NYMAG SAYS RED PILL IS RADICALIZATION

New York magazine compares taking red pill to isis recruitment tactics. Blast "bogus" Seth Rich and Pizzagate conspiracy.

Thoughts?

nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/the-online-radicalization-were-not-talking-about.html?mid=facebook_nymag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/the-online-radicalization-were-not-talking-about.html?mid=facebook_nymag
archive.is/dadqv
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
pamelageller.com/2017/03/fbi-wanted-dead.html/
cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is liberal media always a bunch of drama queens?

youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

Uh, yeah? In The Matrix taking the Red Pill meant giving up all of the comfort of the world you thought you knew to live your life on the run by threat of death against the machine.

Taking the red pill means you must be ready to lynch every journalist drone as well as their masters.

>But as we delved into these spaces, we noticed that one of the biggest trends taking place had been flying under the radar. And that is far-right radicalization.

To use that analogy, the reason peaceful white men are being radicalized is feminists and SJWs keep nosing in on their hobbies like video games or sports or movies. How many guys who were relatively liberal socially were radicalized by Gamergate?

Every stupid SJW campaign against misogyny/sexism in X entertainment industry radicalizes men and especially white men just like US bombing some country in the MIddle East radicalizes muslims.

Its what liberal faggots like Glenn Greenwald constantly talk about, blowback. You bomb muslims they're going to want to hurt you back. You insult men who just want to play video games in peace and they're going to want revenge on feminists and SJWs who insulted them. And that's exactly why they all rallied around Trump and how Hillary lost the election.

Blowback.

>tfw radicalized

>Thoughts?
They are losing their shit and don't know what to do anymore so they are resorting to the good old blue pill tactics.

This is proof that Right-Wing beliefs are every bit as bad as ISIS.

I think the press can't function without lies.

RWDS are coming MSM

>The online radicalization we're not talking about

Probably because no neets are blowing up Ariana Grande concerts or plowing trucks through dozens of tourists.

Also because;

>Not taking literally insane leftist indoctrination seriously is being "radicalized".

Please kys failing nyt

Also, archive that shit you fag, before the Norwegian gets here.

>Believe things that are completely unacceptable by society at large
>Congregate on a Mongolian finger painting image board to yell at each other over minor differences in ideas that are so far beyond the pale it's surprising you still haven't found a uniform Zeitgeist for your ideology out of the sheer inability to find anyone else in real life that believes the same insipid shit you do
>Get called radicals
>"Why are the liberal media such drama queens?"
Why are you so fucking dense?

We need to put a stop to Right-Wing politics on the internet before you guys start acting on them and become a more dangerous version of ISIS.

They need a suppository.

They just cannot fucking stand that there is a single place left in the fucking world where their narrative doesn't rule all thought.

Get the fuck off my mongolian basket weaving form you Goddamn kikes.

Swiggity swoogity, we're fucking R A D I C A L now boys!

That's the hilarious part of it.

>Look at these radicalized man babies! Always playing the victim!

>Hey, how do you radicalize someone again?

>Well, it's simple, you must victimize them an- Wait. FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

(28:30) sums up the process perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E

Get trucked cuck.

gtkrwn, cowabunga

sounds like you're getting sick of your job :/

here have a free (you)

>This
Lacking all self awareness that blue pilled tactics is what is red pilling normies, they double down on their blue pills to combat people taking red ones.

Wait we're radicalized and no one is talking about UC Berkeley?

Hahahahahaha, that's fucking hilarious.

>Thoughts?
Yeah where is the Norwegian bot to tell you to archive this clickbait?

>(((new york))) magazine

Proves my point right here.

It's a Catch 22.

You take away our safe spaces, and pic related happens.

You leave us with out safe spaces, and pic related probably happens anyway.

Guess we just have to accept RWDS as part and parcel of living in a modern cosmopolitan society.

Anywhoooo it's not our fault. We're merely reactionaries responding to oppression and disenfranchisement and demeaning suppression of our prophets, Pepe and Helper.

>“Red-pilling the normies” is a primary goal of far-right movements. They want to convert people — especially young men — to their way of thinking. What the red pill actually reveals depends on who’s offering it. To men’s-rights activists, being red-pilled means throwing off the yoke of popular feminism and recognizing that men, not women, are the oppressed group. To the alt-right, it means revealing the lies behind multiculturalism and globalism, and realizing the truth of isolationist nationalism. To conspiracy theorists, it may mean accepting the influence of the New World Order on society. To white supremacists, it means acknowledging that Jewish elites control the culture and are accelerating the destruction of the white race. Red-pilling is the far-right equivalent of consciousness-raising or, in today’s lingo, becoming “woke.”
Literally all of this is true, to some extent. I'm not a big fan of the stormfags' theories but whatever.
Millennials are the worst off generation in a very, very long time and their troubles are far from over.
They won't acknowledge any of this except with platitudes and call those trying to organize "radicalized".
The MSM needs to die.

pizzagate was probably a part of a russian propaganda campaign.

seth rich is a mystery.

ny magazine is a vapid rag.

this was unavoidable. Honestly we need to start thinking about how to create a forum on the dank webs or something.

