Monday Night QandA Livewatch

Get in here, Ausfags! It's time for bingooo!

Watch with us:
>abc.net.au/tv/qanda/join-the-discussion.htm
>iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-live-stream/IV1512H001S00 (preferred)
>periscope.tv/QandA
>also on FB @ ABCQanda for the desperate

Tonight's panel:
>Noel Pearson - Founder, Cape York Partnership
>Pat Anderson - Co-chair Referendum Council and Chairperson of The Lowitja Institute
>Megan Davis - UNSW Pro Vice-Chancellor Indigenous
>Nakkiah Lui - Playwright, Performer and Commentator
>Stan Grant - ABC Indigenous Affairs Coverage Editor

You can tweet along using the hashtag #qanda for your chance to get on the small screen. Don't forget you can add #factcheck if anything you hear sounds suss.

We had an instant bingo last week - the first in quite a long time! I'm gonna need a volunteer ticker-offer for tonight since I may need to retire early again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch71lxPJImw
youtube.com/watch?v=yZEodxUx2ME
youtube.com/watch?v=hpAhNfECRH4
youtube.com/watch?v=wEoqN2SHkVM
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/noel-pearson-blasts-left-for-soft-bigotry/news-story/7699bba36a3172019c663185a58b5675
keystart.com.au/home-loans/fact-sheet-aboriginal-home-ownership-scheme
vocaroo.com/i/s1RKX1QGatZF
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole
aph.org.au/front-door-or-firewood-reflecting-on-the-past-in-order-to-change-assumptions-on-indigenous-housing-policies-in-australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sup baby

Will there be a musical performance tonight?

Nothing much. Tired from all the Corby shit over the weekend though. I was busy all week and then that? Fuckin' hell.

white fulla, black fulla. dun matta whatcha colour longas ya a good fulla

how's everyones mushie farm going?

>pic related

milking it as soon as she got back, worse of all that new one in Colombia means we're going to deal with the same shit for at least a couple more years

WE WAZ FIRST (Nations)
>Implying the ABC will pass up an opportunity to have some phallic wooden sticks banged together
Looks the same as last time. Try psilocybin?
Shapeless Shapelle just had some skunk weed, didn't Columbia woman have some harder stuff?

Posting unrelated evergreen oc.

All the feminists have been up in arms over the Colombian chick because they brought up her past as a sex worker. They'll probably trot that outrage wagon out every time she gets mentioned.

What's everybody drinking tonight?

most of you are probably too young to know this
youtube.com/watch?v=ch71lxPJImw

they also made my island home
youtube.com/watch?v=yZEodxUx2ME

they're pretty good actually

haha nice meme!

Shit... probably too late to get a cuppa.

Daily reminder [insert generic insult here]

Daily reminder [insert over the top threat with not so subtle sexual overtones]

Just not feeling it today m80s

I swear to god if somebody doesn't answer the housing market question correctly and give an honest answer of "it's fucked mate". I might aswell move to japan.

also hopefully zilch. exams coming up.

yeah the Colombian chick had coke, I think. my cousin went to school with her and her bf
hah no shit, fucking helping to bury their cause

green cordial

op
is
a
filthy
gook

Abo episode mate.

Not happening unless it's about abos not being able to afford rent/outright.

Daily reminder I begun the daily reminder meme

that bottom mushroom is a bit special m89

Media Watch 'bout Schapelle.

>noel pearson

he's /ourguy/

>not red
plen

exams for what cunt

I actually have a bit of respect now for our Abo leadership. Rejecting the constitutional referendum for indigenous recognition because it is nothing but a token gesture.

wew
we all know you hate qanda chinky poo, go back to the auspol its all yours for an hour.. enjoy

Pretty sure my dad played some footy with him at one point. Contributes to the Australian too? (not that that's any good)
[spoiler]social sciences[/spoiler]

Hey mates how are you all?

Don't forget the same people liked to smear Melania Trump by accusing her of being a sex worker when she first moved to the US

red gets me too revved up, cant handle that shit with a serving of qanda on the side

What is whiter between Rugby League and AFL?

Help me with girl trouble aus/pol/ I can't reveal weakness in real life
I have no idea how to approach them, I want to try my hand at a shy girl I know but if I just come out of nowhere she's going to be creeped out

QandA is so bad now I can hardly stand to sit through an episode

We're all tired. It's nothing. Time to go to sleep and be refreshed in the morning.

shut up you gook cunt i will nuke shanghai you gook fuck

>[spoiler]social sciences[/spoiler]
lel may as well drink lad

>not smashing the cordial and hitting 1000 posts
do better user

>25 replies
Holy fuck your generals are pathetic, why even bother? Sad!

Do you have normie friends? Meet people through them

is that a full lefty panel?

This is the boong episode, right?

I can definitely understand where they're coming from but I'm not sure what position they think they'll be negotiating from for a treaty.

Generally when someone wins as hard as the settlers have and continue to do, the losers don't have much option but to shut the fuck up and take it.

It annoys me because
>treaty
implies that they are a separate nation.

If you're Australian, how can we have a treaty with ourselves? If you're not Australian, why should we care about you at all?

Bide your time, don't rush into anything. Try and wait for a moment when an opportunity might open up to talk to her.

tinder is your solution, you can have Chad charisma from the comforts of your bedroom without the risk of losing your spaghetti in person approaching girls. worked for me

hasn't started yet

Is the National Party voteworthy?

