Americans please eat a normal breakfast

I work at the American embassy in Stockholm. And yesterday we ran out of Dr. Pepper in the vending machines in the bathrooms and the delivery man was a little late because of traffic. The Americans went batshit crazy. They even called Donald Trump and he threatened to bomb Stockholm if the American people in the embassy couldn't eat a real American breakfast within two hours. Fortunately the delivery man made it and it didn't escalate more than that. The Americans were all happy and eating their Dr. Peppers.

Can someone please explain this to me? Why do Americans love to eat Dr. Pepper for breakfast so much? And why do the mods not want people to know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127550083/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's made from beets

Really makes you think, huh?

While I'm fully aware this post is satire, in my own case it's actually true.

I can't for the life of me figure the fuck out why people around here like Coke or Pepsi better than Dr Pepper.

how do you eat soda ?

Funny thing about this forced meme is there is no period in "Dr Pepper"

dr pepper is good shit

I heard that their brains don't work properly without Dr. Pepper. That's why Donald Trump is such a retard. He is senile and forgets to eat his Dr. Pepper when Melania isn't around.

>a meme involving the objectively best soft drink
I can get behind this

All I see these days in the supermarket are people in scooters and women in hijabs.

You freeze it and then eat it.

Ooor you can add flour and cook the resulting disgusting dr. Pepper dough. Endelse possibilities when you are a retarded burger.

It must be difficult to understand when you devour cock for every meal.

They eat the entire thing including the can swallowing it whole.

Sugar beets
>fellow burger anons actually trying to justify this

I am having Coke Zero and cashews.

My grandfather told me that during WW2, the US soldiers wouldnt move until they had their coke.

chew as you chug

>hating dokupe
OP is a nigroid

They chew down on the can, making it burst and squirt everywhere. Then they eat the can and lick up what's left from the floor.

Nothing beats a cheeseburger and an ice cold Dr pepper in the morning

the native americans used to eat dr pepper before heading to a battle

>hey guise, let's maymay Dr. Pepper as the new thing!
>eating soda
saw your attempted thread of Dr. Pepper faggotry earlier, Sven
it's not gonna happen, so back to the shed

Any other water bros here?

i legitimately have a english muffin with sausage, bacon and cheese every saturday for breakfast. Or if im coming home from a late night, a cheesburger from maccas

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127550083/

>Drinking 'soda' at any time

"No".

>Forgot to eat his Dr Pepper this morning

How do you even call yourself an American?

Because anything other than barely-above-freezing temperature Dr Pepper tastes like hot foamy ass

You figured it out grumpf is finished

Help report the thread

Don't mind this guy, he hasn't had breakfast yet.

>add gelatin to give it some solidity
>batter
>deep fry

Your opinion is shit. The only time I drink cold Dr Pepper is when I eat out, otherwise room temperature only. Best way to appreciate all the flavors.

Not even joking, I drink Dr. Pepper Ten every morning with breakfast instead of coffee.

I am a healthy, rational person and I see no reason not to do this.

>forgot to eat his muzzie cock this morning
How can you call yourself a Swede?

Oooooooh son yumyum feed me. good one! haha! great job! whooooooooooa haha. fun fun.

Wow, why are you so angry? I'm just curious, this is very strange to me.

>And why do the mods not want people to know about this?
kek

I avoid soft drinks altogether and eat eggs and toast for breakfast so I dunno what to tell you. Not eating a real breakfast seems fairly common here though. Then my colleagues whine and bitch like women about wanting to eat lunch at 11:30...

Stopped drinking such drinks over a year and a half ago. I try them from time to time and they taste like shit now.

processed foods taste like shit after you only eat unprocessed foods for a while
cooked foods taste like shit after you only eat raw foods for a while

really makes you think

Ice cream also does the trick. No less than two scoops though.

Wait, swedes don't drink dr pepper for breakfast? What the fuck has Islam done to you?

Better than helping ourselves to a nice serving of Abdul's cock for breakfast, Sven