CANADA YES! Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $408,333/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau

JUST a friendly reminder that Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $408,333/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau. They also get free Dental (Canadians do not get this) and Platinum health care with everything covered, no fees and immediate access to a family doctor (Canadians have to wait 5 years or so to find a family doctor). They also get free prescriptions, but I'll exclude it from the Refugee Gibs Matematics model.

Model Input: Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 Mohammeds (13 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $5000/month (for house in Toronto to house 13 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $2000/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $500/month/kebab
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year

Illiterate Syrian Refugee family consisting of Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 Mohammeds = $12,000/month
*12=$144,000 + $52,000 = $196,000 tax-free

Assuming 52% tax rate = $408,333 pre-tax

They also get free food, employment training $$ despite less than 5% getting a job, etc from government-funded settlement organizations. Many work on the side in kebab shops.

>Syrian Refugees literally get $408,333 pre-tax from Cuckdeau while a White Canadian down on their luck gets $8K (taxable lmfao) and a disabled person gets $12-15K/year. Poverty Level is ~$30K and the average Canadian earns $29K CAD (22K after taxes or $16K USD).

>Yes Canada does sponsor multiple wives, see pic

>Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

>"Canada is a very liberal-minded country," Ali said. "Canada is way ahead of Britain in this respect."

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip03-part2-eng.pdf
eurocanadian.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

>"Canada is a very liberal-minded country," Ali said. "Canada is way ahead of Britain in this respect."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAH

TOM GODFREY -- SUN MEDIA
Oct 5, 2015
, Last Updated: 5:35 PM ET
Hundreds of GTA Muslim men in polygamous marriages -- some with a harem of wives -- are receiving welfare and social benefits for each of their spouses, thanks to the city and province, Muslim leaders say.

Mumtaz Ali, president of the Canadian Society of Muslims, said wives in polygamous marriages are recognized as spouses under the Ontario Family Law Act, providing they were legally married under Muslim laws abroad.

"Polygamy is a regular part of life for many Muslims," Ali said yesterday. "Ontario recognizes religious marriages for Muslims and others."

>Councillor Rob Ford said taxpayers' money should be spent on education and schools instead.

>"This is wrong," Ford said yesterday. "They should put a stop to this immediately."

>leaf

you just jelly af
rake yourself

post sources

Looks like I'm gonna go to Canada and claim I'm a Syrian refugee that speak bloody good English so I can get my $500K/year.

Holy shit it's even higher than I thought:

$79,142/year

It's $5,000/month for CCCB (federal) but they also get the Ontario child benefit ($105/month/kid) so my math is in fact low.

This cash gibs (literally a monthly cheque from the government) doesn't include the $2000/month the parents also get.

Just realized they also get free daycare and free eye care as well, on top of the job training grants, free language classes, and free clothing/food from local government-funded "refugee" settlement services, so this is in fact an underrepresentation.
Gib Housing: $5000/month (for house in Toronto to house 13 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $2000/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $500/month/kebab
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $113/month/kebab
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $507.50/quarter/family
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $296/month/family
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year

Total Annual:
Gib Housing: $60,000
Gib Government Refugee Money: $24,000
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $60,000
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $13,560
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $2,030
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $3,552
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $26,000
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $26,000
——————————————————————————
=$103,142/year cash + $60,000 housing benefit + $52,000 in luxury health care
=$215,142

Assuming a tax rate of 53%, 215142/(1-0.53)=457748.94

That’s a pre-tax equivalent of $457,748.94

you krauts need to be gassed asap. all of you

„Refugees“ also get a start-up cheque in tax-free cash. This works out to $30,875 - $32,075 for a family with 1 Mohammed, 2 Aishas and 10 kebabs.

Refugee Assistance Program Allowances
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip03-part2-eng.pdf (page 16-22)
————————
Housing Supplement: $100/month, $1200 total
Staple (basic food/cleaning): $175 + $75 per kebab, $1075 total
Basic Household Needs (furnishing): Couple w/ 3 kebabs: $3515 + $350/kebab, $6315 tot al
Utility (phone/water/gas/hydro): Unlimited, ~$300 total
Clothing (normal): $325 per adult, $250 per child, $3475 total
Clothing (winter, on top of normal): $175 per adult, $125 per child, $1775 total
Transportation (public transit, subway+bus, paid for full year): Toronto Subway/Bus, $146.25/month, 0-12 free. 3 adults, 4/10 kids 13+, 7 total. $1755/year/pass, $12285 total
Maternity: $75/month for diet, $200 one-time for maternity clothing. $875 per pregnancy. Assume both wives get pregnant, $1750 total.
New Kebab allowance: $750-one time. 2 new kids, $1500 total.
School Startup (ages 4-21): $150/school year. If arriving such that 2 Augusts are in 12 month period, it’s $150 x2 per kebab. 8 kids 4-21, $1200-2400.
Special Allowance (not specified, anything approved): No Limit

Total: $30,875 - $32,075 cash in allowances.

„Refugees“ can bring tens of thousands of dollars with them and are still fully eligible to receive $32K in start-up benefits and $460K/year pre-tax.

17.2 MAXIMUM ALLOTMENT FOR PERSONAL ASSETS

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip03-part2-eng.pdf

Single Person: $5000
Couple: $7500
Each Additional kebab: $2500

For 1 Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 kebabs:
$7500 + $2500 + $25,000 = $30,000

The poor refugee family can bring $30,000 CASH and still be fully entitled to the gibs ($32K „start up“ gib + $460K pre-tax a year). Anything over that is subtracted from the start-up gib but exceptions can be made (LOL).

I'm not paying taxes.

HELICOPTER RIDE FOR TRUDEAU WHEN?

isn't rob ford dead?

