Jeremy Christian

...is he /ourguy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/portland_stabbing_suspect_invo.html
archive.is/eSVTu
parliamentofreligions.org/content/thousands-egyptian-muslims-serve-human-shields-protect-coptic-christians
christianchronicle.org/article/editorial-when-muslims-protect-christians
ucanews.com/news/pakistani-muslims-protect-christians-over-blasphemy-charge/78022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>an unironic Berniebro
No thanks.

No. Why does he have a chain around his neck?

>bernie supporter
>killed two white people
>ugly
no.

Well, he really loved free speech.

Seems like he was somewhat touched, though.

However, if the 3 people that tried to stop him from ranting put their hands on him, then I can see how he might feel threatened. He only attacked them and no one else, which is revealing.

That one that survived said he spat in Christian's face.

man up user, he's /your boy/ ain't he?

He posted a shit ton of pro-bernie propaganda on his facebook

He also has facial hair and is fat.

No thanks.

No one cared who he was untill he put on his chain.

There's really a lack of info regarding the confrontation.

The MSM are making the 3 out like heroes, but they've given no evidence that he was a violent threat to anyone until they intervened.

Sounds like they're trying to frame it and only see it with bias than objectivity IMO.

What's going on in this picture?

That's the survivor.

Pretty sure he said he spat in Christian's face, which would mean he assaulted first.

>if the 3 people that tried to stop him from ranting
>put their hands on him, then SHOOT 'EM
I see what you did there.

I was referring to the tube underneath his skin.

>killed while trying to stop people from saying bad words
What a cucked way to go

Drainage, I guess.

>a lack of info
...from the corporate media?
WHAT A FCKN SHOCK

He looks like Alex Jones with a beard.

I'd need a source on that but although different states have different laws, generally deadly force needs to be justified. If he simply brandished the knife which is generally a criminal act but he was spit on then he would likely not even be charged let alone convicted. However going for the jugular would probably at bare minimum result in a manslaughter conviction.

Logically, it goes that he should have murdered the 2 Muslims if he was some violent racist maniac.

To me, it sounds like he was just too big and strong, and the 3 took on far more than they can handle; thinking they'd teach the loud racist a lesson, but it backfired.

There should be video and enough eyewitnesses to offer a full explanation.

It just looks like they're trying to make a potentially innocent man into the guilty one, when they've given no evidence to it.

>I was referring to the tube
>but I didn't mention it because I expected
>everyone to READ MY FCKN MIND

There's really no info other than the dude saying "he spat in the face of hate".

Christian could have pulled the folding knife and attacked as soon as they walked up to him.

Or, they could have manhandled him, which could lead to manslaughter or even self-defense.

Literally a Bernout who killed two white males.

So, no.

>killed an army vet who wanted him to just shut up on the public transport and stop chimping out
>stabs 2 other inarmed people
>kills 2

Fucking kill yourself. I mean really, not in the ironic Chan way, you should actually really consider your life choice and who you are, and if you can't see that changing, you should just fucking end it.

We're not communists like him and you, so no.

Traitors die first.

Maybe he stabbed the Muslims.

Still...Bernie. Don't know if I can get behind that.

Oregon has a history of convicting people who defend themselves from violent attacks by citing "provocation".

It was on a train so 100% guaranteed there is video which would probably 90% chance clearly show the beginning of the assault to determine if it was self-defense.

There is cell phone footage of him just 15 hours earlier on that same train system saying he was going to stab the Muslim train conductor.

>Logically
L0Lno, Lrn2logic fgt pls
>he was just too big and strong
UR mancrush is showing

>killed while trying to maintain order at rush hour on public transport while some autist chimps out

sure is a shame of a way to go.

>To me, it sounds like he was just too big and strong

No he just had a weapon and attacked unarmed people

>consider your life choice
found the Psych student

>We're not communists
>We're not, We're not, We're not
Yes, you are.

>>Logically
>L0Lno, Lrn2logic fgt pls
>>he was just too big and strong
>UR mancrush is showing

Why did he only attack the 3 men?

He was 6'1" and medium to heavy build; it was stupid for them to confront him over words, because this is the outcome that can happen.

>Maybe he stabbed the Muslims.
...or maybe they died from natural causes.
What do you think, Sherlock?

Violence is appropriate in many situations. Violence is not appropriate on a train, when you have decided to start mouthing off about Muslims. I'm guessing about 95% of the train, even people with pol/ack/ tendencies, CBA with some autist sperging out on the way home, causing a nuisance, making things awkward. Nobody wants their kid to see three people get stabbed in the throat, nobody wants to see three people stabbed in the throat. The three people who intervened, one of whom was a US army veteran, did absolutely the right thing in defending those women

3 men versus 1.

