Brit/pol/ - Are Neil Edition

>MI5 probes bomber 'warnings' to see if they messed it up
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40080646
archive.fo/DCMbu

>Man shot dead in NI supermarket car park
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/man-dies-shot-bangor-supermarket-car-park/
archive.fo/9EysD

>Sturgeon would seek "progressive alliance"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/warning-coalition-chaos-nicola-sturgeon-says-would-seek-progressive/
archive.fo/YCucZ

>16th Manchester suspect arrested in Shoreham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551346/Man-23-16th-suspect-arrested-terror-attack.html
archive.fo/qMlvI

>Lib dems still moaning about the EU despite their abysmal campaign so far
itv.com/news/2017-05-29/nick-clegg-uk-could-lose-access-to-terror-database-under-theresa-mays-brexit-terms/
archive.fo/AUeyi

>Fatboy Watson angry over tory attacks on Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/28/tom-watson-hits-out-at-conservatives-over-attacks-on-corbyn
archive.fo/gvYFv

>Powers for banning jihadis from the country finally used
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550994/Major-powers-ban-jihadis-returning-UK-used-once.html
archive.fo/FY3N8

>BA computer mess enters third day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40081112
archive.fo/psITL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peAmygbh7CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4HfDmTTJijY
youtube.com/watch?v=qXM7DzeMLe4
youtube.com/watch?v=DTsXoNkiY3g
youtube.com/watch?v=r9bzCPKCBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=8LW1djszQ5A
youtube.com/watch?v=bSrM7R5T-t0
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/peter-hitchens-why-a-snap-election-ask-the-30-tories-facing-criminal-charges.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RgGDikcjRxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ftfv47Wdhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=flSxj7zfWvY
youtube.com/watch?v=tDtlJU8e8v8
reddit.com/r/LabourUK/search?q=help spread&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/conspiracy
twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866813662505447424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why make a new thread if you won't bother updating the links?

ACTUALLY VOTING FOR THERESA MAY LMAO

>Theresa May questioned on her gay rights views, Question Time, 20 May 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=peAmygbh7CQ

>Theresa May trembles and tumbles over Raed Salah
youtube.com/watch?v=4HfDmTTJijY

>Theresa May caught lying about cats and immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=qXM7DzeMLe4

>UK Home Secretary Theresa May Is @Out4Marriage - Are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=DTsXoNkiY3g

>Home Secretary Theresa May Unamused At Police Jokes
youtube.com/watch?v=r9bzCPKCBx4

>May makes first visit to Saudi Arabia as UK PM
youtube.com/watch?v=8LW1djszQ5A

>Snoopers Charter Bill: Theresa May presents bill for police state UK (15May16)
youtube.com/watch?v=bSrM7R5T-t0

>PETER HITCHENS: Why a snap election? Ask the 30 Tories facing criminal charges...
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/peter-hitchens-why-a-snap-election-ask-the-30-tories-facing-criminal-charges.html

>Theresa May mauled for 'dementia tax' U-turn, claims "nothing has changed!" (22May17)
youtube.com/watch?v=RgGDikcjRxI

Is it happening?

Reminder the majority of Tory voters vote for them not because they like them, but because the alternatives are worse

>lunch time user!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftfv47Wdhlo

Are Tim giving the SNP a bloody good stirring

Feck off

>yfw SNP implosion

Nth for traps

Wait... May is our very own hilldawg?? IMWITHHER/

youtube.com/watch?v=flSxj7zfWvY

This. My hatred of communism has almost reached the status of a monomania. Corbyn cannot be allowed to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtlJU8e8v8

HIS ENGINES BRIGHT AND CLEAN

Looks like Hackney has seen better days.

well it is a rubbish tip so she's not technically wrong

State on it

i can't eat food cooked by such disgusting looking people.
bought a sandwich once from a sandwich van but got put off eating it when i noticed the lady had a moustache and dog hair all over her clothes.

Down to my last fat rascal lads.

>Lib Dems leaking internal polling

Nah they're fucked

Friendly reminder: pic related is a complete fabrication by some Tory shill. That post doesn't actually exist.
Proof:
reddit.com/r/LabourUK/search?q=help spread&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

oink oink oink

>A Tory source told The Daily Mail: "We fully expect to fall behind Labour in a poll in the coming days. It will happen."

BritPol on suicide watch

people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to vote.
state employees votes should only count as half a vote, at least until we have reduced their numbers drastically.

best theme tune

The trigger warning and the sub it's posted on made that pretty obvious, I don't use Reddit but I'm pretty sure they're not as retarded as that, at least not outwardly when they know that sort of shit turns people off.

better red than dead

>"source"

Tories are 12 points ahead now, even the Morning Star couldn't rig a poll enough to show Labour in the lead.

drole

It's no surprise really. People aren't the good old sheep as before. After the Brexit vote, young people now understand how important it is to take part in the voting process.

I can definitely see a Labour-LibDem coalition.

Also, nationalization of services is immensely popular with voters from all age groups, despite the constant media shilling against it.

I hate Gommies, but on the other hand there is a lot that's memey about PM Corybn meeting POTUS Trump

Honest question, just finished my first year of my degree, if I vote for Labour, and they win will their gibsmedats university policy go into effect before my next semester starting in September?

No shit

Voting is always about trying to decide which mountain of shit is smaller and therefore easier to deal with

> Labour going in front is a bad thing

Might give the Tories a kick up the arse, they've been fucking shocking.

Yes vote Labour and you can go for free!

You'll end up paying a lot more in tax but who cares about that right?

>Tougher sentences will be handed down to perpetrators of domestic violence against children under plans being set out by the Prime Minister to tackle the "hidden scandal".

