Remember: We must all fight white supremacy

Remember: We must all fight white supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
cnn.com/2017/05/29/us/portland-train-teenager-stabbing/
archive.is/bBqqd
imgur.com/a/QsVkC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#NotAllWhitePeople

YEAH FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE
>HEY WHY WONT YOU GUYS VOTE FOR MY CANDIDATE YOU FUCKING RACISTS

Drumpf will not divide us.

You think that's the end but it's only the beginning. White people will survive. You only have to decide whether you wish to die standing in the way.

well look what happened to those faggots when they tried lmao

>one white guy kills 2 people
We must stop white supremacy

>1000 muslims kill 100000 people
#NotAllMuslims

Can we also all fight radical Islam?

>crazy white dude talks shit
>people confront crazy dude cuz they're fuckin retarded
>get stabbed
>new constantly all day errday

>shooter goes on a shooting spree in the south
>barely a mention
>no pictures of shooter anywhere except local news sites
>literally interview of him by news while in cuffs immediately after
>again hardly a word of coverage

Hmmmm, wonder if that's cause he's black? No such thing as black shooters right?

FUCK MY CITY.

White guy out of his gourd stabs 2 people because he's fucking lost it:
>we must exterminate and enslave whites to prevent this!
Muslim guy kills dozens in a premeditated bombing on a public place with the intention of furthering a religious cause:
>he was the real victim! We have to accept this is the new normal! We have to convert!

June 4th portland oregon
Return of the stickman

Islam terrorism with hundreds of thousands of victims killed, daily violence and terorrirsm on europe= Religion of peace, not all muslims, free taxi

MUH WHYTE SUPREMACYH = HITLER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>let's fight nature
Yeah, leftists trying to fight a losing battle again.
White supremacy = nature/evolution

white supremacy is good. What they want to do is end white political power. I guess they want the world to look like Venezuela.

>Bernie Sanders supporter kills 2 people

>labelled a white supremacist

I'm okay with this.

kill one man and u r a murderer, kill a million and u r a prophet

>Bernie Bros Death Squads

You guys heard (((Podesta))), time to stop being so awesome and give the niggers a chance to be cool.

#notallwhitepeople

Was he a Bernie suporter?

When the fuck are hate speech laws gonna matter for whites? Why has Trump not shut down Huffpo, Washpo, and CNN for incenting violence against whites? How is real hate speech acceptable but non-hate speech is admissible in court simply due to the races involved?

Meanwhile crazy nigger kills 8 people in Mississipi including a cop and not a fucking peep from these liberal propagandist

>One bernout kills two faggot
>We must stop white Supremacy now
>Muzzies keep blowing up shit
>ISIS wants you to defend yourself
Astounding

the man was an Anti-Trumpet Steiner blogging about how he was going to false-flag the Big Brass Trumpone's base of support on fucking facebook as if he were the evil mastermind hitting his nefarious monologue

opinion discarded

>be Muslim
>Kill 50 queers in the name of Allah
>People blame whites
>Be white progressive
>Kill two people
>Blame whites
Wew

yuuup lol.

ya I don't get it. A muzzie absolutely slaughtered dozens of people. And yet, not a peep from the msm. No candlelight vigils, no anniversary introspectives, no documentaries asking why, why, why, is our society so bigoted??? No college courses, no protests, Nothing. crazy shit. the left is extremely cynical and evil.

That whole story is horseshit. There was no "attack". I would wager a million dollars, they put their hands on him and he retaliated in self-defense. They wanna create "victims" by using their poor, brown Muslim pets who were being harmed by (((words))) from this EVIL white man.

Have you noticed the (((White Supremacy))) meme picking up steam, lately? The Jews are in high gear, people. I'm not even white but I'll be shoulder to shoulder with my AMERICAN brothers to add one more country to the list these rats have been purged from.

Remember that Jews are the brains, money and media coverage of the anti white movement all over the world.

Take out Jews as a top priority and the anti whites can not effectively organize against whites.

White, anti whites are the muscle of the anti white movement. Take them out as second priority and the anti whites can not fight effectively.

If you do anything other than focus on these two groups you are doing the anti whites a huge favor. Niggers and Spics are problem children that have to be bribed with free food (that white workers pay for) to no cause trouble. A better way to handle them to take away their free gibs but to do that you have to take out the Jews and whites who lead them.

