How do we stop nationalism and borders? The free movement of peoples is a human and moral right

How do we stop nationalism and borders? The free movement of peoples is a human and moral right.

t. shariablue

Not only should we enforce our borders, but we should deport all muslims and mexicans anyway, just because they're human trash.

its not if you have incompatible cultures that cause nothing but problems for the host nation

what do you gain from posting these shit threads

Kill all mudskins and niggers first

Borders are there because humans couldn't travel. As plane flights become cheaper borders will fade away.

SAGE

lol

>people complain they can't find a job
>same people are pro immigration
>Don't wonder why their is so much competition for basic starting jobs

>they end up on government assistance as a result of no job
>they worry they won't survive without the giberment
>vote for pro-immigration pro-assisted living
>raises taxes as a result to pay for more people in the country now on giberment assistance

>ruling party see's they have logic trapped the population
>imports more immigrants to increase competition for jobs creating for gibmedats
>props up media to paint pro immigration stances

>Meanwhile idiots still wonder why they can't find a job
>start to hate "capitalism" because some escaped the hell they are in instead of calling it what it is "envy" and "remorse" for not solving the initial problem
>the now thick headed pro-immigration refuse to change because all their friends are pro-immigration and they are to old to start over or get new friends
>they all pretend to be fighting the path of justice in a cloud of lies.

>ruling party increase taxes of working class to better support pro-immigration/support voter base

>at some point the working class will be under 50% of the total population of the nation
>it collapses in years or however long we want to deflate our currency to "cover" the collapse or until the rest of the world stops accepting the "currency"

and its happening right now. The men are turning neet as a means to not participate in the logic trap and speed up the collapse

Human rights are a social construct.

1. kill all jews
2. kill all arabs
3. kill all niggers
4. kill poos in loos, gypos, chinks and other subhuman gooks
5. kill pedro
Then you can proceed to
>open border
>homosex
>trapboi
etc

>The free movement of peoples is a human and moral right.

[citation needed]

/thread

Why cant I immigrate to Bolivia for free then?

true equality is impossible provided there are differences between people

I suggest frontal lobotomies for everyone, then chemical compounds to remove skin color and gender re-assingment surgery to make everyone hermaphrodites !

now true equality is possible

show me your boipucci dinko

I will tear you a new one, boy.

Start with dismantling the barriers in Israel, good beginning to your final solution. Israel is afterall a White Nationalist ethno-state on Arab lands.

The only real way to accomplish this is to let all migrates-- no one is illegal-- settle in spare rooms at the homes of the DNC and Hollywood celebs. For example, Ted Turner owns 3/4 of Montana and Bill Gates has a substantial complex in WA. Let's not forget the massive property holdings the Clintons amassed via a life of public service. There is plenty of room!

No, thanks. We don't want fanatic bombers screaming "allahu akbar" who think that killing innocent people will reward them 72 virgins in "heaven".

R A R E
A
R
E

You'll never take my borders, Mine are all natural.

Go fuck yourself

USA isn't taking migrants though.

> The only real way to accomplish this is to let all migrates-- no one is illegal-- settle in spare rooms at the homes of the DNC and Hollywood celebs. For example, Ted Turner owns 3/4 of Montana and Bill Gates has a substantial complex in WA. Let's not forget the massive property holdings the Clintons amassed via a life of public service. There is plenty of room!

Fuck it-- I am all in now!

Let's send migrants to Maine!

You need to set an example. Leave your all your doors unlocked at night.

No nationalism, no sovereignty, no local control of politics.

All politics are local, asshole. Even if it's dipshits in Seattle who want to deem "brown bag" a racist term; local politics are essential for communities finding/making their own way.

Fuck globalism. You want you life run by a gaggle of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats? Move to Germany. Just avoid the wholly imported immigrant hordes there.

1 Post troll bait. You are probably not even an Antifa fag. Fuck off and die, pissant.