They're implying that something is going to be unveiled in the coming days relating to paedophilia among MPs.

>I can definitely see a Labour-LibDem coalition.
0/10

That's very Right Wing m80

According to them yes, but don't be a tard. If your doing a sound degree then you shouldn't have to worry about anything. If your doing a shit degree then you shouldn't have to worry either, as you will probably never make more than £21,000 anyway.

bet it don't apply to muslims

BUt the more Labour's in government, the less a degree is worth

Vote Labour

I wasn't actually going to vote for them because of it, I live in a constituency that has voted for Labour for like seventy years.

Was just wondering quite how it'd work, if it does work like you say then it's one of the most potent gibsmedats of the entire election, still sad my generation will fall for it.

People who vote Lab, LD, Sein Finn, even UKIP, are far more likely to be voting for them because they genuinely believe in them

>moves to the left when he sees a communist

A degree is a degree, nigga. Even if the backwards ass assumption that it's worth less in this country is true, it's still a degree you can take anywhere in the world.

>Don't get to have a say on who's in government
>Still have to obey their laws

It probably won't work anyway because the way it works is firms bid on the debt and there will be contractual obligations no doubt which will completely stall their plans.

It's just a last ditch desperate plea for voters, fucks over the Lib-Dems but who cares when the Tories are polling on average at 44/45/46.

What keeps you sane in our dystopian shit hole of a country lads?

i'm white

Not true, hence why many companies won't even consider applicants that have degrees from old polytechnics..

and not just white but anglo

it's like being the master race of the master race

>A degree is a degree
Yeah brah, everyone knows a Law degree from Oxbridge in 1950 was totally no more valuable than a BA in interpretive dance from your local Uni

in fact it IS the master race of the master race

University education is an investment not a right

No. Depends how fucked over they get by EU negotiations.

In a perfect world, I agree. It's a shame this simple fact is never taught during secondary school and college.

living in the countryside

This.

Why should I pay for people to do nothing but drink for 2 years and become less employable because of it?

How does being white keep you sane?

I live there too but I see more non-whites moving in. We're past the white flight stage of townies and now brownies are following.

> fact is never taught during secondary school and college.

Good, filters out the retards how can self-teach. Less competition for me.

>2 years

More like 4-5 years, more students are failing college and getting propped up by mediocre foundation degrees, it's an interesting world.

Who here /Loosewomen/?

if you have a phone signal you aren't in the countryside

Yeah you'll get free mickey mouse degree for your public services job while the country decays around us happy days.

you're right about the pic. i didn't make it. it's more about the move upwards

>more pointless legislative tinkering

holy shit why do these people get paid so much to tilt at windmills?

Well yeah. Fascism is clearly to the left of snek

you are part of something great

Let this be a lesson to why men should dress women. One bitch is so retarded she's wearing 2 pairs of knickers

All throughout my secondary education I was told university was what I was going to do by teachers. Russel groups would come in to shill their unis to us and even those achieving sub par grades would be pushed towards shitty universities.
Alternate options to uni were hardly ever discussed

>We wuz Romans and sheeeeit

yes, still bound by the law, and indeed offered the same protection by it, just not able to vote for ever increasing gibs at the expense of productive citizens.

>now brownies are following
even niggers hate multiculturalism

but

its true

Tories are already bouncing back.
>Independent
Jesus Christ I cannot wait until that pathetic attempt at a Buzzfeed copy finally dies.

>UK police twitter profiles

there's almost as much left wing LGBT, anti hate posts than the greens twitter accounts

There was a time when people's parents or peers would get them into trades and other jobs. Carpenter's son were likely to know the path to becoming a carpenter if that's what they wanted, so there was no point the school telling him how to do it.

Nowadays people don't expect their kids to follow in their footsteps as much, but schools still assume there's no need to teach kids that trades exist

>world goth day
wew

why do some people believe that literally EVERYTHING is a conspiracy?

What's Brit/pol/ having for lunch?

Imagine being the retarded diversity hire at the station who has to sit on Twitter all day monitoring for 'hate speech'.

We definitely need 10'000 more of these.

Because it's easier for some people to believe that something is holding them back in life

because it is

Got any proof of this?

Thought not. Fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit.

I wonder why...

>REEEEEEE stop pissing around and taking the piss out of plebbit

Sort your head out you boring sod

I can't wait to see them get utterly fucked and still call it a solid mandate

>I'm something great but can't use the shift key.

I'm all for white pride but there is a difference between white pride in potential and white pride in your skin colour. You're not special just because you have white genetics, you're not a roman, you're a fucking NEET. Relying on past glories turns you into a fat spice girl doing music tours no one turns out for and shit posting on Loose women. Do something for yourself, BUILD your race don't leech off of it.

You're not a fucking roman, you're a piece of shit until you help your race prosper.

Probably blowing up a piece of pork that got dangerously close to a mosque

Yeah we need LESS police on the streets, god forbid a black person or a brownie gets a job and doesn't have to resort to a life of crime!

9/11 blew the doors open for these nuts, even sane rational people have to admit some of the shit surrounding that event was suspicious or flat out not explained. And no I'm not on about jet fuel.

There are people out there that genuinely believe aliens have visited our planet though, so it could be worse.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/conspiracy

>retard doesnt even know what conspiracy means
>tweet doesnt exist

i don't need to listen to you babble on

>Leeching off the state is a job

Why does the Government even bother consulting the Public on how to run the country.

Surely it's too big to left to the whim of mere Plebs

the police don't even patrol the streets anymore, that's left to the community support officers who have almost no power to enforce the law.

>>tweet doesnt exist

Fuck off, shill.

twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866813662505447424