His knife was apparently a small folder of 3-4 inches. It wasn't a combat knife or dagger.

is carrying a knife illegal where the incident happened?

>Why did he only attack the 3 men?

No he specifically started mouthing off at two women described as teenagers in some papers. Pretty tough guy...

>words

You know fine well if you start screeching in someones face it can be threatening, particularly if you are as you say, a big strong guy screeching at women

>The three people who intervened, one of whom was a US army veteran, did absolutely the right thing in defending those women

You know what you do when there's a crazy person ranting and raving on a train?

You ignore them and call the police.

If all he was doing was saying mean words, then they died over literally nothing.

You don't confront a crazy person. It never ends well.

Okay and? Three people most likely telling you to calm down and stop harassing the women, so you stab all of them? Sounds exactly like nigger behaviour to me

>flag
Checks out

I meant;

>maybe IF he stabbed the Muslims

Then I could see him being /ourguy/.

But he's a Bernout who stabbed some white dudes. Which is gay.

>No he specifically started mouthing off at two women described as teenagers in some papers. Pretty tough guy...

Words aren't physical violence. He only used physical violence against the 3 men.

>You know fine well if you start screeching in someones face it can be threatening, particularly if you are as you say, a big strong guy screeching at women

Nope. Words do harm anyone. They can make you feel bad, but that's it.

>Okay and? Three people most likely telling you to calm down and stop harassing the women, so you stab all of them? Sounds exactly like nigger behaviour to me

We have no evidence saying he attacked them first.

That's the contention here.

>The three people who intervened, one of whom was a US army veteran, did absolutely the right thing in defending those women

No.

>I'm guessing about 95% of the train, even people with pol/ack/ tendencies, CBA with some autist sperging out on the way home, causing a nuisance, making things awkward.

Yes.

The biggest tragedy here is that 2 white men are dead, one is going to jail, and fucking shitskin Muslims are still free to ride trees.

To be fair we literally have no idea what happened.

It's just speculation.

The dude was probably schizophrenic, judging from his social media accounts and videos. Seemed to be big on the Speaking To God trip.

>You ignore them and call the police.

could you be any more of a cuckold?

If people need help, you fucking help them, you pussy sack of shit.

>If all he was doing was saying mean words

Okay, I'm gonna start mouthing off at your wife and kids in a cramped confined space, and you can do nothing....KEK

>You don't confront a crazy person. It never ends well.

and if the police had this attitude? If the world was made entirely of people like you it would collapse.

In any case NON of the above points justify what the guy did, which is what you are trying to imply by pretending it was self defence

His words point to something like a thought disturbance, as they're all over the place and lack logical cohesion.

He apparently lived with his parents.

Schizophrenia is a real possibility.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/portland_stabbing_suspect_invo.html

They dude was going crazy. And he is in fucking Portland. the 3 dudes probably got to touchy or too close to the guy, and he just lost it.

The guy did choose wrong city to be in , its complete cuckry here.

Always archive sites with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/eSVTu

He's an idiot and he destroyed the legitimacy of nationalists through brainless violence, Islam should be fought with intelligence, not with their same brand of idiocy

are you a bot?

>Words aren't physical violence. He only used physical violence against the 3 men

He started the confrontation, if he hadn't sperged out and started shouting abuse, which is not in contention, thats what the witnesses are saying, then they would not have come to the womens defence and it would have been a regular train ride.

You really think any old autist should just be able to start screeching at whoever they want for no reason? You are going to try and call some "free speech" bs on that? There is a difference between publishing an article and not having in censored, then walking around in public shouting in people faces and making them feel threatened.

Honestly if you lack the social awareness to see how this is not okay I apologise because you are clearly autistic yourself

>could you be any more of a cuckold?
>If people need help, you fucking help them, you pussy sack of shit.

Words don't hurt anyone. You can use words back, but what if the person is mentally ill?

Considering 2 men were killed and 1 nearly, I'm going to go with being a pussy here.

>Okay, I'm gonna start mouthing off at your wife and kids in a cramped confined space, and you can do nothing....KEK

Go ahead. I'd laugh and call the police.

>and if the police had this attitude? If the world was made entirely of people like you it would collapse.

It's the police's job to do it.

If he's physically attacking someone, then yes, you should probably intervene if you're capable. But, over words? Congrats, you died over nothing.

I've made macros with c# for certain tasks but I'm very much a real human being.

>You really think any old autist should just be able to start screeching at whoever they want for no reason? You are going to try and call some "free speech" bs on that?

Yes.

You can use speech back against him, but that's it.

If you don't think people can say what they want in public, then congrats for being an authoritarian faggot.

your flag checks out, fucking retard.
why is the US filled with so many shallow thinkers, regardless of politics?
this fuckhead gives an ex-Bernie-bro vibe trying to virtue signal his new edgy community and missing the mark by ten

>he destroyed the legitimacy of nationalists
...as though nationalists had any legitimacy to destroy.

