CATHOLIC GENERAL

Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/052917.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Online Breviary
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (Ireland)
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/05/29/polish-prime-ministers-son-celebrates-first-mass-in-old-rite/
rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2017/05/fssp-to-gain-major-apostolate.html#sthash.IIbBgfZg.dpuf
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573452/Britain-has-become-a-Catholic-country.html
voiceofthefamily.com/rome-life-forum-2017-complete-texts-of-addresses/
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/primary-texts-from-the-history-of-the-relationship/272-luther-1523
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/161086/observing-torah-like-jesus
google.com/amp/s/www.compellingtruth.org/amp/was-Jesus-a-Jew.html
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/bornliveddied.html
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/lutherandthejews.html
uni-due.de/collcart/es/sem/s6/txt09_1.htm
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
leaderu.com/theology/jesusjew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf5RSsvClQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ-dDPiTbk
youtube.com/watch?v=adyUNQ7U8NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sihUavBCYGc
urbanfamilytalk.com/radio-programs/airing-the-addisons/2016/august/18/hr3-israel-and-its-defense-against-its-enemies-and-white-christianity-dying-in-america/
shoebat.com/2016/01/13/91140/
spectator.co.uk/2015/06/2067-the-end-of-british-christianity/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/26/the-religious-right-is-right-to-be-scared-christianity-is-dying-in-america.html
google.com/amp/s/randompublicjournal.com/2016/01/16/why-is-christianity-dying-in-europe/amp/
newobserveronline.com/christianity-dying-out-in-germany/
christianitytoday.com/history/2008/august/european-christianitys-failure-to-thrive.html
thecatholicthing.org/2015/11/10/on-the-dying-of-europe/
christianexaminer.com/article/abandoned.by.missionary.agencies.christianity.is.dying.in.europe/47985.htm
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2015/apr/14/british-christianity-trouble-religion-comeback
catholicherald.co.uk/issues/september-9th-2016/catholicisms-incredible-growth-story/
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/11/church-attendance-increases-conservative-poland/
usccb.org/bible/sirach/6
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/05/25/first-swedish-bishop-since-the-reformation-is-to-be-made-a-cardinal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couple of news stories

Based Poland

>Polish prime minister’s son celebrates first Mass in Old Rite
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/05/29/polish-prime-ministers-son-celebrates-first-mass-in-old-rite/

For Yanks

>FSSP to gain major apostolate
>Saint Alphonsus church in Baltimore is one of the gems of the mid-Atlantic region of the United States. A magnificent shrine where Saint John Neumann and Blessed Francis Seelos were once pastors, it has been home to the revived traditional Latin Mass since 1992.

>Today it has been announced that the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter will administer the parish, with Father Joel Kiefer, FSSP, to be installed as pastor.
rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2017/05/fssp-to-gain-major-apostolate.html#sthash.IIbBgfZg.dpuf

Picture of St. Alphonsus church

/HERESY GENERAL/

God bless you user

Why is the Vatican shaped like a snake? Is that a Satan thing?

I know we don't get many snakes here, fellow bong, but that looks nothing like a snake. Especially when you know the road to the right of the 'piazza Papa Pio' is actually Rome, & not part of the Vatican.

What?

Zoroastrianism is the true religion of the Aryan Race

>tfw my priest refuses to Chrismate me after he saw my email profile picture

I dont get it. What is wrong with this?

>Another Papist thread.

Daily reminder that the Pope is not God's representative on earth nor is he infallible in any sense of the word. Martin Luther was and always will be right.

He's testing you to see if you have the courage to approach him in person

Please, don't fight it fellow bong

>Roman Catholics have overtaken Anglicans as the country's dominant religious group. More people attend Mass every Sunday than worship with the Church of England, figures seen by The Sunday Telegraph show.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573452/Britain-has-become-a-Catholic-country.html

Some very good speeches here Catholads

voiceofthefamily.com/rome-life-forum-2017-complete-texts-of-addresses/

I really wish i could stop your shareblue christcuckold botting you filthy shill kikes

But its not a human ever posting in these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc - 1.5x speed is recomended by user.

