power gesture or [A-Okay to normies]

I supposed all the is-slime people would loose their shit and proceeded to stab themselves in the abdomen with the nearest object until they black out, they're not really the most coherent bunch.

yours is not a country but a cesspool of genetic shitmixing betwwen the low class european and negroes it's only held together by your new god the dollar
you have no class no culture no education

the shithole you call country is more like a corrupted company than anything else

t. 56%

I'd rather we drop a cobalt bomb.

we could drop a large rock from space, it was a meteor, a sign from god...ect...

First Muslim astronaut
I like your answer though, think they got one on the ISS...

All sandniggers would disintegrate like in Majora's Mask when you play the music box house and all the zombies die

NOTHING YOU FAGGITS!

They'd just rebuild it in like 2 days. It's literally a bunch of cement and rocks. Not even complicated to build.

Shit you'd be doing everyone of them a favor with that massive Big Ben shit the built around it finally removed.

>rather small mass
>reaches terminal velocity

I guess you might put a hole in the shacks roof?

Why go through all that trouble when you could just throw a rock from the moon?

I sincerely hope this is satire

>500kg tungsten rod
>small

A 1kg meteorite the size of a small rock can total a car I can imagine what a 500kg rod would do.

A meteorite has in general a much higher impact velocity that anything that might be in an Earth orbit.

Muslims would start spinning around on their praying mats like a broken compass.

why not just throw a small nuke?

only a few kilos

You woudl UNLEASH THE KRAKEN

Jihadists would convince the Muslim public at large that this happened because modern Muslims have strayed from the "true Islam". It would be very bad.

trump should nuke mecca

But they his buddies. Didn't you see the dance?

I thought Christians laid claim to it as well?

t. Bad Catholic

IN ROD WE TRUST

yes but then we could kill the moderates and the extremists without having to figure out which is which.

proxy war

get a friend to nuke mecca

Boom.

American school system failing these nerds. Just because you drop something high doesn't mean it goes as fast as a meteorite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_velocity

And yes tungsten is super heavy I've got 15 kilos in the back of my car rn that I was gonna sell on ebay and it could fit in a big gulp

high mass and low surface area gives a very high terminal velocity, especially if you shape it well.

It would look like a huge glowing beam from God completely obliterating the box and the entire surrounding compound. It would be glorious.

1,000 mph vs 60,000 mph still though

there would be a new national memorial day in islamic countries such as france and the uk.

This whole thing is silly

The real shit show is what happens if somehow the Al-Asqa mosque were to be destroyed on temple mount

>not knowing what terminal velocity is

This would happen OP

youtube.com/watch?v=MXLl4P5AbMw

Oh so Jews and Muslims are actually brothers. Haha retards

Oh I didn't see this

a 1kg metorite is going 60,000-120,000 mph though as it has been accelerated traveling through space

The tungsten rod would be going like 1,000 mph due to terminal velocity (i.e. only so much gravity pull counter balanced by air resistance)

India

They'd fight over who owns the crater.

There's a certain speed where it no longer matters. That's why hitlers v2 rocket didn't need to be filled with explosives. Just filling it with whatever and at the speed it was going alone was enough to level a city block. That's why icbms only carry nukes

>There is a giant vulva inside the Kaaba
>Drop 500lbs of pipe from low orbit
>USA lays claim to the hardest fuck in human history

Ted, stop posting about materials and get to work on that Paducah based radio show.

You won't need to detonate a nuke, the rod will actually be much greater. There is a specific force, when applied, the rod won't just hit as metal. It will explode releasing the energy of the atoms inside it. You need to accelerate it pretty damn fast though.

plz do it kek

V2 had explosives, 1900 pounds.

Another thing to consider is.. the single rod has twice the power as EVERY ONE of the v2 rockets fired, 6000+ rockets

>All muslims have to go once in their life to the magic box
>full box with toxic waste
>all muslims who go there literally die in one to two years due to radiation
>muslim problem will solve itsself in a couple of years down the road

MOLOCH WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES

They would go to war against the west and we'd finally have an excuse to justify genocide on the middle east and every Muslim living in the west.

>what is FxMA

>implying we need an excuse

not gunna happen

Sand niggers would spin around like fuckin compasses

It still carries a lot of destructive power and can be deployed for kinda cheap, it also doesn't leave much in the way for defense unless you can shoot down the device from the surface.

If you want to hit at that extremely high speed you'd need something like a mass driver. Then you can entertain yourself with the idea of launch heavy objects going at extreme velocities.

They take it as a sign from Allah and Snackbar harder than ever.

Trudeau posting needs to become the next Yeb posting

>That's right infidel-user don't you dare make us angrier or we'll invade you even faster and rape more of your women than we originally planned

jokes aside i am monitoring this thread for sciencefag who will tell me exactly what it would do

So says the froggie

when is this whore going to produce a sex tape?