Pretty sad that they had to include a mentally ill Hapa in order to name two (2) examples of "far-right violence".

Careful m8, you almost had a think, he joke about it a lot but that's a dangerous way to find yourself radicalized.

You really are being hysterical and hyperbolic.

It's just jks my dude.

Chill out.

What's the worst that could happen? We exercise our democratic rights to vote for the candidate of our choice again? I mean, compared to you guys and your nail bombs and sucker punches, I'd say we're pleasantly beige around here.

I actually laughed. And no we have people like Milo and others on the right. That's more Reddit, Sup Forums is heavily /natsoc/.

But most "redpill" is shit like MGTOW and R/thedonald are on reddit. More mainstream stuff. Like Reddit barely identifies with Alex jones, meanwhile even he is too liberal for us.

Mark Thompson, CEO of the NYT, formerly Director at the BBC where he was linked to the Jimmy Saville coverup

Ur welcome

Denmark, can you fill in for your brother and tell OP to archive dat shit pls?

So, violent Trotskyists in black masks aren't "radicalized" but we are? Sounds like libs are just sore losers.

Yeah this is pretty much what I was thinking

Nice.

We wouldn't have to redpill people if the MSM stopped lying and did their fucking jobs.

Exactly.

RADICAL DUDE!

Click$

you went from sharing LOLCAT videos to wanting to secure an Ethnostate for White Children with free helicopter rides for racemixers.

How is that not radicalization?

>tfw expecting people not to rape and explode children with naili bombs is radical ideology

Jeez. They set the bar pretty low.

That headline just screams angst that people aren't falling in line anymore so they double down and compare it to isis. You don't want to be compared to isis now do you?

>nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/the-online-radicalization-were-not-talking-about.html?mid=facebook_nymag
archive.is/dadqv

>radicalized into playing video games and having waifus

wow so militant

I would say a VAST majority of "redpilled" are the Milo anti feminist.

Then the rest are exposing the Marxist agenda of multiculturalism.

I'd say the alt-right are the actual redpill, not R/the_donald idiots. Alt-right is the one talking about shit like the greater Israel conflict, Iran/Syrian pipeline, Bohemian Grove and the CIA's tight grip on society.

THIS

1st we were Nazis
Then we were Isis
Finally we wuz Kangz

Msm is full of disgusting filth

Alex Jones talks about this sometimes

>Be Salon
>Describe Antifa as "occasionally overly enthusiastic young liberal protesters"
>Describe Based Stickman as "fascist racist"

Outlets like Salon or The Failing NYT do more for r-r-r-radicalization than any infograph on Sup Forums ever could.

At least we cut the pedophiles and furries loose?

Kek

whakawhetai my dude

Breaking: Truth is radicalization. "These findings have been replicated dozens of time but we should all believe this lie because it's more inclusive."

It's just bantz m8. Just because you have certain opinions doesn't mean that you're a drama queen.

Comparing a bunch of internet trolls to Isis is being a drama queen. There's obviously a different, you massive cock sucking faggot

Meanwhile the left is actually radicalized and trying to kill politicians on the right. I mean you hear it all the time.

Madonna saying (censored) should get shot
Antifa trying to kill Ben/Milo
Triggered sjw complications on YouTube saying (censored) should be killed
People on twitter saying (censored) should be killed
Random black people at my work even saying they hope (censored) gets shot.

Remember the fucking killing spree they went on after the election trying to get prominent right wing figures fired?

REMEMBER HOW IT'S ALWAYS BASED ON SOME CUNT SCREAMING RAPE?

What have I been missing? Is it a Norway-Only-Job?
> Archive dat shiieeet

>tfw my almonds have been fully activated

>and the CIA's tight grip on society
Of all the conspiracy theories, this one is the surest and gravest one. Most people might have heard about it or suspect it already. Or know, but don't realize the implications. Or know but have grown numb to it.
Can't even really call it a "conspiracy theory". It's so obvious. Secret services taking over nations happens pretty often.
I'm sure there are still patriots within these agencies (they might even have been behind Trump's victory), but they have way too much undue, convert influence on American politics and the world and no one should tolerate this.

Feels good telling people Donald won the majority lationo vote to this fucking day.

Totally pisses on the CNN muh latino family bullshit. I hope those families never get back together, stupid fucking wetbacks.

I know kung fu.

>Elliot Rodger were both radicalized in online far-right communities before their respective shootings.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHHAHhHHAHHHAHAHAHAAA-

"wrong".

I can't believe these jobless trust fund dykes are STILL mad about Gamer Gate.

So is taking the Blue pill

>I can't believe these jobless trust fund dykes are STILL mad about Gamer Gate.

Really? To this day the kikes haven't forgiven Hitler for making them take a BATH.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

found a gay liberal drama queen with the first post, that was quick.

those digits

>Not supporting your own demographic and cultural destruction is radicalization.

Current mainstream leftist ideas like the gender spectrum and cultural appropriation were radical fringe ideas too at first. How did they become more acceptable than right-wing ideas?

