Shills on the boards

There are clearly leftist antiwhite baiters on the board recently. What can we do about this, should we invade them as well? Whats your take on this user, I just cant tolerate many more cuck half arguments.

Convert to Islam

Fuck off samefag. Nobody cares about your shitty thread, cracker.

Banish them forever back to the lands of their space nigger god.

Are you a shitskin?

No, Sup Forums is just so easily triggered it's hard to not bait

Almost every thread is a shill thread now

Who is that beauty? Source please. My dick is hard as diamonds. She is a pure waifu

Bro Id rather be a sane fag than this r9k cuckery thats been going on recently. "Shouldnt we just let blacks take over" and bs. Isnt islam great, and shit.

You are the cuck faggot who posts these fucking slide threads all the time with this bimbo pic.
Reporting you degenerate fuck.

>pure waifu
tell that to the nig she's dating

Don't ask, this is why pol is turning into cuckshit were faggots post degenerate camwhores every chance they get.

Fuck really? Dropped

Times are changing, and so is Sup Forums. I've been here since 2009, and it's great to see a little more diversity in here.

>samefag

Listen niglet Im just trying to attract attention to this real ptoblem and if I have to use this degenerate bimbo as bait than so be it. These faggy posts need to be sourced!
If I need to use a degenerate camwhore to prove my point and draw attention then so be it. Id rather exploit her than some pure waifu. But noted.

Source of this aryan goddess?

Mock them as always.

LMAO at your life ;>)

Fuck up you piece of antique farm equipment.

Unsure if she's a coal burner, but I think she's boiling the rice if it's the same girl I'm thinking of.

>I post "shill" worthy content on my work break out of boredom

its impossible to tell shills apart from shitposts.
left-wing "infiltrators" on Sup Forums literally make no difference