I did. I even received catechism but he said that there will be no Chrismation until I delete my email profile picture and stop watching "girl cartoons"

I thought anime is ok. WTF

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not the high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Jesus is a jew

Martin Luther- Jesus Christ was Born a jew.
ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/primary-texts-from-the-history-of-the-relationship/272-luther-1523
If Jesus is a Jew, why are we Catholics?
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
For christians, Practicing Judaism means being like Christ.
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/161086/observing-torah-like-jesus
Was jesus jewish? He infact was.
google.com/amp/s/www.compellingtruth.org/amp/was-Jesus-a-Jew.html
Jesus' many faces- yet he was born, lived, and died a jew.
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/bornliveddied.html
Was jesus a jew? He was.
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
Jesus is a jew- Martin luther.
Luther on the jews- jesus' people
theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/lutherandthejews.html
Jesus Christ is born a Jew
uni-due.de/collcart/es/sem/s6/txt09_1.htm
Jesus is a jew
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
Jesus is a Jewish man
leaderu.com/theology/jesusjew.html
Jesus is a jew verses

Jesus was taken to the temple as an infant according to the Jewish law of Moses (Luke 2:22).

Sixth, Jesus was at the Jewish temple as a child according to Jewish custom (Luke 2:41-52).

For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Remember the latin massacre

Jews Use Christians to Meatshield Israel

Brainwashed christian Zionists are indoctrinated by Jews to support Israel through ""second coming"" ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf5RSsvClQQ
Zion's Christian soldiers- Ultra Nationalist Israelis believe in expansionist Zionism and use Christians to support them
Part one-
youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ-dDPiTbk
Part two-
youtube.com/watch?v=adyUNQ7U8NQ
David Duke- The Insanity of Christian Zionism and Jews using them

Judge Napolitano- Israel greater enemy than Iran due to political control of republican warhawks
youtube.com/watch?v=sihUavBCYGc

Forgetting something aren't we?

It is written At the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter shall be established.

Catholics are heretics, enjoy your eternity in hell.

So this is what christcucks actually believe... Huh!

Is this the price of NATO? Have Poland had to accept influx of US-tier evangelicals like pic related?

#Christianity dying in europe

Israel and the defence of its enemies and christianity is dying in europe
urbanfamilytalk.com/radio-programs/airing-the-addisons/2016/august/18/hr3-israel-and-its-defense-against-its-enemies-and-white-christianity-dying-in-america/
Christianity is dying
shoebat.com/2016/01/13/91140/
The end if british christendom
spectator.co.uk/2015/06/2067-the-end-of-british-christianity/
The religious right is right to be scared christianity is dying in America
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/26/the-religious-right-is-right-to-be-scared-christianity-is-dying-in-america.html
Why is christianity dying out in germany?
google.com/amp/s/randompublicjournal.com/2016/01/16/why-is-christianity-dying-in-europe/amp/
Christianity is dying out in germany.
newobserveronline.com/christianity-dying-out-in-germany/
European christianity's failure to thrive
christianitytoday.com/history/2008/august/european-christianitys-failure-to-thrive.html
On the dying in europe
thecatholicthing.org/2015/11/10/on-the-dying-of-europe/
Christianity is dying in europe, abandoned missionaries
christianexaminer.com/article/abandoned.by.missionary.agencies.christianity.is.dying.in.europe/47985.htm
British christianity is dying out
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2015/apr/14/british-christianity-trouble-religion-comeback

Christianity is dying worldwide

Reminder:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

All Roman Catholics including Jean de Valette, Richard the lionheart, King Baldwin, and the winged Hussars

There is another thing also which is much to be deplored; namely, that the negligence of your Fraternity has allowed the peasants belonging to holy Church to remain up to the present time in infidelity. And what is the use of my admonishing you to bring such as do not belong to you to God, if you neglect to recover your own from infidelity? Hence you must needs be in all ways vigilant for their conversion. For, should I succeed in finding a pagan peasant belonging (sexually) to any bishop whatever in the island of Sardinia, I will visit it severely on that bishop.

