How is no one paying attention to this?

>New immigration law opens Brazil’s borders to trafficking and Islamic Caliphate

>This article deals with the situation of the Islamization of Brazil in light of the new Law of Immigration, approved by the country’s Senate and sent for presidential signing. It highlights steps that have been taken to increase the nonexistent Islamic presence in Brazil into becoming an influential power. To understand the situation one needs to understand the deterioration of the political landscape of the country, which is briefly discussed in the course of the article (keeping in mind that politics in Brazil has a huge complicating factor: endemic corruption).

>During an Islamic conference in Chicago in 2008 I heard the audio of a speech from an Imam in which he described how Brazil would become an Islamic nation within 50 years.

israelislamandendtimes.com/brazil-first-nation-officially-eliminate-borders-muslims-welcome/

Other urls found in this thread:

thebrazilbusiness.com/article/religion-as-a-business-in-brazil
ft.com/content/9047c83c-197d-11e5-a130-2e7db721f996
youtube.com/watch?v=9P3YW3jqwFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How is no one paying attention to this?

It's Brazil

The most difficult part will be actually convincing Muslims to migrate to that shithole.

top kek corruption would cause us to stop eating pork, getting wasted and going full sharia. brazil may be a shithole, but we will remain a (mostly) kebab free one

Fucking this, we have more violence-related deaths than Syria and Iraq during the war, why would anyone even bother coming here is absolutely beyond my comprehension.

Yea....okay. Brazil. Yea. You first. Yep. Good. Way to go. We're all rootin for ya. Cough...

These goatfucker have no idea where they are coming.

They, who mad with the drawings of their profet, are now coming directly to hell - for this is the monkey bantz nation.

What happens when you crossbreed a slime with a HUEHUEHUE?

a german probably

Islam goes against a lot of the gangs "ideologies" and how they're structured/run.

Will make for some good happenings though

As creative as to be expected by a low IQ nation.

I wonder how all the shitkins in brazil are going to react to how achmed and his gang roaming the streets for infidels to kill and whitey ain't around to stop anyone

Who cares, let them come
Also, let anyone come
Fill this place with niggers and sandniggers and snowniggers and everything
I can't fucking wait for it to implode in its own shitness

Don't underestimate the power of religion in Brazil. It's extremely easy to convert a simple-minded HAUE.

Religion as a Business in Brazil - thebrazilbusiness.com/article/religion-as-a-business-in-brazil

Religion defies recession in Brazil - ft.com/content/9047c83c-197d-11e5-a130-2e7db721f996

For Islam, Brazil is a very interesting option to collect Zakat.

ffs

why are all news coming from brazil so terribly shitty?

Get cucked op. As if your country wasn't already shitty enough now it's got open borders and the migrants will flood into the slums and then you will have turf wars over burritos or whatever you fucks eat down south.

Because nothing changed.
You guys always loved BBMC.

Why can't Muslims just stay the fuck in their own countries? Those are huge af places, why are they not able to do anything with it? It's not like Brazil is great.

use your brains, Manoel

All news coming from Brazil are inherently shitty.

Laugh while you still can. At one point we were also a relatively white colony and things only went to shit for us thanks to the same faggotry your own country is obssessed with.

Brazil is a Communist shithole, kill your government.

shitting in shit

>favelas filled with islamic terrorists
Should be interesting at least.

Fucking kek love you Brazil, your monkey woman have juicy boonda

You guys are responsible of the Muslim migration to Europe. You guys are shameless you can't stop Muslim migration to your own country

Reefugees Welcome

>what is Islam's agenda of world dominance?

You're really naive, Hans. Thanks for getting invaded and dominated first, serves as a wrning to other countries.

You can join Belgium in being a non-country then.

so what? let them fucking come. hurr sharia law.

