Black American teen and her friend wear hijab on train, crazy white guy tell them to take it off...

Black American teen and her friend wear hijab on train, crazy white guy tell them to take it off, two white guy white Knights try to defend the girls ..... question, is America Racist?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/portland-train-racist-attack-three-men-stabbed-destinee-mangum-thank-emotional-a7761626.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x3eRi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always use archive.is on sources with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/x3eRi

Alright, just 10-40 more of these attacks to equal the deaths in Manchester last week.

Considering he didn't kill the Negro girls and only the 2 white guys....

No.

He should of killed the negro

only pictures I can find, had no ninja costumes on the girls. Even the click b8 you posted has zero pictures of these girls in hijabs, so I'm guessing it's pure fabrication like the story.
Go look at that "white supremacists" Facebook and see how hee was a fan of Malcolm X, BLM, and Sanders. I don't doubt this happened, I doubt every aspect of this story.
BONUS ROUND
Post tweets of people calling him a white supremacist, and I'll correct them with this picture.

If only the whites could die off we could have a Eutopia like this.

>religious intolerance is now racism

This guy is fucked in the head.

*have

All my family live in that Hollywood neighborhood in Portland, they are posting pic related all over FB I can't stand it. We're White, but my family are staring to fall for the white guilt trip. I want to eventually let them know this guy was crazy, but they are too fanatical right now.

If you think this guy was right you're a disgrace. You don't just take someone's side because they're white you dumb bastard. By your logic it would be just fine for muslims to be supportive of the manchester terrorist....they reported his ass to the police at least 5 different times...too bad you didn't get that memo

This guy's just another run of the mill Portland crackhead probably. This city isn't weird we just have a lot of hobos (that other cities dumped on us) and their degeneracy spreads. There's been a rash of attacks on the MAX recently.

>tfw just want to ride the train

Wan't this guy a Bernie cuck larping as alt right?

No, I think he's both wrong and crazy ... just like any terrorist.

>stabs a kike and a serial welfare queen from the army/city of portland

It was in self-defense, dude. He got jumped by 3 guys for exercising his right to free speech to tell a sandperson and a nigger they're a blight on our fair nation. He fought them off and managed to escape.

Shame the 3rd guy looks like he's gonna pull through.

Here's some ammo for you when the dust settles. I encourage everyone to go look for yourself on his faceberg. I'll check in until 404. I think people need some red pills on this one, I'm a vet, so I'm happy to fight for the truth. The man suffered from being shot in the face, and was mentally ill. Trump supporters called the police on him for being violent at a rally.
People fear the truth when it doesn't align with personal beliefs.

>Muslims reported the bomber
Links? Proofs? I spent an hour yesterday looking and it's just more
>sources say
>un named people close to him say
>anonymous sources
That's fake news. I want one real person to say "yes, I reported him" or the police to confirm reports. Not anonymous garbage.
I don't think it exists.

Thank very much for this. I did send them his FB profile page to see how he was, but I doubt they even bothered looking. I will use this, thanks. I'm a vet also (87-91) who also seeks the truth. Thank you for your service.

(94-97) here. Two days out of high school I joined. 25th ID, Schofield barracks.

I'm mad at the world. News is thrilled to tell you for weeks about white people who stab one black person. Black person shots a bunch of whites? One mention on page four. Now, someone who supported BLM is labeled a white supremacist Trump supporter, when his own words say differently. My pen is far more effective at changing minds than my M16.
Hoooah and thank you for your service.

>muslims kill 22 children in Manchester
>a white guy kills 2 adults
Guess which one we're going to be hearing. About constantly for the next several weeks.

This guy was seriously unhinged, he was a Sanders/Stein supporter who showed up at Trump events and larped as a Nazi as a "psyop".
He larped so hard that he actually ended up killing people.

Lol, so you mean to tell me this guy was a liberal after all?! How come it ALWAYS backfires on them? Why does the left wing media never fact check? You'd think at this point they'd have learned their lesson.

send them a cap of

100% Truth
He was defending himself. He was attacked. First.
Darn shame he did not have ONE OF THESE instead of a knife also !!!!!!

*nigger

They've doubled down, and no one fact checks. Jill Stein got rants from me yesterday, because she just repeats the media. You'd be supprised how ticked blacks get when you show them he supported BLM.