genecuisine.blogspot.com/2011/03/human-dna-similarities-to-chimps-and.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>0.4% unassigned

gtfo nigger

Nigger

is he some sort of mutant?

>paying to give up your dna

How dumb can people even be?

What's it like being the closest thing to God?

Nice, wtf is the unassigned though?

it's beta dna anyways...

>0.4 unassigned
all it takes is one of your ancestors falling prey to the BBC, and you're whole bloodline is ruined. Sucks to be progeny of failure OP.

they always leave 0.5%< or less unnasigned, ashkenazi or sub saharan african cuz they are filthy kikes...

It must feel like falling from a bridge

.4 unassigned
>is he some sort of mutant?
.4% unassigned

I just had a thought. What if the unassigned is some type of yet to be discovered ancient humanoid like with Neanderthals?

I would take my chances on it being worse than european, rather than better

youtu.be/J67AodOb1e4?t=1m47s

>0.4% ((((((unassigned)))))))

into the oven it goes

It says unassigned because obviously they are not psychics that know every gene that has ever existed. I imagine even if that amount was assigned to another race and people who you could trust were behind the analysis, it might be within the margin of error because we share 95% of DNA with flies (right?) after all. Don't ask me though. I'm not and expert.

Potatoniggers aren't white.

Interesting because my Neanderthal percentage and UNKNOWN percentage are the same thing.

50% Eastern Euro
35% British/Irish
14% Western Euro

Hello my fellow white brothers

>has sandnigger DNA
>asks if he's white

Fucking no, dumbass

Hi

>.8% Ashkenazi

Wew lad. Head to the door.

Well for sure it will be some early human, if it is not some other race of course. Early human still interesting though, what characteristics they had.

Prob part undiscovered ancient humanoid tbqh desu.

genecuisine.blogspot.com/2011/03/human-dna-similarities-to-chimps-and.html?m=1
Sorry guys. I guess I got the % wrong. We're even genetically similar to bananas though.

hello fellow White brothers

fpbp

>0.1% Native American

Hello Elizabeth.

>anglo
>white

\would you drink water that is only 4% poison?

kek
Strangely enough, I'm related to Pocahontas (her kids had like a hundred kids or something so a lot of people are related to her) so that might be her

I'm more upset about the 0.2% nigger. How far back would that have to be to have a full nigger grandpa or grandma? Like 1600's or something?

yea, it builds up your resistance to the poison

......Hello Elizabeth

>0.8% kike

I'm sorry if you have to ask if you are white it means you are not, and that's a fact.

>less than 1% european
>white
kek