Why don't you expose those lugenpresse faggots?

This is beyond shameful. Literally, tricks of shlomo exposed.

A fucking liberal kills muslim, and it's all about warning about the dangers of white supremacy.

It's beyond pathetic. It looks like something I would do in a videogame about evil overlords controlling a nation with fake media.

I withdraw my white supremacy and place nonwhite annihilation in its stead.
Problem?

he was a bernie sanders supporter, absolutely disgusting.

I can pretty much guarantee you all that the faggot that wrote that article is the same type of person to defend islam whenever a muslim terrorist attack is carried out

>editing his hair/skin color
>not replacing his head with the "shiieett" nigga
Missed opportunity.

He's kinda right with his last post there, ironically.

Trump is a kike you dumb faggot

theres a good possibility he murdered thoae two men to promote his commie cause

so when is the truth campaign on this shit starting or are we just giving the MSM this one.
I personally don't care because I don't find this funny.

Kikes are a Trump you dumb copypasta

funny thing is buzzfeed actually reported he was a bernie supporter. But what normal person is going to look beyond the article heading "white supremacist stabs people" and bother reading 4 paragraphs down and find out he was a bernie bro?

This.

But how?

More like they thought they were fighting an evil racist Nazi and tried to start shit with him without realizing he's a crazy free speech lover and screams shit out aloud about everyone and everything.

They poked the lion, and he stabbed back.

he was mentally ill, so its hard to take any of his ramblings seriously, he also didn't kill a muslim afaik, it was two upper class white guys out drug seeking in the shady parts of town. There's no indication he was harrassing the muslim woman b/c she was muslim, it could have been a psychotic episode or a personal thing.

we just don't have that info available.

Some Black guy shot 8 people, where is the articles about Black Supremacy?

need a trendy hashtag first

Fuck that, some black guy went on a rampage the next day and killed eight people. When do we start fighting niggers?

we have his facebook posts so just start circulating them around and show that he not only was a communist bernie supporter, but also had a history of pretending to be his political opponents to smear their names

somehow insinuate that he killed the two innocents to push left wing politics

So how come the nigger who killed that baby gets no attention from these "sources"

Make no mistake- a civil war is coming for you guys. Not even memeing anymore. They really want all whites to die.

he killed a cop which makes him an innocent hero in the medias eyes

Remember. The only way to get to Valhalla is to die in battle.
Why aren't you killing invaders with an axe user?
Don't you want to feast with Father Odin in the hall of heroes?

>wapo

i like to think that the majority of the white world thinks like Sup Forums, but don't want to reveal their power level.

White people: Stop reading news produced by nonwhites.

>what is the opposite of white supremacy

Best thing about that stabbing

The two Muslim women walked away leaving the white knights to die on the floor, didnt try and help, hell didnt even speak to the police

Muslims have always been attacking Europe not a single period of peace

7th Century - 13th Century
Early Islamic Conquests - First Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

14th Century - 16th Century
Ottoman Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe

16th Century - 20th Century
Barbary Raids + Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

I've been all over Twitter. Any time someone posts Twitter people I haven't hit, I send a few of his Facebook shots. I sent ten (?) yesterday to niggers that said he was a white Nazi, that he supports BLM.

most just delete it and keep up their rants.

WHITENESS IS A SKIN COLOR OF PEACE

exactly how i feel m8

it's almost as if they have an agenda

Start asking fellow whites why it's considered wrong to prefer blue eyes and white skin. Say "That sounds like something the Jewish media taught you," when the act horrified.

If you can't preach the cause you definitely are not going to do much else for it. As for what comes after talking? If you have to ask you probably already know. Read a book about George Patton that deals with his reflections on World War 2, his hatred of the Communists and his death/murder. You'll start to understand how much any white man is up against and you won't feel pity for those who want the white race to be murdered.

he was literally chased off the train and he stabbed dudes in self defense

>Left-wing Bernie bot LARPs as a right-wing muslim-hating bigot
>verbally abuses some muslims (just to start a conversation about Islamophobia I guess)
>white knights come a running and battle commences
>LARPer kills 'em
>LARPer goes to jail
>BUH BUH BUT WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!!!!!