>walking up to kids and screaming at them out of nowhere
>stabbing everyone who has a problem with it
in this situation, he's the nigger.

also

NEVER
REVEAL
YOUR
POWER
LEVEL

>Words don't hurt anyone.

Really looks like the caused a fucking mess to me

>You can use words back,

and then get stabbed, if that had instantly subdued him at the first sign of chimp out without any exchange probably they would be alive.

>'d laugh and call the police.

But why? As you say, its "just words" what crime?

>It's the police's job to do it.

You are a man who feels no sense of duty. Disgusting

>If he's physically attacking someone, then yes, you should probably intervene if you're capable.

Three guys should be enough for basically anybody unless that person has specific training....or is concealing a blade

If we had an all white homeland this would never have happened.

>wearing the flag
degenerate egomaniac

NOT our guy

>If you don't think people can say what they want in public

People can say what they want in public, that is fine. You got a point to make, make it, no problem. There is a difference between that and just rounding on random people and sperging out on a train. When you cross over causing a public disturbance and confrontation that's something different. The community maintains the right to physically remove undesirables such as this man

>an all white homeland
...like in Ireland?

>if we had an all white homeland white guys wouldn't stab white guys

This has never been true, even the in the purest whitest viking villages and germanic tribes

No the police have the authority to arrest you over literally nothing and to use deadly force if you resist. If it's pro ven later that it was a false arrest then you can prosecute them. Especially these days there is no reason to call the police. And actually if youre on the phone with dispatch then they can grant the authority for a citizens arrest which otherwise w/o not apply. A felony or personal theft usually needs to balpen but if youre assisting police then you can perform a cutizens arrest and use firce if they resist.

protecting a muslim

what an absolute waste of time...how often have muslims tried to protect Christians in the Middle East?
And the end result of trying to protect them?....you end up with a fucking muslim

No reason not to call

parliamentofreligions.org/content/thousands-egyptian-muslims-serve-human-shields-protect-coptic-christians

Actual believers all help each other

Thank you reasonable user. Meanwhile we got tards thinking his actions are the result of others and he carries no blame (while essentially in this context, it's no one else's fault) so many leftist rationalization methods to justify this asshole killing and harassing a bunch of strangers.

Great. If he's engaging in the modus operandi of the ' movement ' peddled by so many losers here, it's done already

>how often have muslims tried to protect Christians
Lrn2read-the-news fgt pls
christianchronicle.org/article/editorial-when-muslims-protect-christians
ucanews.com/news/pakistani-muslims-protect-christians-over-blasphemy-charge/78022

Did he actually stab them for saying "please do not harass this poor muslim woman, sir" like the media is trying to portray it?

Or did they see him harassing a muslim and go "BASH THE FASH" before trying to start a fight?

Allegedly he intervened and is being heralded a hero...

>leftist rationalization methods
L0Lno you poor little victim

I'm referring to the Britbong's false equivalence between stabbing someone to death and insulting someone for their religion, cuck

>I'm referring to the Britbong's false equivalence
>but I didn't fckn say so, bcoz READ MY FCKN MIND

If there are two things that should come to mind regarding the UK, it's their fear of hate speech, and their fear of self-defense

He was a bernie supporter and he hated trump, he posted before going to the event that he wanted to false flag the trump supporters to make them look like nazis, no fucking joke, you can look at his profile because its public still.

>Really looks like the caused a fucking mess to me

Until they confronted him. There's no evidence saying he was violent until that happened.

>and then get stabbed, if that had instantly subdued him at the first sign of chimp out without any exchange probably they would be alive.

That's why you don't confront people over words, duh. You have no idea they might shoot or stab you. It's not worth it over words.

There's nothing saying they would have done any better unless they had a firearm.

>But why? As you say, its "just words" what crime?

If you feel like you're being threatened, then the police can respond on your behalf. No crime needs to be committed. They're trained to deal with this situation and come prepared. Most people aren't.

>You are a man who feels no sense of duty. Disgusting

I wouldn't put my life on the line over words. If you would, then you're a retard that can die for nothing.

You know who does that often? Niggers.

>Three guys should be enough for basically anybody unless that person has specific training....or is concealing a blade

And that's why you don't confront people over words; they might be carrying a weapon that you can't see, and if it escalates, you can die.

>their fear is a false equivalence
...your retardedness is a false equivalence

MSM isn't saying.

>being stabbed and killed is the same as being called a towelhead
How in the fuck did a cuck like you even make it here?

your mom is a false equivalence

>don't confront people over words; they might be carrying a weapon
...and being unfamiliar with weapons, you are dreadfully afraid of them.

"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death
that brings total obliteration."
– Frank Herbert, "Dune"

>*is *ourguy