Reminder that Canada is undefeated in wars against the U.S.A

Reminder that Canada is undefeated in wars against the U.S.A

Just wait leafbro, once war breaks out we'll sneak down south and take half of America before they even notice!

You sneaky bastards

Americans can't handle the cold. Pussies.

Americans tremble at BIG CANADIAN COCK.

>Americans can't handle the cold. Pussies.
Trips of truth eh

You spelled British North America wrong.

DubĀ§ of truth eh

Canada didn't exist until 1867

Maine reporting
>it's -2 degrees celcius

>What is Alaska?

Can't even get mad at this meme, I just love Canadians too much.

>Americans can't handle the cold. Pussies.

Motherfucker, I live in Alaska, I live in the cold.

your country didn't even exist when the white house burned, the british did that

It'd be more impressive if 75% of Canadians didn't live within a hundred miles of their southern border.

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

Canada wasnt even canada then, just another British resource slut colony.
>Leaf education

>Americans can't handle the cold
Minnesota, North Dakota etc are just as cold as Northern Ontario and Northern Quebec. You're not very well traveled are you

But are they as cold as Yukon or Nunavut

I don't know, guy. The South gets pretty cold come winter.

>are they as cold as Yukon or Nunavut
Well no, they also get regular seasons and sunlight in winter, unlike anything north of 60. Hardly any Canadians want to go that far north, I've lived in Fort Frances, Thunder Bay and Quebec City, these are reach the limits on how far north I would want to settle down permanently, although I could probably take a year or two in pic related, I like the outdoors

Technically it was the British who invaded the US and burned DC. Although it is true that a bunch of drunk American militiamen, led by a commander so fat that he had to be literally carried around, tried to invade Canada and got BTFO in like a week.

>But are they as cold as Yukon or Nunavut

No, but if you can bring your empty frozen territories into the equation then we can bring up Alaska.