>now it's got open borders

Implying Brazil ever had thought immigration laws, no one wants to touch foot on that shit hole

Is this legit? Some BR enlighten us please

>implying any sort of religion can civilize a literal monkey nation

Just fucking murk them lmao, you live in Brazil. People go undetected for murders. Half your countries a jungle

muslims wont go there

Islam thrives in violent environments, to convert those 3 to a violent ideology would take no effort at all. They are already terrorists.

Brazil is a perfect ground for producing an Army of violent Muslims.

Brazil didn't serve as a warning to others as well when it comes to maintaining a white majority or race mixing so...

Yeah, it's legit. It was passed like it was nothing, I don't think people over here are even aware it exists.

You can tell things nigger has seen some shit that would make the front page of liveleak

Smart move, allow muslims to come in, so the gangs can kill them all.

Some retard BR think muslim want to come to a shithole like Brazil. If they wanted to move to a shit place, it would be better just stay in the sandniggers lair.

the moment they try to do something, the average favela fag will destroy then

we are not a bunch of cucks like europe,

>Brazil drops borders
>"Oy amigos! Come! We'll give you a home!"
>Mudslimes dont go because theyre afraid of being attacked and want gibs
>mfw brazil shows muslims to be nothing but parasites on more successful nations

Probably done half of those things too.

No body paying attention to this, because Brazil is a shit-tier country.

>brazil has no borders
is this real or are you just exagerating?

More like:
>Brazil dropped all border controls years ago and they've had no increase in crime from muslims.
>Clearly this proves that muslims are not the problem, the only problem is racism and white supremacy

because Islam is like Nazism. It's 100% about world domination. Muslims hate Non-Muslims and want to oppress us all.

But civilians can't own guns in brazil...

Hardy-fucking-har. If you think the niggers and shitskins that run the favelas care for ANYTHING other than business and profit, you are seriously deluded. If those mudslimes want to start some terrorist cell and need to be armed, you bet that every single clandestine arms dealer in South America will crawl all the way over them to be their distributor.

Brazil will never become muslim, NEVER

People will never let this happen here, I can already see even our criminals joining with the common poor citizen against islamic shariah law upholders

>the average favela fag will destroy then

You think they are there to protect you? They will side with whatever and whomever provides for them with guns and drugs to keep terrorizing Brazil. Converting to Islam is only the icing on the cake for them.

>gun control in the third world
lmao

South America is nothing but jumping ground towards America, there is a shit load of gooks and Niggers in Mexico from across the world traveling as far from Brazil up north waiting to cross the border in to gibs on Texas, Brazil can give less than a fuck about this goat fuckers touching down on a favela they know they be in the border with Guatemala in less than a week

Nazis faced resistance and only invaded during their original face, you don't see current Neo-Nazis migrating anywhere in mass numbers and trying to convince others of their ideology
Islam however is far older, had the same approach under Mohammad but now hundreds of your later his followers STILL do it with NO resistance at all really

They would never come here.
Everyone wants gibs and white womyn.
We are all angry violent monkey who love pork, degeneracy and drugs.

Beat me to it.

>gun control anywhere

I can take this criticism from lots of countries, be it the USA or any western European nation, but coming from a gopnik fuck like you, I'd say it's easier if you keep your mouth shut and go back to shooting krokodil.

PCC has ties with Hezbolah

You will have to blame the Portuguese for that.

you guys understimate the niggers in this country, all of their mothers are fucking christians user

do you think the moment a sandnigger blow up a school full of children, their mothers will not go crying to then and therebefore make every single nigger hunt every single muslim?

fuck, they chip out for less things.

Brazil has a huge Christian mafia church in the world

as soon as they start seeing profits and donations stopping

youre going to see tons of hit teams and mass murder going down for no reason at all.

yes brazil is pretty bad but i recall a article from like 3 years ago where some refugees in brazil were having a odd culture clash where allegedly the muslims in brazil were behaving and doing things like eating cake with their kids before going to a mosque and it wasnt sitting well with some other muslims in brazil and they were thinking of going to canada

anyways point being your some bizaro mirror reflection of reality. the rest of you are acting the way muslims seem to be acting every were else. so go honor rape a muslim

If these niggers were actually christian in the slightest, they wouldn't be out there pulling this sort of nigger shit in the first place. I have never, ever, seen those sorts of people ever move their asses for anything that wasn't directly related to their drug trafficking schemes.

where you guys live there are also a flood of haitians (and some guys from who cares what countries, too)?

remember -> the immigration is always gonna attack the south/southeast states!

