youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJotryuqg78
youtube.com/watch?v=aabh3YFgZr8
instagram.com/p/BUfSEnGAeDP/
youtube.com/watch?v=xHEdEXY5GZM
wsj.com/articles/georgia-house-race-on-track-to-be-priciest-in-history-1496055608
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html
archive.is/GHBy3
youtube.com/watch?v=UBYFaSnCgwk
twitter.com/dw_politics/status/869185514607390720
twib.in/l/A5GMBR7XzoR5
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/house/ga/georgia_6th_district_runoff_election_handel_vs_ossoff-6202.html
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

fuck obama. fuck nigger people.

audio is shit

No wall plan or funding, Hillary's not in jail, ACA is still alive and not repealed or replaced, no plan to defeat ISIS, immigration ban struck down as unconstitutional twice, EPA remains funded, wealthiest cabinet ever (no swamp draining), ceded trade deals with SEA and Central/South America to allow China to gain influence, weekly Presidential vacations, and now more immigrants.

VP speaking soon

>audio only
Any other link?

>youtube.com/watch?v=aabh3YFgZr8
>Vote for me to mayor, Latvian-kun

instagram.com/p/BUfSEnGAeDP/

PENCE RALLY
HOLY SHIT THE AUDIO'S TERRIBLE, NOT COMFY AT ALL
SOMEONE GET A VISUAL STREAM, THANK YOU

All due time and process.

sweatingbullets.jpg

fox news is carrying it live when it starts

>
>implying the wars in the middle east aren't Israels fault and a jewish ploy

everything this shill said is uninformed horseshit. however, that headline concerns me. anyone give me a basic gestalt?

I want to drink Ivanka's milk.

BUILD
THAT
WALL

youtube.com/watch?v=xHEdEXY5GZM

Is Trump going to end the refugee resettlement caused by the State Department and Kelly. We don't need any more refugees period. Nothing good comes out of them, all they do is make america even more unlivable. We should only allow Boers, Eastern Euros and Arab Christians to move here.

I hate these people so goddamn much.

>The special election in Georgia’s Sixth Congressional District is on its way to being the most expensive U.S. representative’s race in history, already exceeding $37 million with several weeks still to go before the runoff vote on June 20.
>“Normally the budget sets the priorities,” said Jeff DeSantis, a prominent Georgia Democratic political consultant not affiliated with the Ossoff campaign. “Here it’s ‘Oh my God, we have all this money, how do we spend it?’

wsj.com/articles/georgia-house-race-on-track-to-be-priciest-in-history-1496055608

Will the dem spending be worth it?

U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In

WASHINGTON — Despite repeated efforts by President Trump to curtail refugee resettlements, the State Department this week quietly lifted the department’s restriction on the number of refugees allowed to enter the United States.

The result could be a near doubling of refugees entering the country, from about 830 people a week in the first three weeks of this month to well over 1,500 people per week by next month, according to refugee advocates. Tens of thousands of refugees are waiting to come to the United States.

The State Department’s decision was conveyed in an email on Thursday to the private agencies in countries around the world that help refugees manage the nearly two-year application process needed to enter the United States.

In her email, Jennifer L. Smith, a department official, wrote that the refugee groups could begin bringing people to the United States “unconstrained by the weekly quotas that were in place.”

nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html

Please use archive.is on blogs with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/GHBy3

Forgot pic.

>letting Trump sap their energy from their muhammad orb

THE MADMEN

and afrikaners. those poor devils.

There's no milk there, m8. Just silicone

Does America even need Refugees? What's so special about them? All they do is commit crime and rape, I don't know one refugee who isn't white that benefitted our country in recent years. Europe is mess because of refugees why do we need more? Fuck Civic Nationalism, Refugees are not Americans.

Why are the british so ugly?

Then niggers are the biggest terrorists in the US

Mubarak/Sisi?

>christian
>white
>cis

well there's your whole news week Trump to be impeached tommorow

PENCE SPEAKING
>PENCE SPEAKING

PENCE SPEAKING
>PENCE SPEAKING

PENCE SPEAKING
>PENCE SPEAKING

PENCE SPEAKING
>PENCE SPEAKING

Afrikaners are Boers, Boers are White South Africans.

The headline is obvious bait.

From what I understand, the limit was decreased from 110K to 50K. Then the Senate pulled some shit to increase it to 70K. Another user may be able to explain better.

b-but 5d chess

Never forget.