- Pope Gregory the Great

>he hasn't taken the Distributist pill yet

Well, Vatican wants us to take niggers and forces our priests to brainwash people. We have this one independent pastor who gained popularity thanks to shitting on catholic church and calling it a prostitute. He owns internet television with one of our right wing politician and every day they shittalk pope and bishops for selling Poland and working for satan.

No memes please. Catholicism is growing worldwide
catholicherald.co.uk/issues/september-9th-2016/catholicisms-incredible-growth-story/

And it's even growing in Poland
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/11/church-attendance-increases-conservative-poland/

It's literally growing everywhere except Western Europe & North America

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Tell me when you have the history of Christianity on your side before you can say anything

Yep. Sounds very American. Televangelists who make money from gullible, disgruntled people. Offer nothing in way of showing what gives them authority to speak on theological matters, but makes you feel better about yourself

Many of the Jews settled in those parts have been brought to the font of baptism more by force than by preaching. Now, I consider the intention in such cases to be worthy of praise, and allow that it proceeds from the love of our Lord. But I fear lest this same intention, unless adequate enforcement from Holy Scripture accompany it, should either have no profitable result, or even (which God forbid) the loss of the souls which we wish to save should further ensue. For, when any one is brought to the font of baptism, not by the sweetness of preaching, but by compulsion, he returns to his former superstition, and dies the worse from having been born again. Let, therefore, your Fraternity stir up such men by frequent preaching, to the end that through the sweetness of their teacher they may desire the more to change their old life. For so our purpose is rightly accomplished, and the mind of the convert returns not again to his former vomit. Wherefore discourse must be addressed to them, such as may burn up the thorns of error in them, and illuminate what is dark in them by preaching, so that your Fraternity may through your frequent admonition receive a reward for them, and lead them, so far as God may grant it, to the regeneration of a new life.

- Pope Gregory the Great on forced conversions

tell him that I have long been considering with myself about the case of the Angli; to wit, that the temples of idols in that nation should not be destroyed, but that the idols themselves that are in them should be. Let blessed water be prepared, and sprinkled in these temples, and altars constructed, and relics deposited, since, if these same temples are well built, it is needful that they should be transferred from the worship of idols to the service of the true God; that, when the people themselves see that these temples are not destroyed, they may put away error from their heart, and, knowing and adoring the true God, may have recourse with the more familiarity to the places they have been accustomed to. And, since they are wont to kill many oxen in sacrifice to demons, they should have also some solemnity of this kind in a changed form, so that on the day of dedication, or on the anniversaries of the holy martyrs whose relics are deposited there, they may make for themselves tents of the branches of trees around these temples that have been changed into churches, and celebrate the solemnity with religious feasts. Nor let them any longer sacrifice animals to the devil, but slay animals to the praise of God for their own eating, and return thanks to the Giver of all for their fullness, so that, while some joys are reserved to them outwardly, they may be able the more easily to incline their minds to inward joys.

-Pope Gregory the Great on paganism

Good luck and God bless you

Remember those men are doctors of the Church, Saint Ambrose, Saint Jerome, Saint Pope Gregory the Great, and Saint Augustine.

But he is right tho. Church fucked us countless times in history. For example commonwealth of 2 nations would turn into 3 nations with Russia if our king became orthodox. And he didn't because le Vatican forbidden him and called him heretic xD And thanks to that we lost our country for 123 years :^) And this pastor isn't what you described. He is interpretting Bible with people of his church like everyday. He is calling out catholics for their hypocrisy and heresy like seeking the salvation through cult of Mary instead of Jesus as Bible says,

>superstition
that can include paganism, satanism, diviniation, magic, false conception about God, or even Logical Positivism, because it makes Man the center of worship. It's basically false religion.

