Inform Me Faggots

Hello Sup Forums,
Newfag here, and never really been political. Explain what your political beliefs are, why you believe them, and why I should.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I need people to explain their political beliefs to me so I can inform my own political beliefs
Fuck off, go do your own research

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

just dont be a communist, libtard, jewish or black and you should be fine

>political views

hahahaha nice one. political views are for brain dead normies. don't mind the right wing plebs here, they're still in the process of getting redpilled but they think they already swallowed it

lurk moar faggot
>right wing plebs
>roach
opinion discarded

Nigger

All mainstream channels are state propoganda and the state is controlled by the jew

For example look what Besos paid for the W. Post and what the CIA paid him right afterward. CIA runs all the US news as pat of operation Mockingird.

The 2 party system is a mirage and a lie, as both agree on the larger issues: Israel controlled foreign policy. Many incentives in place to keep this support coming such as oil, disincentives such as blackmail or AIPAC funding your oooppenent like crazy next election.

The jews control every level of society: new media and entertainment, education including Universities and even schools, book publishing, all infomation from the jew, all govt officials paid by the jew and they dont even keep it a secret

The 2 biggest events since WWII were the Holocaust and 911. The holocaust is a massive lie that is pushed on our chldren. The bad guys won WW2 just like WW1, same bad guys. FDR was a crypto jew who killed the Americans in Pearl Harbor in order to save his real friends, the banking cartel and other jewish elites. whatreallyhappened site for details on this.

Liberalism is jewish trick to weaponize minorities against whites. It's never about the little guy that is a fairy tale.

Hang around and lurk some Holocaust threads and you'll start to catch on.

basically Hitler didn't gas the jews but I wish he did

Hey CIA, I totally support you.

If you're not already an ally, you are an enemy; you will be cut down before my blade

I was raised in a family as far left as possible so I agree with far left shit being a sham

Kek don't mind the intel gathering fellas

Fuck off were full, like really full, theres shills, shitposting, ironic shitposting, actual noobs like you, high level year 7800 psy op interdimentional chutes and ladders, but basically if you want to form the best most truthful political beliefs read the threads here until you get the inside jokes, do not reply or start your own threads, this is called lurking and you naturally are a faggot. Be prepared though once you know the truth its depressing and you will feel hopeless at first.

if you're not a CIA nigger look into 9/11 our government is completely infiltrated by jewish psychopaths.

All terrorism is jew terrorism and the victims are always goys. All terrorists get their guns from the US, through whatever intermediaries like Saud or Qatar, and the (((war on terror)) is jew sponsored on both sides.

You need me to tell you what to believe in?

God damn you are a weak minded faggot.

You believe what you want to believe. Just know that what you think is happening in government, and what is really happening, are two totally different things.

The Franklin Scandal

The Dutroux Affair

Iran Contra

There are rogue elements in our intelligence agencies. Drugs have been (and are continuing to be) sold to fund their black projects. They have been involved in human trafficking and human compromise, corrupting politicians through sexual blackmail, sometimes even with children. There are exceedingly evil politicians throughout the world who are very powerful. They are aware of these kinds of activities.

The world is not what you think it is, user.

Welcome
watch tgsnt.tv and then come back

LEARN TO RECOGNIZE A DATA MINING THREAD

SAGE

No shit user. Might as well post the conspiracy shit though, they already know we know this shit.

I agree with you, though. Nobody post info about your personal beliefs. This is probably a data mining operation. Seen quite a few lately.

>Nobody post info about your personal beliefs.
Fuck that like you said (((they))) already know, redpill everyone who comes here even the FBI

The Holocaust didn't happen but we wish it happened again

I'm a radical centrist.