"He told us to go back to Saudi Arabia"
cnn.com/2017/05/29/us/portland-train-teenager-stabbing/

this fucker was definitely false flagging.

In the future, please remember to archive sites renowned for crap journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/bBqqd

>Frightened by his outburst, the pair moved away to the back of the train.
>Then a stranger intervened, telling the man that he "can't disrespect these young ladies like that."
>"Then they just all started arguing," Mangum said.

>"can't disrespect these young ladies like that."
>"Then they just all started arguing,"

Yeah, some white knight faggots started shit with him and ended up killed.

>"Me and my friend were going to get off the MAX and then we turned around while they were fighting and he just started stabbing people," she said.

Confirmed that they were fighting before the stabbing.

Imagine if there was an "Attacks like Manchester's will keep happening unless we all fight radical-Islam".

His Facebook is full of quotes of him saying he was going to false flag. Thank you

If anyone posts tweets of people calling him a white supremacist, I'll happily "correct the record". I have Twitter just for things like this.

This. I was trying to think of a way to make this comparison but this is perfect

he wrote from his Mom's basement as she laundered his underpants in the next room

seriously though what white supremacist would start talking about going back to saudi arabia because someone doesnt pay taxes. especially with this fucking fb post talking about taking refugees

you have career in screenwriting

Actually far more valid- a mentally ill Bernie supporter stabbing people vs the Salafist jihadi network spanning every country with a Muslim presence. Leftists are delusional.

He's crazy.

And 3 people learnt it the hard way. You never confront crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't mention his race

It's new policy in news rooms to only mention race of a perp if he is white

Tell me this is real

Portland then Washington please, not D.C., state. Olympia needs stickman

He dindu nuffin he was a good boy

see, SJW's can oppose violence from groups as long as that group is hated white people

blacks kill white people because they are white all the time, this is international news, doesn't act like these happen several times a year in burgerland.

this news story is reported around the world because it was a white man doing it.

Black Lives Matter

Leftists are trash and a threat to everyone's freedom

Why didn't they make an article like this after Manchester?

Do these cunts seriously perceive white supremacy as a bigger threat to stability than Islam?

What a bunch of cunts.

>White supremacy has nothing to do with the attack
>Blame it anyway
"""""Journalism"""""

It's telling that they latch onto any small thing that a Euro male is involved in, and twist it if it doesn't fit, and then go all #notallMuslims

Remember: media are valid targets when it eventually kicks off

YES they do

All the proud POCs are going to hold hands and dance around the maypole for 1000 years after whiteys gone and the age of the dindu dynasty is rushed in

He even posted a meme of Bernie as Captain America punching out the Natsee Donald Trump. He also supported the Dakota Access Pipeline protests.

imgur.com/a/QsVkC

Only a very small percentage of white supremacists are violent. Why won't shitlibs march with us in solidarity instead of being muslim boot lickers?

They think white supremacy is the cause of muslim attacks

Call to racewar

>white supremacy as a bigger threat
a bigger threat to their power, yes.

This reminds me of the Dylan Roof thing. There are so few "white supremacist" happenings that the left makes each one out to be like another 9/11 for them. Remember how a bunch of stores stopped selling confederate flags?

Meanwhile with Muslim attacks it happens so often they treat it like a school shooting. Wear some flags on your Facebook profile, spread a hash tag and move on.

So I'm guessing what we need is more white supremacist attacks to normalize them

I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. I know about actual Zionist white supremacists.

They are in the Outrigger club (They call it the Out, nigger club even though they have to take non-whites)

They consider anyone not in their selected lineages a "nigger" no matter what their color.

They claim their bloodlines make them superior to morality, our lives are nothing to them because of the money and influence they inherited.

They use the Masonic lodges and Mormon churches and organized crime to control state government functions, nowadays they use military surveillance assets too.

They hate human rights, altruism and accomplishment. They use the government as a cover for their crimes like meth trafficking, child trafficking, organ/biochemical harvesting and more...

they do all their acts below the radar and call the witnesses crazy until they have evidence, then they scream about terrorists victimizing them...

Bernouts are white supremacists now?

The sad part is, we let them get away with it. These people need to die. Not hypothetical death but actual shotgun blast to the face in front of their families death. I hold them in the same regard as terrorists. When the race war starts, these disgusting propagandists will fucking bleed.