Yeah, the former mayor of Toronto Rob Ford is dead. This might be a different one though

I dont care about what stupid fucking shit Canada decides to do next. Find a new country to live in or fuck off and die in peace because your nation is beyond redemption.

>what is the date
The article was from 2015 when Rob Ford was still alive.

see
I fucked up the Math. They also receive $13,560 cash in Ontario Child Benefits on top of fedederal ($60,000/year), plus the GST/HST tax credit of $2030/year and Ontario Sales Tax credit of $3,552/year

That works out to $457,748.93

>The article was from 2015 when Rob Ford was still alive.
oops, my bad

They also get a $32,000 start-up cheque tax-free (NOT A LOAN, this is CASH BABY!) and they get to bring $30,000 cash without affecting their eligibility when they arrive. So they literally can come with $30K cash and Trudeau tops it off with another $62K, then they rake in $10K/month cash without paying for housing, luxury expedited healthcare, dental, vision, daycare while receiving free top-ups in the form of free food, clothing, job training $$ from refugee settlement organizations, also fully funded by the government.

>Meanwhile, a single homeless white man is eligible for under $200 a month and can't have more than $500 in assets.

Canada is gay as fuck. Living here sucks asshole. Holy crap I wish I was born American. With every passing day.
This country is a meme and an embarrassment. It sucks compared to America. In every way.

And I'm stuck here till I die. Just fucking great................

>Get a job at Tim Hortons!!! Are ya lazy or something?? Those people lost everything while you had the privilege of growing up Canadian. It's no ones fault but your own, if you can't be a success in Canada. Look at me, I've been on disability since 1998. All my bills are paid. I take care of myself. These poor refugees NEED money to love Canada. OKAY??? GOT IT?? Move to America you unpatriotic trash faggot

The sad thing is you can't even get a minimum-wage job anymore because Temporary Foreign Workers are flown in from India/Phillipenes and old seniors are snapping them up because they can't afford to heat their homes on CPP/GIC.

The Economic Migrant "Express Class" class has COOK, RETAIL CASHIER and FOOD PREPARATION SUPERVISOR (ie. cashier) as the top job classes lol.

>tfw no haram of qt arab wives

keep it up op. i'm xposting this to normie social media and it's making them so enraged right now.

Time to break out the shoe polish and brush up on the Quran

Good thing you sold all your gold reserves to keep funding this for a while.

This should be compiled into a Leaf Pill PDF to show how fucking insane Cuckdeau is with impeccable sources so the Libshit media can't (((fact check))) it.

I can't even believe the numbers really myself

Please post reactions, I struggle to believe leafs wouldn't react to this with jubilation.

They would say that's an unlikely scenario, 10 kids, but the RAP gibs manual actually models payment scenarios out to fucking *12* kids

There's literally nothing wrong with assisting people from war torn countries.

This

this is from OP's copypasta from yesterday, no reactions so far on this one yet

another

again

You must be rural because most "normies" woud have flagged your post, at least on my kikebook, I pretty much stopped going on it because anything remotely politically correct gets me banned

>all those soon to be arrested people
Criticism is hate speech now goyim

Just fuck my shit up desu

thanks m103!

Sorry leafs, if you need to move to the US come to the midwest, Lutherans haven't fucked over every town here yet

I work with a bunch of mohammedans and Somalis and all they do is treat the government like an ATM, especially since they're creating more do-nothing desk jobs and prefer to hire minorities

>The Public Service of Canada is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, it promotes employment equity and encourages candidates to indicate voluntarily on their application if they are a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group.

And here I am struggling on ODSP, making $15k ish a year ... I practically live in poverty. In Brampton too. My mom and family are useless, it's just me.

I really want all Muslims to die.

Do you know about GBA+ goy?

It's not just that.. it's:

>age
>religion
>language
>geography
>culture
>income
>sexual orientation
>education
>sex and gender
>ethnicity
>ability

I thought the left cared about sustainability.

It's all fun and games till everything hits you eh?

I would but your 1965 act banned all white immigration

GBA+ must be used by all federal officers (immigration/hiring managers) to make sure no straight white males get in or get jobs. Its official government policy and every immigration/hiring decision must include a write up about how GBA+ was used to exclude whitey. These records must be kept on file and are auditable by the Feds to make sure no whitey ever gets hired.

>And you wonder why 98% of immigrants are poor non-whites

I used to think about applying for law enforcement or other government jobs but fuck working in happy multicolored diversity zone, it's beyond parody at this point

what am i looking at there?

Edmonton police recruiting page.
I should have highlighted the "Value service and Diversity" part and the shoehorned black woman as if there are so many of them

Unfortunately they will escape this insanity and then vote in all the necessary steps to make this happen again. California does it with Texas and leafs do it with the US its pathetic.

>Diversity
if i get a country of my own to rule, i will publicly execute any politician that uses that word

TOPFUCKINGKEK MY FUCKING SIDES AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NORTHERN WALL IS UP NEXT LEAFNIGGERS

Why doesn't someone take him out?

>all leafs are the same despite evidence to the contrary
Weedman only got 36% of the vote, he won simply because we have 3 parties instead of your 2

39% buddy

Found the libcuck

Oy. All Canadians check out this website

eurocanadian.ca/

Don't work for govt
I do and it's shit
The moment you get in you want to get out

Do it.

Only way to change the system is to overly burden it.

Fuck the slow cook, let's crank the heat.

Canada is going to collapse soon. Kill your government, throw out the non-whites.

>99
Yup most active in white genocide, but Germany is making some great strides, kinda quick but hopefully nobody notices...

Remember all that cash is "new money" aka printed out of thin air and is used to push the gdp numbers up.
Also added to your national debt that the future generations will pay for

how bad is it?
The applications for some of the clerical positions are a joke