Is there any way to get them back?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Buzzfeed made a video berating the users of Sup Forums, it's honestly pretty disgusting.

Is there a way that we can spread that they are basically making fun of people who are socially awkward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
youtube.com/watch?v=lK7hLNxCY9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't handle banter

please stop posting.

>Lulz

Where they too scared to put kek?

Banter from a source who is literally God's word to millenials. We're fucked dude. We got BTFO'd at our own game.

Heres how you get them back.

Go workout, get a tan, and have a nice life.

get this to an Autism+ facebook group. they can use it for their endless psychwarfare campaign.

>get a tan

This is the most hilarious thing i've ever seen
kek

>really trying to mimic Sup Forums's style
>goes to /adv/ rather than /r9k/

It's the little things that let you know it's just some outside people looking in.

>getting a tan is bad

Why not create a Sup Forums youtube channel ?

Then make meme youtube videos that could influence youth.

Clearly this video was downrated, so we could built an alternative channel with better content

>buzzfeed

oh no, literal dropouts from community colleges are mocking us

fuck off shill. nobody here cares about your video

it's loser shaming

it's not acceptable

more like they are completely out of the loop

it's like 2009 Sup Forums

Yes, stop linking to their worthless shit you stupid whore.

sage

>giving a flying fuck about what millennials think
>implying that even millennials like buzzfeed

wew

it's funny because beta males are actually all liberals

>refugees welcome
>there are no genders
>polysexual
>i like to see my civilization ravaged by foreigners and stop reacting
>if you kill your enemies, they win

the definition of beta males

If you get triggered then you've already failed.

This is what they want, angry reactions from virgins, woman bashing, so they can say "look, the political right consists of virgins". Don't play their game, don't dislike the video.

Declare a meme war against Buzzfeed and this video is the least of their cancerous crimes they are basically mainstream media propaganda to push political correctness even further. We must declare memetic warfare on them REEEEEEEEEEE

Seconding this

So you're telling me that we can start a whole fucking movement with #DraftOurDaughters and can't do something similar for BuzzFeed? It's a long fucking time coming for these assholes. Imagine how many NuMales we'd piss off. It's glorious!!

I say after we meme'd Trump into office and we Trolled the Shia 5 times including tarcking down a flag in the sky in 1 day then we can certainly take down the propaganda machine that is Buzzfeed. Lets do it anons lets weaponize the autism again. Now get brainstorming and memeing we can do this but we need constant threads and efforts 24.7 like we did for all the other meme wars.

I DECLARE THIS TO BE MEME WAR 3

GODSPEED ANONS GODSPEED

OH NO! NOT BUZZFEED! WHAT WILL WE DO!?!?!

Seriously, who gives a fuck.

The less propaganda pumped out to the mindless masses the better chance we have of winning the culture war now stfu and pull your head in.

We could LARP as SJW's and call this ableist against high functioning autists.

won't buzzfeed self implode without our help

Yes this is good anything we can use to make them lose all subscribers.

We need to spread word that BuzzFeed is targeting people with autism and social problems.

Yeah who gives a shit. Betas who think they need a gf are dumb.

I was all for going after Gawker, and if this was another major site like Cracked or CollegeHumor or something I'd be all for it... but we're talking about Buzzfeed, here.

If Gawker was the CNN of clickbait sites, then Buzzfeed is fucking TMZ.

It's not worth our time and effort - we've got bigger fish to fry.

Nice try Buzzfeed.

Possibly but the thing is it needs to happen faster as the situation is getting really bad really fast just look at the so called hate speech laws in Germany that just got passed and all the other nonsense all over Europe. The faster we take down the mainstream media in all it's forms and the faster we wake people and get everyone thinking for them self again then the better chance we stand in taking back the freedoms we are losing bit by bit.

This is serious stuff propaganda is a dangerous weapon and it has ruined society and we must stop it asap before it does anymore damage.

IF ITS WAR THEY WANT ITS WAR THEY GET

too long, like muh dik in ur mum

>Jewzfeed making fun of beta plebs

top kek

I hereby declare a memetic fatwa against Buzzfeed.

There are shittons of comments on YT saying that their video throws autists under the bus. I guess we already won.

Either way we need to take down the mainstream media in all it's forms can you even imagine what would happen if every single person just suddenly stopped watching T.V all together and stopped buying news papers and they all started to question things and think for themself imagine the power of that.

If you have plans to fry bigger fish I'm all for it ?

Maby we can have anti T.V threads instead of this either way as long as it's aimed at taking down the msm propaganda machine as a whole.

Oops I dropped this.

Our work is far from over yet.

And this.

buzzfeed is a laughing stock
people act/believe/feel the opposite of everything they espouse
do you know how many beta readers they just lost to /adv/

fred did nothing wrong

Best comment of the day goes to pic related
Excellent point

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
PLAY THIS AND FIGHT OUR FREEDOM AS THE ALT-RIGHT GROUP AND HAVE THIS STORY PASS DOWN AS THE MEMEORIAL DAY WAR
TO FREEDOM
REEEEEEEEEEEE

They didn't even attack the right board, they attacked /advice/.

