Why do you guys get offended when leftists call you racist, homophobic, transphobic and Islamophobic

Why do you guys get offended when leftists call you racist, homophobic, transphobic and Islamophobic

You actually are tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gP1_VUHyZWk
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=9QiISweP_fA&feature=youtu.be&list=PL17q3S3Te-zEsUipe6fVbs5auYjD7qbDv&t=523
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>racist
I revel in the fact of being called racist
>homophobic, transphobic and Islamophobic
I'm not scared of them I fucking hate them

>implying we do
protip: we don't

>I'm not scared of them I fucking hate them
LITERALLY THIS TOO

We're not homophobic. We just hate faggots because they're disgusting and vote left.

We're not Islamaphobic, because Islam is a genuine threat to our civilization and fucking annoying.

We're not transphobic - We just refuse to deny science.

We are racist though.

You also left out anti-semitic.

Who here gets offended with any of that? Maybe you should lurk moar before assuming what offends us.

racist is a propaganda term.

Of course I'm not a racist. I'm someone who believes in genetics, and loves my people.

Because the words are magical jewish creations that make people stop listening to you if you admit to them.

I don't.

Why do leftist strap phobic on the end of everything? I'm not afraid of fags and Islam, i just don't like them.

Controlled opposition. You're falling into the jewish trap.

No, I just want assorted trash that never paid into the system to stop getting the benefits of the system or voting rights within the system.

Nice b8 faggot

I don't care about these terms because every race is racist against white people and wants to kill them. Whites are the only ones naive enough to not realize it yet.

Why do leftists get offended when we call them retarded faggots? They actually are.

Pretty much what I think but i'm far too autistic to articulate it properly. thanks for that user

because they think about it as something bad but it isnt

Sup Forums is autistic

I don't get offended....

I'm no *phobic (I do not fear them), but then I remember they don't even know the etymology of the words they are babbling.

What offends me is that they think they "intellectuals" when they are just parrots.

I do despise lgtbwtfbbq trash, don't like islam near me and I'm a race realist. so I would not be offended if somebody calls me on those.

Liberals are brain dead.

Because their little labels suck. They just throw them out like ninja stars hoping one sticks. That's often to case too. You don't have to do or say anything before this shit is hurled at you. Randomly.

And these buzz words are like the final word. No conversation. No thought exchange. They have a neat little box to put everyone in. They invent new ones all the time. Dividing people up in their little rows with labels on them. And they do it to their detractors too. Putting them in hateful little boxes. Racist, homophobic, bigot, etc etc.

I'm not.
youtu.be/gP1_VUHyZWk

>I'm not aracnophobic I just hate spiders

(((They))) can punish you for wrong speak in public. This is a double standard that shouldn't exist.
Noice. Fags also hurt and predate children. So there is that as well.

I don't get offended when called that. Why do leftists deny being anti-white?

I am scared of Islam. I live in London and blowing up people is the new okay as far as our Government is concerned.

Im not scared of fags but I do worry that their normalisation will embolden them to get near my sons.

I am a proud racist.

fukkin nigga bitch cunt trap i wanna rape u don't know me

>I revel in the fact of being called racist
In my social life hell yeah, in my work life not a fucking chance

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ&app=desktop

>racist
We believe in biological taxonomy. Racist is a term invented by leftist extremists to smear conservatives and people, who think there are certian limitations for human beings as a hole, for groups and individuals
>transphobic
Phobia means a mental disorder, which is irrational. I can't say I'm against people, who feel they were born with the wrong gender, but I don't think the should be allowed to actualy get an operation and it shouldn't be promotet. However few people fear people beyond the resonable.
>homophobic
Same as for transphobic

No one gives a shit if they're called those things.

lurk moar

kek this

They do it because a phobia is an irrational fear, and what better way to avoid having to argue if you can just paint people as irrational thinkers.

