Potential happening in Berlin?

One of the major roads in Berlin has been evacuated, including houses and kindergarden. Stolen car with potential bomb parked there. Police investigating.

bz-berlin.de/berlin/tempelhof-schoeneberg/verdaechtiges-auto-in-berlin-schoeneberg-absperrung

all i see is a german man preparing to enter his car and take off for work in his normal every day outfit

Bomb defusing robot has been deployed.

bump

Police advises everyone in the area to stay away from windows.

HAPPY RAMADAN EVERYONE!

If nobody dies, it's not a happening.

Robot is doing its job.

More of this. Like, everyday I would like this to happen. Mass happenings for reals on the news, so many that they don't even have time to process the last one before the next.

Muslims will never attack Berlin, it is their HQ

Hope its only a 520i

It is btw very close to where later today a celebration of JFKs 100th birthday was planned with a lot of politicians.

They already did, faggot.

Typical BMW driver

More like an Amsterdam and Netherlands.

>bomb blast suit

>exposed hands

what good is life without hands?

Berlin Has Fallen, no survivors

That's what the robot is for

>Berlin
Why should we care about a 3rd world country?

Police say license plates are stolen and there's a gas canister on the backseat. Car is parked on the bus lane, that's sure to get attention within minutes, would you do that if you want to explode the damn thing later on? Probably just a stolen car and they ran out of gas.

The parked on Bus lane is the thing that made police pay attention to the car, otherwise no one would have noticed. Maybe terrorists just screwed up?

Probably WW2 shit. I digged one out myself with a Bagger when I was building my garage. Shit was scary as fuck because I kept hitting the bomb.

Yeah, 10 bucks says it was just some dumb old regular criminals.

Why would someone put a WW2 bomb in his car?

holy shit the bantz, Bulgaria

It's a car? Didn't knew that.

(((Verfassungsschutz)))

No happening after all, no bomb.

fpbp

Lets hope he makes it out alive.

>who is Anis Amri

>dumb old regular criminals.
thats how you call terrorists in germamy nowadays?

fpbp. It's true, op. Just a German Daddy on his way to work to teach his replacement.

>mudslim puts bomb
>forgots to set it off
Thank God for the retardation of mudslims.

mann Ulrich kauf dir ne neue Brille

nice quads you work out faggot??

Halt die Fresse Andreas...

It is true, the only people who drive BMW's are Muslims, niggers, and Asians.

Or perhaps it was made to be found

Kanaken. old BMWs like this one end up in poland normally

maybe just to get ppl to leave their house so they say its not occupied and give it to a refugee

hmm... it's more likely they wanted to trigger it once the bus has to overtake.

however it's still very likely that this is just another false alarm...

happening over car with stolen plates and achmed's clock in it. ( or in this case a "home made usb charger" and a fuel canister )

One person arrested though.

Pure coincidence no news here

Never thought I'd see the day where the terrorists came for our E39s

What the fuck is the point of that protective suit but then leaving your hands uncovered?

You try defusing a bomb with 2 inch thick gloves.

That looks safe.

So these guys willingly accept the loss of their hands?

Gloves would never be able to protect against a bomb blast, and you wouldn't be able to defuse the bomb. If you're stood next to the bomb when it goes off, you're dead anyway, those things are to protect you if it goes off when you're 10 or so feet away from it.

>stolen bmw
Its just romanians

Yep, better than dead most would agree.

i see, thanks mohammed.

I'd off myself if I lost my hands. Though I'd probably have some trouble since I can't pull a trigger without fingers.

No problem Majid. Hope you are well this Ramadan.

AWWW SHIT IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING BULLDOZER

You'd just use your toes with a shotgun in your mouth, you lazy bastard. Don't be so easily defeated.

Fucking kek

They should make imams disable the bombs.

Not any sane Romainian would steal that old piece of crap and gypsys just break your car and steal the radio or the wheels.....kek.

I love Romanian gypsies that fake car breakdown and when you stop them they rob you blind. I always flip them with smile

So you say it was Bulgarians?

Came to post this.

is that a Wiimote?

according to police it's a makeshift usb port for the car

You'd be the shit at every costume party or Pirate Larp Event

They deserve everything coming their way. Hopefully the shitskins will bomb more of Germany until they wake the fuck up. (But hoping no one dies)

fpbp

I can tell by it's expression that the car isn't at all happy about any of these events currently unfolding.

>full body protection
>naked hands

Explosives kill using both pressure and shrapnel, due to hands being not very compressible unlike your lungs or other important organs it is not necessarily important to protect them from the shock wave. Hands are also a very small target for shrapnel and putting resources into only being able to slightly protect hands at the loss of the ability to do anything with them when in the suit means that it is just sensible to leave them uncovered. If you're at the point where it would do anything to your hands the suit is pretty much useless and you'll die anyway, plus sacrificing ability for slight protection of non essential body parts is not smart in this situation