Wtf europe

>be danish
>date muslima
>get "honor raped" by her father
wtf, isn't this haram?

>Family problems within the islamic-cultural circle undoubtedly are in their own league.

>The 22 year old boyfriend was asked to meet with his girlfriend’s brother. At the meeting the boyfriend was asked to get into a car where he was sprayed with pepper spray and driven to a garage in nearby Tilst.

>Here the girl’s father was waiting with a gun. The 22 year old was tied up, had his clothes removed, dozed in gasolin while being threatened to be burned to dead. The father also pointed the gun several times to the 22 year old’s head and pulled the trigger in a faked execution. The father also raped the young man several times.

>The torture lasted for two hours and describe as “honor” related.

>The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.

>The girl and her family lives in Gellerup, a Muslim majority area in Aarhus, Denmark.
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

Other urls found in this thread:

stiften.dk/krimi/Far-og-soen-mishandlede-og-voldtog-22-aarig-mand/artikel/455537
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/29/paris-mayor-demands-black-feminist-festival-prohibits-white-people-banned-nyansapo
archive.is/WmTa3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is what it means to take the red pill as a suppository

That calls for an honor genocide imho

>5 years for that

Kek
He took the kebab iykwim9

Kek

>a Muslim majority area in Denmark.
It baffles me that someone allowed this to happen.

five years, huh? that's a life sentence in the usa. really makes me think

>It baffles me that someone allowed this to happen.
Never underestimate the fury with which leftists hate their own countries.

too much no?

DIG THE SAND

what's the classic beta Dane name?

5 years for:
>kidnapping
>having a gun (i bet its illegal in Denmark)
>multiple rape
>threatened victim "ill kill you with fire"
>actually shoot in air
>also this is probably hate crime cus the whole point was that boyfriend atheist/christian/whatever

All was done in group. In RF it always means more jailtime (like 1.5 times more)

There is no etnicity mentioned. What kind of Muslims? This is actually really important.

>Date Muslim
>Get what you get

The kid is now a miljonair right? Next to those 5 laughable years, these fucks pay him off the rest of their 'honorable' lives..... right???????????????????

Right???????????????? Or was his laywer a muslim as well?

Why is daughter misspelled

This is mildly amusing in my own sadistic and broken outlook on the world, since it's usually the girl who usually gets it, but still, can't believe the father and brother were allowed to live after that. Y'all need to fix your shit over there.

>life sentence
They dont even have these in most of yurop

We have very short prison sentences here, compared to 'Murrica.
You need to do some seriously fucked up shit to get more than 10 years.

And to think a white couple in the States got sentanced to 35 years combined for calling a nigglet party a nigglet party.

>5 years
I just love European justice. I think the poor guy will never eat kebab again.

>You need to do some seriously fucked up shit to get more than 10 years.
Like this?

>dates a mudslima
>raypd
and nothing of value was lost. he paid the toll

The kid will get nothing, the girl will dump him and in about 2 years at most both of them will be out again. People overlook Denmark because it's so tiny but it's the country charging girls for fighting back when a muslim tries to rape them.

stiften.dk/krimi/Far-og-soen-mishandlede-og-voldtog-22-aarig-mand/artikel/455537

Wow this is true and NOT fake news.

>Wednesday, the Vestre Landsret has sentenced the girl's father and brother every five years in prison for gross violence and rape. It states the prosecutor's office on Twitter.
>It is a sharp tightening of the decision of the city court, where the father was detained and the son was sentenced to a year and a half of prison for gross violence.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US
>kidnap
>threaten with gun
>RAPE MULTIPLE TIMES FOR 2 HOURS
>POUR GASOLINE OVER YOU

GETS THE SAME SENTENCE AS SOMEONE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST MUSS IMMIGRATION OF MUSLIMS ON FACEBOOK

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST
PLEASET TELL ME IM GOING CRAZY AND THIS IS NOT REAL PLEASE PLEASE

You'd think that'd do it, but no.
Our courts are very lenient.

fuck off jew

If you're gonna go after mud women you deserve this.

fpbp

Also so much for the meme that Denmark is so much better than Sweden.

I thought Denmark was supposed to be the based one..

Fpbp

I don't know about Denmark but you get more years in prison for stealing money than for raping someone for few hours here.

5 years? for attempted murder, death threats and rape?
lol?
that has to be a joke right? there would be public outcry in Austria if somebody only got 5 years from something like this

I will rape them both to avenge the white race.

BURN COAL

He probably had enough that day.

Start a revolution already wtf

Is there no public record of the trail? I imagine this is big news in swe... denmark yeah?

>5 years prison for rape and torture

lmfao when is Europe getting nuked

Well in Sweden they wouldn't even get sentenced.

>wtf, isn't this haram?

Not if you are on top.

this is why aussies will always be the king

gay hitler so based

>GETS THE SAME SENTENCE AS SOMEONE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST MUSS IMMIGRATION OF MUSLIMS ON FACEBOOK
you think thats a coincidence? what do you think happens in prison? the father and son will double down on white fuck bois then be sent special gryos with polish girl meat by representatives of the religion of peace in london

They kidnapped a human being, put a gun to their head, doused him in gasoline, threatened to burn him alive, and sodomized him for hours. How is that not fucked up?

>be danish
>get raped

5 years? how about the fucking guillotine

fucking savages

The boyfriend is gonna fucking hate life for a while if he eats anything spicy.

The victim was Danish, the rapists Muslim. Now let's just hope he did not insult them or is talking bad about them now. People miss that Denmark is worse than Sweden and Canada combined.

It's more about humiliating sand niggers than pleasure. I'll do what I have to do for my volk.