That's what I'm saying. So the fuck what if we get to the bottom of this Seth Rich shit? That won't stabilize the Middle East.

We are still going to have mother fuckers doing mock human sacrifices, selling kids like candy and paying off the media all along the way. I'm not black pilled and I think we will reach a happy medium, but this shit will always be a prevalent issue.

I mean I'm surprised people even woke up to the globalism shit Alex jones is saying with China.

I took up surfing after taking the redpill, so I am pretty radical.

>surfing on liberal tears
Feels radical man

>Some sci-fi, fandom, and gaming communities — having accepted run-of-the-mill anti-feminism — are beginning to espouse white-nationalist ideas. “Ironic” Nazi iconography and hateful epithets are becoming serious expressions of anti-Semitism.

Yep. They're still mad that people wouldn't donate to Anita Sarkeesian's Patreon.

>he was linked to the Jimmy Saville coverup
I bet he likes little boys too.

>archive.is/dadqv
thanks for posting kiwibro

>archive.is/dadqv
thanks

someone should call this to Tucker Carlson's attention so he can do a piece on it. Let him do a hit piece on the obvious hypocrisy of the liberals where they refuse to talk about how murderous and deceitful the left actually is and how much they actually despise white people. Get the concept of "redpill" as truth seeking out into the mainstream.

KEK,I think you just became tubular.

Money.

They have the money, we have the memes, and never the two shall meet (I'm still waiting on my Putin bux)

Jewish rags are for burning
NOT READING
OP CONFIRMED FOR SHILL

>not wanting white culture to disappear makes you a radical
>not wanting uneducated, unintelligent, agressive, subhumans in your country makes you a radical
>not wanting an intrinsically misogynistic ideology like Feminism, which teaches young women that their womanhood is worthless and that they should be men with vaginas instead makes you a radical
>not wanting to compete in a global market where your country, which has things like labour rights, has to compete against countries with slave child labour makes you a radical
But somehow, goatfuckers blowing up in concerts aimed to little girls isn't radical at all and it's all because of white people.

When the fuck are these idiots gonna get hanged for treason?

By definition, this is incorrect.
"Radicalization" means to change the ROOTS of something. Red-pilling is wanting to preserve the roots of society. "Radicals" want to remove them, as in Alinsky-styled Radicalism. this is a classic case of accusing others of what you are guilty of. i believe this is called projection

>So the fuck what if we get to the bottom of this Seth Rich shit
That would be huge, Even if just to anger normies and make them distrust the media and the establishment.

hold my beer Sup Forums

>When the fuck are these idiots gonna get hanged for treason?

Woah. Calm down with the radicalization there buddy.

new york magazine doesn't matter. it's fake news. anyone who has seen The Matrix will roll their eyes at this fairy tale that it's "radicalization". what a bunch of pearl clutching faggots.

It never stops. Remember when Drumpfkins were going to deny the legitimacy of the elections and riot in the streets?

I hope they mention Sup Forums and Sup Forums so more people come here, stay two weeks to fight "radicalized Internet" only to turn into full blown Nazis and Libertarians when the third week happens.

This place is seriously the largest subverting force in the Internet.

Gotta keep at it

ISIS is just a step away from spearchuckers in some third world shithole nobody in the first world genuinely cares about. They'll never amount to anything more than a fleeting regional power and everybody knows this. Their presence exists in Iraq and Syria alone. For all their posturing, Western Salafist terrorists are just sexually frustrated, insecure faggots who project their impatient, fleeting anger into their faggy religion, and people take those reasons at face value. They're lone wolves, and any involvement they claim on behalf of ISIS is done after the fact, even you guys know this.

Meanwhile, Sup Forums represents a marginalized version of a very present movement on the right that is moving further and further past the boundary of what is considered acceptable. Natsocs weren't a thing a decade ago like they are today, and if some of you honestly had your way, you'd become the hyperbolic boogeyman these """news""" outlets desperately want you to be. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that the left media completely neuters your political activity, you probably would. Don't play coy and hide behind the "it's just a joke, we don't really wanna gas the Jews" shit when it's convenient, because in a world that can't see through jokes anymore, even those excuses are transparent.

>Even if just to anger normies and make them distrust the media and the establishment.

I think we've already pretty much already established that's already the case.

They were calling Trump a child raping pedophile before even the nominations.

>digits
>hapa pic_related
you win 4chinz today user

>Red-pilling is the far-right equivalent of consciousness-raising or, in today’s lingo, becoming “woke.”

Other way around, dinosaur medium.

FBI/James Comey is complicit in ISIS attacks

pamelageller.com/2017/03/fbi-wanted-dead.html/

GARLAND, TEXAS

The officer returning fire didn't actually kill them. A CBS report states that a SWAT team came in and executed the suspects with gunshots to the head while they were incapacitated on the ground.
cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/
Also take note that Dutch nationalist Geert Wilders was the keynote speaker at the contest and the FBI were prepared to be complicit in his assassination.

well, those insufferable lefties faggots shouldn't have tried to fuck with my video games

ISIS is already Right-Wing. Also there are no sides. kys faggot.