>Church fucked us countless times in history.
I'm not going to insult you & suggest you actually believe that.

>He is calling out catholics for their hypocrisy and heresy like seeking the salvation through cult of Mary instead of Jesus

That is literally the kind of lie spread by American pastors.
Let me guess, he does this for free? Surely he'd never, ever asks for viewers to donate?

Let me also guess, his interpretations are often quite populist too? Like they always seem to agree with the public opinion of Poland?

Go worship your prophet elsewhere

>I believe in Luther
>What gives him his authority?
>He was an ordained priest
>Ordained in a Church he says has the anti-Christ as its head?

It's growing massively here in uk

T. Former anglican converting to catholicism

Cool I like the Saint Paul's Cathedral in London, pic on the right. Salisbury always wowed me too.

Very glad to hear it user. I agree with you. Ironically, I think it has taken a decline of Catholicism to kill off Protestantism, here in the UK at least. Without the Catholic Church to condemn, Anglicans have gone with the liberal culture.

There are numerous people either going to Catholic churches or have entered the Ordinariate. Think death of the CofE is inevitable, especially once the Queen dies & Charles & William become the monarchs. Once it's clear the monarch doesn't care about religion, there'd be no more impediment to Anglicans (the few devout ones like 'Anglo-Catholics') converting. There'll still be the liberal Anglicans but they'll disappear

One day we'll reclaim these cathedrals stolen by the anglicans

Yep it's glorious watch the satanic anglican church tear itself apart

Until he actually can appeal to the history of Christianity to prove himself right, he is pretty much just one of the many Evangelicals who are just spouting shit

I've been having trouble with my faith lately. Everything I learn about Holy Mother Church brings me closer to God and the Holy Spirit, fulfills my emotional, rational, and spiritual longing, and convinces me of it's inerrant Truth... but at the same time I see many liberal progressives in the laity and the clergy; and it seems like the conservatives and traditionalists are always being forced to submit humbly to authority, which is right and good in that I know we must act like Christ in all things, but is a very heavy cross to bear. And it seems like the liberals have no understanding of how much it actually affects a person of Faith, especially a newly reformed sinner who left the Faith at a young age, to see this kind of spiritual vacuum. I would almost rather suffer some physical torment than be plagued by this rending of my soul. My heart bursts with the desire to rage against the water as it seems to rise over my head, but then I am told to "sit still and submit to the Authority" and I am further wracked with guilt that I am incapable of letting go of my pride and arrogance.

I wish the Holy Spirit would grant me more love and less anger. I feel very inadequate, though I know that God has given me more than enough. I wish God would send my soul some measure of peace and silence all this horrible noise that disturbs my tranquility. Is this to be my cross? I cannot bear it, yet I must.

Lord have mercy.

>Be angry and do not sin, do not let the sun go down on your anger.
Saint Paul

ITT: (((Latins)))

Remember to be angry can be loving. Jesus was angry in Mark 3. If you want mercy then ask for it, ask and you shall receive. Anger can be an act of love. Otherwise God smiting sinners would not be loving. But God is always love.

And he looked around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, and said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was restored.

I pray the Rosary every night before bed and reading Psalms which has been helping me sleep and is very calming but I get very distracted while I am praying and sometimes I feel guilty for feeling like it is a chore. I am so new back to the Faith that I also feel guilty for having any criticisms at all. I hope God allows me to be better. I ask the Holy Spirit to fill me with love, because I think it is better to focus on how much love I have been shown than to wallow in my guilt and anger. It is a journey, but I am glad I have begun it.

Thank you for the post and image. I love Bl. Bishop Fulton Sheen and Life is Worth Living. I wish I could have met him. He is an example of every reason why I am overjoyed to have been baptized in the Catholic Church.