I don't think you grasp just how lenient our courts are.
The father wasn't originally issued any prison sentence and the son only got 1.5 years.

>You need to do some seriously fucked up shit to get more than 10 years

So, being doused in gasoline and threatened to be burned alive, having a gun pointed at your face and the trigger pulled, being anally rape for hours is not "seriously fucked up" by Danish standards.

Faggots like you are traitors, and you lot deserve to be hanged by the balls.

Europe is lost.

The worst crime you can do in Norway is to not pay your taxes.The state will confiscate everything you own, including your property. And throw you in prison for years and years.

If some nigger rapes someone, they'll probably get a couple of months maximum.

Because a Swede would enjoy it.

I hate western/Northern Europe's disgusting and insane Humanitarian-esque Law making/case judging mind. Y'all crazy.

>tfw living in Aarhus
I can't wait to get out of this shithole.
But funny how I haven't heard anything about this from our news.

So what do you have to do in Denmark to get a life sentence?

Fucking racist, it's got nothing to do with muslims :^)

I've read about this before

Assume someone's gender.

Fucking nuke Denmark and start over.

You still haven't produced an argument. What you say does not make it any better.

For fuck's sake you ought to be livid about this news. This is a fellow country man we're talking about.

You're reaction is just "oh yeah our laws are pretty chill, it's totally normal that this guy only gets 5 years"

Fucking hell, man.

I know right! You get the same sentence if you commit serious tax fraud!

KeK. But the genderqueer bullshit is more US/Canada thing. Europe only cares about poor Muslims and blacks these days.

Fuck off frenchie, I'm not approving of this shit in any way.
We're used to being predominantly white, our laws haven't been updated yet to deal with the horde of foreigners.

I'm not trying to produce an argument. I don't support this shit.
I'm only pointing out how lenient our courts are.

>such shit doesnt happen in france
>the french actually do anything about this
unless youre a corsican stfu

RIP white europe

Prison is likely filled with muslims and will serve halal food.

Our justice system will collapse over the fact that it was made for humans of the highest order and not shameless subhumans which is a good thing but a painful process

Why even have courts or police?
What a fucking joke of a country

>five years in prison.
sorry dude Europe is fucked up, either start plaining to be part of a revolution or get the fuck out now.

not paying tax takes away from the migrant community. rape only enriches white people. obviously the courts should treat tax fraud even harshlier :^)

Good work Denmark. Doing your part in the fall of Europe.

>such shit doesnt happen in france
It doesn't.
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/29/paris-mayor-demands-black-feminist-festival-prohibits-white-people-banned-nyansapo

If it did, the culprit would get more than 5 years.

Please archive media with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/WmTa3

the second I get pepper sprayed I pull out a knife and slash the throat and face of whoever did it to me, stop being beta

Gunpoint rape, family conspiracy and threats of execution with gassing are acceptable activities in Austria

That's y'alls fault if the courts are that lenient. Instead of fixing your shit over there, you're getting it pushed in.

How is kolding?

How would the News look like if this was the case:

Danish father and son kidnap, torture and rape muslim guy for having a relation with their daughter/sister.

Just imgine it. They would go crazy
>MUH RACISM
>MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA
>MUH XENOPHOBIA
>MUH WHITE SUPREMACY
>MUH HITLER

WORLDWIDE HEADLINES
THIS? NOTHING AT ALL.

I think this is a good way to redpill normies. Just switch out white and black / muslim and christian etc and present them the story.

>6 second reply
Are you a fucking bot?

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

Good

Fuck Denmark

You cunts should never have invaded us

Definitely a bot.

k

You could get 40+ in the USA for that. Maybe life without parole.

>5 years for abduction, torture, assault, rape, illegal firearm, illegal pepper spray,
what world is this

Sauce?

jesus christ

I've always wanted to marry a qt daughter of an arab sheik

guess that's out of the picture now

when u are literally to stupid to see fake news

>Gellerup, a Muslim majority area in Denmark
Fuck, this makes my blood boil.

It would've been life in prison if the offender was white.

but how is it right that at any point in your history it's okay for someone to kidnap, tie up, douse in gasoline and then ass rape someone with a gun to their head for two hours and only get five years?

Fucking kek, I'm loving the irony of this post

you know that the only ones who actually took a stand were the corsicans when that shit happened when the muslims started causing trouble at the beach. for the rest, "such """""strongly worded"""""statements" dont matter at all. at worst they will reduce the """""non-mixed"""" seating arrangements from 6 to 2 or something

Just like in the US, judges use their own discretion when sentencing, so he could easily have given them double the time.
It's pretty much an open secret that sentencing in Europe is politicised. In the UK and France judges were actually told to consider milder sentences for minorities due to them over representing the prison population. A German judge who was known for his take-no-shit sentences against violent crimes (in one case he sentenced two Lebs to 8 1/2 years each for robbery) had a Verfahren started against him for going against Bundesjustizamt guidlines and being too emotionally vested in certain cases hampering his ability to be impartial... Now he only presides over divorce hearings and property disputes... Fuck this Faggot EU!

Haven't' been there in a while, couldn't tell you.
You're a couple of centuries late with your revenge.

This isn't exactly a terrible idea. If you want to date my daughter you have to let me fuck you in the ass.

lurk more kraut. this is not even news worthy

It's not okay. But our prison system is geared towards rehabilitation over punishment.
Gotta get those people back on the street, to pay those taxes I guess.

oh wow, 10 years for kidnapping and raping someone at gun point! it should be a life sentence. that's not a situation you accidentally find yourself in when going to get the fucking groceries. it's a premeditated and heinous act committed by an animal who doesn't deserve to see the light of day again