Do you think Hitler survived the Soviet invasion of Berlin?

Do you think Hitler survived the Soviet invasion of Berlin?

Do you beleive the official story that he suicided?

If not, where do you think he went?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/16/hitler-s-final-days-revealed-eyewitnesses-recount-the-nazi-s-death-in-shocking-unearthed-footage
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
No
South America

No
Yes

If you don't believe he died then he ended up in Argentina somewhere.

Who the fuck really knows though; history is all subjective bullshit and it's incredibly tough to discern the truth, especially about political things. There's a lot of moving parts in WW2, and there's no pictures of his body or his remains.

The Greys took him into orbit. He currently rules over the hidden planet at the outer rim of our solar system.

>Yes
>No
>Spain.

pic related

No he probably didn't survive

>Why didn't the allies find his body?
Because it's hard finding anything if you illegally use white phosphor on cities

pic sauce? need something comfy to go to sleep to

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe >inb4 just reverse image search retard

>Do you think Hitler survived the Soviet invasion of Berlin?
No.
>Do you beleive the official story that he suicided?
Yes.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/16/hitler-s-final-days-revealed-eyewitnesses-recount-the-nazi-s-death-in-shocking-unearthed-footage
The eyewitness testimony is overwhelming, and the dictated Testaments clearly in Hitler's voice.
>If not, where do you think he went?
To hell.

I saw that guy on a youtube video, he's a french guy who fought for germany in ww2 I think

He didn't go anywhere. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

t. A. Hitler Jnr II

''Treue zu ende''
such a powerfull moment of the documentary..

I've always had a feeling he was shot down by a general or someone who wanted to speed up the surrender.

Argentina

Yes
No
Argentina

sauce vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

David Irving found that Hitler had an incurable heart condition, he would die very soon after the war if he escaped. All rational people in such a situation would take the symbolic act of going down with the ship, seeing as he would die very soon either way. People who think he escaped to south America are sub-100 IQ mongoloid subhumans who haven't read anything regarding Hitler.

The FBI here are talking about the possibility of Hitler escaping, and preparing for such a possibility. They aren't saying he actually escaped. If I had my way, I would round people like you up and castrate you.

>Soviet invasion of Berlin
What next?

War of northern aggression?

Hes currently a senile old man rotting in a soviet/russian jail somewhere. They captured him during the battle for berlin and have been beating the shit out of him till he cracked like an egg.

Stop demonizing Russia Poland, they aren't communists anymore, you can leave the hole

They would not disclose anything conclusive. But the fact that they considered it to be strong enough of a possibility, worthy of their time and resources suggests that it is not an overly ridiculous assumption.

Yes it is an overly ridiculous assumption, because he was fucking DYING.

>Hitler is 128 years old.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Well fuck, then go and tell the poor fuckers working at the 1945 FBI not to waste their time then.

He would escape to Argentina, from there he would escape to the South Pole base, and into the Hollow Earth where he met an other worldly military force of Hollow Earth Nordic Aryans.

No, I'm gonna tell you to stop spreading this retarded fucking hypothesis, when it has been PROVEN that he had a fatal decease. Fucking kill yourself.

The only evidence that he suicided is a skull in Soviet (now Russian) possession of which the DNA is confirmed to be female.

His body was burned, you fucking idiot. I sincerely wish I could fucking shoot you people.

And his ashes nowhere to be found, just a skull fragment of a woman.

>his ashes are nowhere to be found
i love this banter

>author Marlow Stern
>Stern
Nice try Shlomo

Hitler escaped to Argentina by plane, and then later travelled to Indonesia taking on the alias Georg Anton Poch,

>to hell
kys kike