Should Molymeme be arrested?

He acts as a cult leader, works as a therapist with no training or license, constantly breaks families apart so he can exercise his defoo-master powers over them, etc.

Take this conversation for ex.: Nice immigrant algerian lady calls from Germany to talk about how she is happy in her marriage and how to deal with people seeing marriages between people with men 28 years older than them as taboo, and he manages to spin it around with his manipulation powers to make her out as a bad gold-digging homewrecker greencard-seeking whore. It's sickening. He's defooing them live so they can only depend on him in the future, and give him all his FDR shekels
youtube.com/watch?v=ILjHsTOYi5o
And there are plenty of other examples too. Even british TV saw how he is a cult leader:
youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vc1k7Vgpb5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also he is going overboard with his white nationalism while strill pretending to be a lolbertarian, he clearly sided with the daughter even though she was a spoiled brat because she was german and Rania algerain

bump, sort yourseves anons, more Jordan Peterson, less Molymeme

It's strange, his videos on controversial subjects are well researched, but he's defiantly gone over some line in his mind

the refugee crisis caused him to suffer from major cognitive dissonance caused by the cognitive parallax of seeing how culture actually matters and his ideology wouldn't keep the west safe at all

He also ducks his daughter.
>daughter of an Algerian
>German
Pick one

could you elaborate? I would think that the migrant crisis would justify his views on race and what not

rania is not the mother, she's about the same age as the daughter

and wtf is stefan a pedo? isn't his daughter really young?

he only acquired these beliefs after the fact. Before, he was the typical lolbertarian ancap guy who thinks as highly of himself as Ayn Rand did (inb4 >she wasn't anarchist, I know, just comparing their self-image), only bitching about government this and that and the NAP and shit, and now he has to offer the same rationalizations as Rothbard (i.e. open borders are great and don't violate the NAP at all, but since we have the welfare state both open and closed borders violate the NAP, so fuck you I can defend what I want), when it's very clear his problem is not gibs, it's the cultural effects of third world, especially muslim immigration into the West, which are horrible.
Some of his older fans even bitched about this change from time to time. Same as his change from not giving a fuck about politics to becoming a Trump shill, etc.
He's becoming more like Pat Buchanan than lolbertarians, is what I'm saying. His anti-immigration argument, for example, are all based on general, collective statistics, not individualist arguments.

Sage

>rania is not the mother, she's about the same age as the daughter
Oh, I didn't actually listen to that shit. Then he was right, fuck that Algerian whore.
Have you seen how he is with his daughter?

Nationalist libertarianism is the only real libertarianism.

haven't seen him with his daughter, no

Is he involved with pizzagate?

Yes that video with the algerian was pretty infuriating, but as a white nationalist I have to take the good with the bad. Moly does break down a lot of the lies by the liberal media as well as shills for white nationlism ideals so naturally I can forgive him for having certain transgressions. For fuck sakes the man is human after all.

Waifu thread now

can you imagine being so fucked up that you call into this nutjob's show and let him get rich by berating you for an hour?

>haven't seen him with his daughter, no
Well, he totally ducks her.
>Is he involved with pizzagate?
No, because that isn't a thing.
>Yes that video with the algerian was pretty infuriating
Why?

>open borders are great and don't violate the NAP at all, but since we have the welfare state both open and closed borders violate the NAP, so fuck you I can defend what I want
Rothbard adjusted his beliefs over time. The current "standard" (inasmuch as there can be one in this ideology) of thought on borders is shifting away from the early "open borders freedom of movement" bullshit still spouted by some ancaps (like Adam Kikesh), and toward a Hoppean closed borders property rights stance.

I disagreed with him on the core issues. I did think the daughter was over reacting and acting like a self-entitled brat. She literally cursed him out for getting a tatoo. I mean think about that, a grown man being cursed out by his own flesh and blood over a fuckign tatoo. Unacceptable. I think stef should have recognized that the behavior of that cunt was completely indicative of the current state of Germany: Woman feeling self entitled and shitting all over their men.

basically Lew, Rothbard, Hoppe and a few others. A bunch, especially "le Reason.tv" and retarded small L Libertarians still spout thsi bullshit
this, why does anyone even call stefan to talk about their personal life?
I can see his daughter as a spoiled feminazi brat who walks around with "Rapefugees Welcome" shirts and was mad because daddy's new wife was a nislamophobe

>He acts as a cult leader, works as a therapist with no training or license, constantly breaks families apart so he can exercise his defoo-master powers over them, etc.