>unironically thinking that scoring your organs and/or purposefully niggerfying yourself is good

The scary thing is they still have subs and millions of views. Of course lots of people see through their bullshit but there is still many that don't and we must wake them all up. If we want to win the culture war we must red pill as many people as possible because wars are won with hearts and minds , every bit counts.

This is them getting back at us.

Even though you guys are horrible people who have fantasies of killing minorities I still have a soft spot in my heart for you because we grew up together. I hope God guides you to see past your hatred.

>still triggered

Looks like BuzzFeed hit a nerve lmao

Thank you user

Ain't that the truth.

Best idea:

Find an autistic YouTuber that is even semi active for posting videos and send them this video. Hopefully we can get them to make a video reply of why the video hurt them and get some momentum behind it on Twitter and shit.

Sup Forums Beta cucks BTFO!

They forgot to show how Sup Forums beta users enjoy watching videos of animal/nonwhites being abused and how they live with their parents though

Good god, they've weaponized

We haven't had a good raid in a while, so why not?

They went after /adv/ not Sup Forums you stupid spic

there is nothing scary about you beta faggot.

> If we want to win the culture war we must red pill as many people
go back to plebbit

Whats the bet she had to ask a man to teach her how to shoot.

2 minutes in

TRIBBERED

I'm not an oldfag, but if this shit happened back then, they would have destroyed Buzzfeed just for the lulz

>go back to plebbit
You need to go back your self.

>Buzzfeed
The retard bin of youtube. I accidentally watched a few of their videos. Dumber than Sup Forums, which I previously didn't think was possible. How can people subscribe to that drek?

>btfo our own game

Get out of here kid, we turned Shia lebpuf into a mental patient living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, do you remember rally think this shit video you're shilling will even be remembered

Buzzfeed shills must leave

>They went after /adv/ not Sup Forums you stupid spic
Implying it's not the same userbase of beta cucks

When Sup Forumstards get sad about living as lonely spergs they go to /adv/

They must have gotten triggered by /adv/. They can't even handle the bantz from the most user friendly board.

technically william should be king already because of diana genes. the old bitch and the big eared fool aren't even legit.

he should feed them poison to honour his mother considering he's the rightful king

Guys got an apartment, a car, he can skateboard, he's got a job and friends. Dudes doing pretty well in my eyes.

and youtube.com/watch?v=lK7hLNxCY9E

>burger thinks this is banter

WHEN HE BUYS HER THE WATCH AND SHE DON'T TAKE IT

Buzzfeed is all spoiled liberal women, mostly white, they live in their own little bubble. Expecting them to understand anything beyond sucking eachothers boyfriends dicks is expecting too much.

>cares what people online say about them

Fuck back off to Facebook. You do not belong here.

This I only use /adv/ for actual shit like stuff relating to law so I don't get dicked for a car ticket or some shit

It's not entirelly inaccurate

Gonnie acto no associate my country with autism?
Cheers.

LULZ

Not all of us are autistic sperglords, anyone with autism or Aspergers should we killed off

Those digits. Ha!

>buys gun to fight muh patriarchy
>realises guns are pretty good
>big guv eventually tries to take her guns away
>becomes more right wing in response
>starts copping shit from leftists about having a gun
She's going to become right wing and she doesn't even know it yet.

do what the left and the media is doing to fox news and youtube why dont we fuck with buzzfeed by calling there advertisers and telling them we are going to boycott there products because there racist against white people and make fun of autismo's and anti social retards it buzzfeed this was a long time coming

Autists are the true alpha males the satanic jews loves invertion

If he did anything wrong in the video besides have bad luck, then yeah, come and kill me.

i don't get it why are they supporting muslims then and misreporting terror attacks?

lol this video was so fucking bad hahahaha

this was actually super entertaining.

This is not about just this video it's about the constant propaganda they spew out. If you truly think it's just about that video you are a retard.

>the tubby assian is a hapa
why am I not suprised

>any way to get them back?

>We
>We
>our

>That flag
Of course you'd say that. You're not white.

When they start attacking our board, then we'll talk satan.

Who are the writers and producers?

Nobody really know the full story of what is going on but we can see that there are definitely people coordinating something behind the scenes as to what the end goal is who knows but as far as we know it's about creating a full on police state a real 1984 and political correctness is a tool being used to silence free speech and political decent.

Go on youtube and look up idiological subversion and you'll find a video about a man called yuri he'll explain a lot about what we are seeing now.

If you don't like satan talk to kek

This is pretty funny, but too real. Feels bad man. Are they mad because we finally have power? Kek.

This.

I don't even care about them, I just long for a good shitstorm.

I honestly would not selling my soul to the devil to destroy assfeed