Nothing wrong with being angry user as long as it's for a good reason. I agree with you on the liberals having too much power, but we should see that as a test of our resolve to get involved in our parishes & combat it.

Some positvity for you: liberals will always fail because their brand of Catholicism does not inspire vocations. If you look at the Church now, it's the traditional orders who are growing

Protestant here, I COME IN PEACE!

We are all one in Christ.

Read Sirach, it has really good advice for your sorts of situations.
usccb.org/bible/sirach/6

Do not fall into the grip of your passion,
lest like fire it consume your strength.

It will eat your leaves and destroy your fruits,
and you will be left like a dry tree.

For fierce passion destroys its owner
and makes him the sport of his enemies.

Do not contend with the mighty,
lest you fall into their power.

Do not quarrel with the rich,
lest they pay out the price of your downfall.
For gold has unsettled many,
and wealth perverts the character of princes.

Do not reject the tradition of the elders
which they have heard from their ancestors;
For from it you will learn
how to answer when the need arises.

Do not kindle the coals of sinners,
lest you be burned in their flaming fire.

Do not give ground before scoundrels;
it will set them in ambush against you.

Do not lend to one more powerful than yourself;
or if you lend, count it as lost.

Welcome

Congrats on your first Swedish Cardinal since the reformation

>Cardinal-designate Anders Arborelius of Stockholm is Sweden’s only Catholic bishop and the first native Swede to hold the post since the Protestant Reformation in the 1500s.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/05/25/first-swedish-bishop-since-the-reformation-is-to-be-made-a-cardinal/

What are you protesting user?

Heresy initially I suppose, now it is Kikes and Muddies.

Found a church near enough to where I live. It's in a poor area, but I don't mind. I'm going back on Saturday.

This is very applicable to my life right now, thank you.

Also Psalm 73, I randomly read last night and it was like a miracle. It was exactly what I have been feeling lately. The Lord is good. He has sent me a great deal of help lately.

>Found a church

Surely can't be that difficult in Ireland?
Regardless, very glad to hear it Paddy. If there's any country where enemies of the Church have worked hard, it's Ireland

pic related Cardinal Burke saying the latin mass at the Institute of Christ the King church in Limerick

I realise protestants don't like catholics which is why i recommend you should join the orthodox church. There is nothing to protest. If you hate jews and slimes well guess what so do the orthodox. Come back to the church brother, be it catholic, orthodox or oriental

>Orthodox
This is such a meme. Orthodox are jsut for protestants who want prettier churches but without having to answer to a Kingly leader.

My favorites right now are Psalm 37, 144, and 21. Thanks for the recommendation. Im glad that helped

Orthodox have valid rites and sacraments unlike protestants. As long as you have a validly ordained bishop you have christ's church. The orthodox are also the successors of the apostles like us catholics

Even the Orthodox aren't Orthodox. If was interested in converting (I note he didn't mention) he'd do well to check out his closest SSPX (they aren't in full communion yet, but everyone thinks it'll happen soon), who have a surprisingly large presence in Sweden

>valid
>Muh antioch
OH PLEASE Everybody knows that Greeks are famous for betraying the Romans, before and after they became a province. Nothing changes.

Maybe if you aren't born into it.

Ok, they are still valid. I'll trust rome's judgment over yours who accept orthobros in full communion

I've considered every choice like that I've made. And nobody trusts the Greeks. Nobody.

half-Estonian, half-Russian here
was baptised Orthodox but got disappointed with it for a number of reasons, strongly considering SSPX
anything I should know lads?
God bless

Go Russian or Antiochian?

Does the Church do anything for Memorial day? Like memorial services or anything?

It's probably because you're pic is obviously erotic

No the Greeks made that Schism, they are rebels every century. Who can name a Roman Emperor that would approve of Greeks? I'm serious