Can we talk about this?

>niggers
>technology improves
>more things to steal
>more ways to catch Jamal
>Jamal fails to evolve
>Dumb as fuck always lands himself in jail

Alternatively:
>Prisons are a government ran business not unlike the military, and the treasury.

It was Raygun's war on poppy seed bagels

DNA testing and improvements in technology.

I think its actuallu both desu

Niggaz gonna nig.
Spics gonna spic.
Whoopsie-dee-diddly-faggotty-foo.

>Whoopsie doodle

>gets grab em'd

>aged 12+
>1970 onward
What is the annual deaths by weapons category at?

> not showing the crime rate spiked after niggers were unleashed in the 60s

pure jew tactics

Nigger culture happened. Blacks were respectable and progressing before that.

There is 150 million more people from the start to the end of that chart, could have something to do with it.

Its a rate, i.e. per capita. With 150m more people, id expect higher violent crime rates, especially from the spics and niggers we took in since 1965.

>ignoring the drug war that started at the same time

government is the issue like always you flaming retard

I read an intersting article about this once. Can't find it so i thought these were the points:

1. Prisons make profit so prisons benefit from high punishments and repeaters.

2. No president wants to be seen as weak. So saying you want to lower punishment for certain crimes won't get you elected. Therefore there is always retorica like ' more punishment, fight crime harder etc.

3. Punishment itself does solve criminal problems. While I agree people need to be punished for crimes, being 2 or 10 years in prison does not make a difference.

You see what's happening right now with the globalist takeover? With the divide and conquer? It's been happening. It didn't just start this fucking year.
The easiest group to take out first, to destroy their families and communities, and make them weak and dependent upon government, was black people.

CIA brought crack into ghettos around the country in 1980.

>1970s

Just after Cultural Revolution. Right when libs take over and civilization starts to collapse.

>hard drugs invented

Yes they were actually invented or reinvented at this time. Crack did not exist till the 80s. Heroin was re-engineered in the 1960s.

>Television era

First generations raised on TV come of age. It's a fact that the television warps your mind and it permanently altered humanity.

They only had all that because whitey took them away from all the 100% niggers in Africa and BLEACHED them into a partially sentient creature. While also completely protecting them from the real world where other subhumans would of wore their skin as a trophy not give them every opportunity to build.

>Violent Crime peaks in the early 1980's

>Incarceration rates skyrocket beginning in the early 1980's

It's actually one of the leading, effective preventative measures for violence.

Partly because criminals are simply not on the street, and also because the long sentences mean many of them get out of jail past peak criminality years.

Check the graph - The other big helping hand was Roe Vs Wade. 1973

Peak criminal years are late teens, early twenties. 73 + 20 = 93. The age a whole ton of those aborted babies would have been.

DUDE WEED LAMAO

I had someone actually mention a study on how abortions make the crime rates go down with a big shit eating grin on their face. The best part was telling them that nearly half the abortions in the US are niggers.