>be ISIS muslim
>go to Brazil to destroy the infidel
>decide to rape some kuffar women
>try to rape a Brazilian woman
>It's actually a woman(male)
>get overpowered and raped by travesti
>wake up with a sore butthole and no wallet
>go back to Syria humiliated and hiv positive

youtube.com/watch?v=9P3YW3jqwFw

Remember, the only mass murderer in recent memrory, shooted little kids in school a while ago

The primary goal of Islam is subjecting the world under sharia law.
The world sadly includes South America. They will want to take this opportunity.

U M A
M
A

by the way. the ENTIRE senate vote for this shit.

who invented this law was aloysio nunes (psdb-sp). YES, THE MARIGHELLA'S DRIVER!!!

I didnt see the voting list for the house, but probably was almost the entire house (except for bolsonaro's, obviously)

Yes my hate for you is the reason they will not condemn theyre dangerous minority. Just how my hate for puerto ricans does absolutely nothing, because while they may be stupid, they dont justify violence

wtf i love brazil now.

Delícia

Former President (Dilma) opened the borders to Mudslimes.

Government set a goal to let in millions of Mudslimes.

Less than 2 thousands of Mudslims came here.

Then these Few Muzzies want to leave complain. Because they wanted to rape Germany, France & Scandinavia Instead.

>inb4 the redeemer is blown up

NO MY SON
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks God for the Amazon and Los Andes.
We don't have to build wall to avoid your retardness

Those shemales are gonna die.

the future for mongrelized America

yes, I try to explain to people why this is bad, and they dont understand. they probably think "well, brazil is already a mixed country, you know! we all had a foot in the kitchen and other in the jungle" ->>> people completely looking like germans saying this.
fucking normies

UNA VELA

no. we love Jesus (PBUH) we respect him. we won't blow this statue up.

Trust the hue, the unwashed masses are very easily controlled by organized religion. If they turn to islam, gg projects.

Yes, this is truth I swear. We wouldn't do such a thing at the end of Ramadan, I assure you

One reason: Islam has a God, making it untouchable due to 'freedom of religion'. Without the religious aspects, the evil political motivations in Islam would be exposed.

Brazil is not white, so no one cares.

So we deify Hitler.
Job done.

WE (South Brazil) will have to deal with this SHIT. This article is kinda old so idk why you only noticed it now. Also since it will only hit South Brasil (Rio Grande Do Sul, Santa Catarina, Parana) and Rio/Sao Paulo I'm not that worried, Down here (RS) Italian and German culture is pretty based and oldfags shoot up any fucking nigger that crosses them (Commie Uni kiddos are pretty cucked tough)

>How is no one paying attention to this?

>Brazil

We all know where they gonna escape like Haiti immigrants - part of them will go to North America.

It work for the law abiding citizen :)

>Gopnik calling anyone a shit-tier country.
SHIGGY DIGGY, BITCH

Ayy lmao inb4 religious war in Brazil

for now they're quiet. but when they became a bigger presence they can create problems

this law in original form (I dont know if temer vetoed this part) even allows foreigners to participate in protests!

people here are buying the "diversity" crap. this law also wants to prevent "xenophobia" (this I dont think was vetoed, they love censoring people)

people that like foreigners here is just like usa: rich people that want cheap labour or (white) liberals doing virtue signalling

If Muslims started blowing shit up and raping girls and shooting people in Rio, would anyone notice?

Brazil,do favelas poor niggers can start belive in Allah?ITS really bad scenario for you

>yfw Chile takes over Brazil and comes to dominate both coasts