>offended
no
>newspeak
k

Pretty much what said.
You need to understand the way these people have been trained to look at ideas. Things like fear, hate, love, anger, etc are extremely complex feelings, and politics, philosophy and the study of the human condition are all extremely complex topics. Leftists use these emotions like metadata to help them classify anything bigger than they are.
Now there are no longer complicated ideas, now there is no longer nuance and introspection. Instead there are fear ideas and fear people, anger ideas and anger people, hate ideas and hate people, all of whom stand diametrically opposed to love ideas and love people.

The purpose of training people to think like this is subversion. It is intentionally infantalizing to lower the complexity of human thought to the level that progressives and progressive language brings it to.

because they use it incorrectly, for example, when I point out that I don't like antifa because they act like neo nazi's on a lot of things, even racial segregation, then suddenly I am the nazi.

when the people on the left are uneducated (kinda amazing how that is possible considering so many of them are in uni) and don't use words correctly people will react when you bring them up

it's annoying to get called by so many words when it all simply means being sane.

>Why do you guys get offended when leftists call you racist, homophobic, transphobic and Islamophobic
No. Most people who throw these terms around are actually guilty of their baseless accusations.

Oh eradicate whites. They are evil. They also are quite productive and make less violent crime than the black people they are replacing us with, but no biggie. If thats what they want, LET THEM HAVE IT. Just ask anyone in the USA. Once you import them, you are stuck with them and they breed with everything including ugly fat white bitches.

Let's say a spider bite killed your daughter so you squish every one you see. Are you really afraid of the spider? I wouldn't say so, but I guess it could be construed that you fear for the safety of others, which is not technically not the same

the left uses these terms to attack their opposition, not to define the actions the words relate to.

If you belong to the wrong group or criticize the their group then you just become all those things in their mind, because their stance is perfect and can't be wrong or mistaken, ever.

that said, no one really gets offended, more like trying to educate you

its kinda like watching someone try to argue that 2+2=0
its just wrong, its not offensive

but you are probably on the left and thus don't use words correctly and think that someone correcting you is them being offended

hey now it's not fair to discriminate against someone for something they can't help like their race or sexual orientation

it is however ok to discriminate against someone because their religion is fucking awful because they can simply stop fucking following it at any time

Islamophobia is nothing but a propaganda term used to smear and shut down criticism, brainlet. And frankly, "racist" today is often the same when the most hateful racists are the people who call others racists and claim they themselves can't be racist because they're non-white.

truth.
criticize Christianity
>valid and allowed
criticize Islam
>Islamophobic

even if you bring up a point that would be equally valid for both religions that is how people react

>Why do you guys get offended when leftists call you racist, homophobic, transphobic and Islamophobic
I am not, it simply misrepresent my views. (Except racist).
I don't fear Islam, trans or gay people, I just think that they are ruining our world and need to die.

We don't anymore, agree and amplify fag

These words do not offend me.

>I'm concerned about the growing influence of Islam because of its negative and often violent attitude towards women, homosexuals, children and non-believers

WOW YOU ARE A RACIST SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC FAR-RIGHT BIGOT

All these terms have lost their meaning because they were said too many times in the wrong context.

locals would never use such stupid made up KGB woirds to begin with.....

But if some sweden cracks that one, we would all fall to our knees in laughter
youtube.com/watch?v=9QiISweP_fA&feature=youtu.be&list=PL17q3S3Te-zEsUipe6fVbs5auYjD7qbDv&t=523

>Call someone a swede however, then make sure to pick up all your teeth afterwards.
man roids kicking in again

I AM THE KING OF EVERYTHING

>homophobic
>trans

I really couldn't care about this.

>racist

Guilty. I think that there are differences between gene pools due to their process of natural selection and it offends me when people say otherwise. Obviously this spills into shit like the 'privilege' arguments.

>islamophobic

Guilty of that too. Islam requires not only a religion but a set of laws to go with it that are completely unworkable in the countries that these people want to live in. Also, people from these countries are by and large genetic trash that can't integrate for the reasons explained previously.

>Sup Forums is one person