You could class African Americans as a terrorist group if you just looked at the stats.

VP LIVE ON FOX

VP LIVE ON FOX

VP LIVE ON FOX

VP LIVE ON FOX

small island, lots of inbreeding
general el sisi who overthrew in a coup the muslim brotherhood obama supported morsi

>nytimes

so someone at state went rogue while trump was on his tour?

It should be decreased to Zero when it comes to Third Worlders from The Carribabien and Africa/ME not to mention Asia. Refugees actually srink our economy.

twitter.com/dw_politics/status/869185514607390720

honestly what did she mean by this?

>this has become a reality
Fug...

thanks, based bot bro

didn't this nigger vote for Jill Stein?

I have literally no idea.

fucking federalists, get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Inbreeding

Pence is a biker

any stats on violent crimes
registered dems
registered republicans

>the US finally gets it shit together and gets out of the hair of foreign countries

Won't happen because of Russia but a boy can dream

I was asking which do you prefer. I saw you posting in a different thread about him.

I want to attend one of those anti trump protests and hold a sign that says: "rape barron" along with a smug pepe or something like that.

either Europe can become a superpower (lololol) or Europe has a chance to see around the disadvantages of relying on others through poltical means

>Refugees help the American Economy

twib.in/l/A5GMBR7XzoR5

Keep in mind most of our refugees are never children or women. Just men who commit crime and rape. This is happening in Europe and shouldn't happen here either. I don't care if Niggers or mudsliems are dying, let them. Trump needs to end all refugee resettlement like he promised. Nobody likes Refugees, hell they're already commiting in my childhood city Pittsburgh.

She couldn't negotiate with Trump, so now theyre going solo

>Will the dem spending be worth it?

Even if they win, it won't be worth it

sisi

plz god, bring back the dream

White South Africans, Eastern Europeans and Croptic/Arab Christians seem to be the only refugees who actually like America and are willing to assimilate.

And then get deported lol.

isn't the Republican still supposed to win? lmao

I don't mind taking refugees, but only in certain conditions

>extreme vetted
>they are given identifying cards/patches
>they are confined to a sectioned off area
>they will be given food and clothes, but not allowed to leave the area
>escape or lawbreaking is direct deportation

think this is the first time i've heard her speak

As far as Muslims, Sisi's about the best one going.

Who really controls Trump? The Saudis? The Jews? The Globalist?

Everybody, so nobody

women and children only

what is Pence thinking?

no one controls him because no one gave him money

he doesn't owe anyone anything. which is why all these world leaders are sucking his dick so bad. they need him on their side

Holodrome is a hoax and you fuckwqds are all terrorist supporters supporting muh based Israel

ORANGES AND BANANAS

that's a big guy

>Don't mind Refugees

Look at Europe and then tell me you want them. We deny Arab Christians and Boers the right to come. Yet allow third Worlders who commit crime to stay. 2 of the 27 refugees Japan accepted raped a woman.

Did Trump really bring back millions of dollars and lots of jobs from the Middle East?

Are we still on schedule to MAGA?

Yeah, he's solid too, I like him. It's a shame about Mubarak though - Obama stabbed him right in the back. It would have played out a lot differently had Trump been serving at that time.

/comfy/ but too short.

The rabbit.

In the first round polls underestimated Ossof by 6 points, currently he's leading by 1.5

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/house/ga/georgia_6th_district_runoff_election_handel_vs_ossoff-6202.html

"you wanna end up like your friend here?"

The jews just look at his trip to Israel

this too I guess but hey I would rather no refugees at all

well we did bomb the shit out of them. Atleast, a small portion of them. If anything we stick em in Puerto Rico

White South Africans, Europeans and Arab Christians Only. Those are the only good refugees who properly assimilate. Most refugees love welfare even the women and children do too.

>Gender indeterminable

Trump just finished sucking Jew and Arab dick and telling Europe (white people) he doesn't need good relations with them.

>We bombed the shit out of them so they must stay

Fuck off with that, Let them die they hate America and everything about it. They want us dead just like they want the Europeans to die.

>i have a special chair just for you

Why choose Europe when he could have Greatest Ally? Hes a fucking kike cock sucker

Yes, the democrap is extremely unlikely to win

Europe is a sinking ship m8

The future of American trade and prosperity lies with the Anglosphere and asia

>Tfw the Anglosphere and Russia will soon be engaged in arms to defeat German hegemony
Is this turning into a trilogy? It's like the Boche won't learn.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/