>It's an Aboriginal panel episode

>Muh diversity

>Not making your own syrup with ginger and fresh citrus.

Seriously it's like you guys aren't even trying.

This is the preshow faggot.

Girls are extraordinarily overrated user. Guys are where it's at.

Have like 10+ bottles of 40% liquor and a nice 60% Glenfarclas cask strength I'm saving for a little bit...

>This is the boong episode
Looks like if you read the guest list.

Don't forget to watch QLD win on wensdey lads.

What's to afford? They get gibs house, tear it up for firewood and get another gibs house.

abo

the nats are part of the coalition, they would be if they actually stuck up for what they said they were for - the rural communities.
but they are all for selling our birth right nowdays

>Media watch defending itself

Umm, please demonstrate the proofs user.

I agree - they ain't gettin no fuck'n treaty mate. But, kudos for rejecting the virtue signalling bullshit that would have surrounded a referendum.

Can someone explain the mushy meme real quick?

Any of you cunts listen to King gizzard and the lizard wizard or the murlocs?

youtube.com/watch?v=hpAhNfECRH4
youtube.com/watch?v=wEoqN2SHkVM

Noel Pearson has widened his attack on “soft bigotry” and the ABC, warning that it has overtaken overt racism as a scourge for black Australians.

The indigenous leader from Queensland’s Cape York said soft bigotry was a “prison of low expectations” that blocked progress for Aboriginal and islander people.

The “false progressiveness” of journalists at the ABC also biased its reporting of the asylum-seeker debate, immigration, coal mining, climate change and same-sex marriage.

“We will die in the arms of the false progressives whom we mistakenly think are on our side, but they harbour a basic bigotry towards our humanity and oppose our dignity at too many turns,” he said in a speech in Brisbane.

“The soft bigotry exists because its purveyors on the Left fail to get over their relativism when it comes to indigenous people and … the poor generally.

“This is a class aspersion ultimately, but which is particularly easy to associate with race.

“The relativism appears to reflect an acceptance or sensitivity to ethnicity and culture, but in fact it cloaks double standards where the progressive purveyors fail to ask themselves: what would I want for myself and my children if I was in the same circumstance?

“The answer that you would like to participate in economic development, have jobs, not be on welfare and so on is not a question the purveyors of this culture ask themselves.”

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/noel-pearson-blasts-left-for-soft-bigotry/news-story/7699bba36a3172019c663185a58b5675

if you get some old coffee grounds you can feed africa

Union m8.

Same. I can respect their pride without pretending they're on my team.

keystart.com.au/home-loans/fact-sheet-aboriginal-home-ownership-scheme

Get hype.

>kickoff is at 9:35pm
>9:42pm

The proof they are burning them up?

vocaroo.com/i/s1RKX1QGatZF

>it's an abo week

when are these sick cunts making a comeback? youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>white people make rhodesia successful and rich
>western civilisation hates itself
>gives rhodesia to black communists
>everyone starving to death for decades
>black woman realises you can eat mushrooms and starts farming them
>talks about it on qanda for 15 minutes for some reason

What about?

oh not bad... thought it was just going to be a carpet snake cringe fest

is this the same bloke that said that because we've been here for generations and white history is as extensive as abo history the whites should be seen and respected as indigenous to the land?
if it is he's an alright cunt

>Abo week
>Delayed
hrm, tunnel snake?

>clemydia

clem ford btfo

I could easily get with some drunken whore who's already had more guys than she can count if I went to normie parties, but at what cost?
This is the problem, we're both fairly quiet and I have no clue what I'd talk about, and overthinking leads to uncontrollable autism
I don't want to be one of those cunts who has never kissed a girl at age 25

4 corners went 10 mins over because of lint siege bullshit.

BOOOOOOO

So why did "cranky baby boomer" get removed from the bingo card?

dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole

>but at what cost
To get your v-card out of the way. Once you jump that hurdle you become more confident with the opposite sex and less autism

Sounds like he'll make things interesting tonight.

Whats the context mate, how do you know her? Co-workers, students, friends? If so try and talk to her at an event or something to do with how you know her.

ok ok user.

who else /quadrant/ here?

It's actually generally fantastic.

Wish i did not ask now...

I would hope so.
>21:45
Alright Paul, wind it up.

aph.org.au/front-door-or-firewood-reflecting-on-the-past-in-order-to-change-assumptions-on-indigenous-housing-policies-in-australia

website down rn

Spending too much time on Corby like the rest of the media.

Typical public service, can't even have a tv show run on schedule

Yeah students, year 12. she's been my class for a while and I'm running out of time, day by day

hahahhaha what the fuck.
> The same stories (re-)appear: they burn the doors for firewood; they allow kids to break windows and graffiti the walls; and they abandon the places when somebody dies.

>I could easily get with some drunken whore who's already had more guys than she can count if I went to normie parties, but at what cost?

This might depend on your age and what you define as normie, but most normies settle down into relations by their late 20s. If you're not a freak, their gf's/wives will know some friend who's not a total slut

Cranky baby boomer Photoshop reverse false-flag shit I guess..

Also hey dudes, I'm feeling pretty low energy but I hope tonight's show has some surprises :^)

Anyone who legitimately gives a shit about Corby should be executed.

>Late
>Ads

ABC did nothing wrong.

just add her on normie book and talk to her, will be able to build a rapport and you'll be less nervous

Bro, that HS shit doesn't last.

Fuck off back to >>/adv/ and >>/r9k/