Germany has invited us because they had no more men

>Germany has invited us because they had no more men
>Turks, Albanians, Italians, Poles and so on had to boost the German economy
>had to rebuild Germany after the war
>were responsible for the great economic miracle in Germany
>Germans are still ungrateful

Why do I, as a Turk, owe something to Germany? It's the other way around, Kartoffeln

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZySOvfb9iS4
youtube.com/watch?v=94Ul87W-zKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait until 2023

>selling Kebabs in Berlin
>great economic miracle

> we wuz great economists bringing miracles an shiet

it was a fair deal, you were a labor force, now when works have been done, you should go home

imagine you pay a plumber to fix your plumbings, and after he's done - he says : without me you would die in flood, and decides to make your home his own. What kind of stupid fuck thinks this is ok?

>WW2 ended in 1960
>Turks and other migration apologists actually believe this
Germany was long rebuilt, we had millions of men, then we let Turks in because they are cheaper, their own country sucks and Americans forced us and now half of them are on welfare and almost every Turk majority region is a no-go zone.

verpiss dich aus meinem land drecks türke

The only workers actually worth a shit in Germany are Poles and Ruskies. The rest are lazy garbage leeches.
t. has family working in NRW

youtube.com/watch?v=ZySOvfb9iS4

>Not understanding the basic concept of what a "Gastarbeiter" is.

Yes, you were supposed to come here as cheap, expendable workforce, and then return to you homecountry and help to build up a good economy yourself with the skills you acquired here. But then Baris decided it is so much better here, why not send all the money i got here back to Turkey and might aswell bring my whole family here.

Thinking foreign workers and slaves will just leave instead of bringing even more with them, now that's stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=94Ul87W-zKs

>>Turks, Albanians, Italians, Poles and so on had to boost the German economy
>>had to rebuild Germany after the war
Germany was already rebuilt and at the peak of the economic wonder when you kebab stinking filth came.
The only reason you were allowed here was because the USA forced us to take literally turkeys filth that not even the turks wanted in their own country in exchange for missile bases.

Now go back to turkey and your roach king.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona

>has family working in NRW
Thanks, but my toilet doesn't need plumbing.

You got paid, didn't you? You got to see the big city after living for hundreds of years in Anatolian one-goat-villages.
Fuck off if you don't like it.
We don't need you.

t. triggered Turk
>implying you shit in a toilet and not just where you stand

it's true, only polacks and russians pay tax.
t. russian

I'm going to take a shit in your Kebab tonight.

roach bro, a german will never EVER admit that they require others for success... this is why we must bomb them every 50 yrs, they are arrogant scum. Your best bet is to move back to ankara and make more muslim roaches to invade germany when it is time...

See that's why you don't belong in Europe. Food and women is sacred.

We had over 60 Million people after WW2. Turkish guest workers made up like 1% of our population. You're delusional if you believe that 1% had a major impact on the economy.
>We

if you don't like it here, go back to shitturkey. nobody will stop you. i would gladly paid youre never come back ticket.

All you can be proud of is your fucking Döner and the bread you stick your filthy meat in was first made by a German so go fuck a goat.

Dirty sandniggers, you will get your hermetically sealed Ghettos soon.

>Why do I, as a Turk, owe something to Germany? It's the other way around, Kartoffeln

shut up and go back into our potato mines.

>Ruskies
>in germany
>working

i have some bad news for you.

>had to rebuild Germany after the war
This is a myth. What rebuilt Germany after the war was simply restarting their huge industrial base which was created in the 2nd half of 19. century