If this was grounds for arrest.
John oliver, cuckbert,"feminists","progressives" and 90%"humanity's" teachers would be arrested.

Why are you so butthurt over stefan if you are not a lefty cunt. He has done wonders breaking down leftist nonsense.

He is cultish af

They dont do defoo tho

feel free to call in his show and make an argument. We would all like to see you making fool of yourself publicly

>giving my shekels to Stefan Cultyneux

It's doesn't cost anything.
Make your point to him and if it's good enough, then he won't be able to retort, silly favela.

its fine m8, we all get it. spiting venom on forums and boards is much easier than making an actual argument and debate.

OH! It's a Molyneux hate thread! I love these and always post this video...
youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80

This guy is fucked in the head. He doesn't need to go to jail, but his audience should be aware that he is a severely broken man who, in a desperate attempt to validate "positivity" in his personal shortcomings, tries to influence others to view them as good traits. Guy is smart, but he is broken. Molyneux needs help, not a radio show.

>calling Canada doesnt cost anything

Check this m.youtube.com/watch?v=vc1k7Vgpb5s

who gives a fucking shit?

Jesus fucking Christ... This is disturbing... I mean I had a pretty fucked up childhood, but what the Hell leads a man to think and behave like this holy shit

>eceleb thread
reddit needs to fucking leave already

Molyneux has absolutely no principles. I hated him when he was ancap and I hate him now he's alt-right. His political opinions flow to wherever he feels he'll get more new viewers. He coincidentally moved over to the alt-right at exactly the time all the libertarians saw through his shit and started hating him.

I used to hang out in /r/anarcho_capitalism a fair bit and his followers were the creepiest brainwashed cunts ever.

I've always found cults fascinating and have read a lot about them both historically and scholarly, but Molyneux is a new fucking breed. Maybe the Heaven's Gate cult has some similarities with it's use and funding from the internet, but this fucker really is doing something new with the whole "family and our philosophy" type shit. If Molyneux goes down in the history books for anything, it will be for being the first categorically "web-based cult" leader.

It's pretty much a necessary part for success in creating a cult that the leader needs to fill the role of a parental figure for the "children" of the philosophy. Molyneux and Defoo.org or whatever the site is openly express ideas about his "non-aggression principal parenting" or whatever he calls it. He openly claims his kid is the first ever child to be raised in a truly peaceful way; pretty bold and God-like claim. If we suppose he is raising his kid by his true beliefs and that he is speaking to his viewers by his true values, then it's pretty clear what exactly his mindset is and what exactly he wants to imprint on others. Good morals are one thing (what cult doesn't preach that to bring people in?), but when the source of the "world-saving philosophy" is placed onto one man's giant and publicized ego it gets into dangerous territory. And of course, he spreads his political ideology even more publicly than his philosophical thoughts. Guy is, more or less, trying to imitate the Jews and get a large group of people to act out as extensions of his own political fist.

>Making up pretend crimes. It's the CNN and Kike way of doing stuff.

Oh look, a liberal lefty with a Brazil proxy, working hard for the genocide.

What makes you say that? I'm curious, cos I could believe it

if you watch/care about youtube celebrities so much as to make threads compelling a case for their arrest, you are mentally unstable

Also, he is raping science with his "IQ" related topics. I have never seen him so desperate to push such a controversial topic as IQ. Anyone honest enough would at least acknowledge that any IQ related topic has to clearly acknowledge the causation and correlation fallacies and the implication of IQ differences in the real life, of course taking into account that average IQ doesn't mean that everyone who is white is automatically more intelligent than a black person.
To be honest, Stefan was always an extremist. It doesn't seem so but in reality he was and is. He is always looking for a clean theoretical solutions to the real life problems and becoming dogmatic as many extremely smart people do.
His whole white nationalism creepy undertones in the last year are just making him alienate his smarter and long lasting followers with dumb kids who are currently high on white nationalism and will dump him as soon as he tries to return to his roots.

Not an argument

Woah, calm down Mohammad.

You should really get a better "meme response", this is so lame.

You can get a license and work as the rapist in Brazil? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

fuck off shitskin, I heard that video, the algerian woman is a fucking retard and the german guy is a KEK of the biggest order

>gets a tattoo of FREEDOM in arabic

are you fucking kidding me?