Answer this /pol

Is USA economy a war based economy? Can USA survive if all the war ends in the World?

You have the answer in you question, mate.

>all war ends in the world
If only the US was capable of starting another war.

You have troops in Afghanistan, Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Korean Peninsula etc. literally every fucking where.

The US spends just 3.5% of GDP on defense and it's defense industry constitutes a much smaller part of it's economy that in Russia for example.

A better question is - why isn't india spending more money on toilets.

saudi arabia has that high military budget, yet they still lose to sandpeople in yemen

Yea but US is the world's biggest economy. So, that percentage is actually huge sum of money.
It doesn't make sense messing up with world Peace until there's something for you in it?
I want to know how exactly is war benefitting them and by how much of total as"war" revenue?

>war ends
Oh my sweet summer child..

Yes. We have the means to mass produce all our shit if war hits but why do we need to when we already have a stockpile?

yeah? so fucking what we are a warrior nation, you got a problem poo?

>implying they have toilets
You mean dig more holes in the ground?

Never change straya.
It's huge btw, there's moral policing and actual people trying to curb it but mostly it's because the country is poor.

Latinos are terrible at war, so no. it will probably be bankrupt and default on its debts once the boomers die out and Gen X retires

And you can't even station you civilians in the bathroom

Shit, digging holes would be a fantastic place to start but they're not even doing that.

Not for long.

S O C I A L. J U S T I C E. W A R R I O R S?

Lol your country is a shit covered dick hanging off of Asia. Sri Lankans at least got it right by surrounding themselves with water from your horrible, disease infested population. What amazes me is that you have the audacity to talk about a first world country while you can let even stop washing your clothes in shit. Fucking disgusting, enjoy the parasites you great big shit.

Yes but instead of invading and taking their oil the US does nation building and stuff. I guess that can work if they become a decent trade partner like Europe and Japan but if it becomes an even bigger shit hole than before like Iraq a war economy doesn't work.

uh no, btw our women are physically stronger than your men. think about that pajeet

>The sidekick gets triggered while we have a healthy conversation.

Its colonialism user they just trying a different brand to the bongs. You can be sovereign so long as you follow their form of democracy and capitalism. Though I don't hate them for it nor hate the bongs for the empire, fact is the world is a far comfiest place to live because of Anglo ideals. The good both American and British empires have done far outweighs their atrocities.

summer is here

Now do per gdp

And cry at your week economy

>US does nation building and stuff.
That's an American Govt. sponsored news propaganda, it's exactly what Russia does.

The Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and other nations are worse shithole than ever.

Japan and Europe is growing because of their hardworking citizens.

fyi Im a female user and poos are the last race I would date, except of course kneegrows

Leaf, seriously. There is a time for poo in loo and there is a time for discourse. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Thanks for the mercy, I'd rather have Poo in Loo women too.
I see the White ladies in the west and that boils my blood.

This makes me angry, spending so much on our military but not spending it in the right fucking places.

US economy is a meme. It's based on endless emission of money. The only way to sustain it is to force everyone to trade resources like oil in $. And how will they do that without a total dominance over entire globe and particularly middle east and Russia? If we didn't have MAD we would have fought ww3 long time ago.

The problem isn't that the US economy is based on force projection, the GLOBAL economy is based on US force projection. A major reason the US economy is so strong is because the USD is the primary reserve currency, as a direct result of US foreign policy. Because of the way the global economy is set up, pretty much every single major nation relies on the USA as a never-ending cash-printing machine. This is why China and the EU, despite having pretty strong economies, cannot seize economic hegemony specifically because they are so reliant on the USA's position as money-supplier.

If the USA winds down its war machine, the negative reverberations wouldn't just be felt in the USA or in the pockets of war profiteers - it would be felt around the entire planet. And the longer this scheme continues without anyone making plans to transition out of it, the worse the crash will be when it finally ends.

Trust me, intelligent people want this nightmare to end. But the monster has grown to tremendous proportions, and all the world's countries are responsible for it.

what nation has the US built? ISIS?

what is Japan, Germany, Mexico and S.Korea

Nippon and Worst Korea in its own image.

The reason why the US spends more is because Europe doesn't feel like protecting itself.

Two forces oppose the long-overdue decrease in "US defense" spending:

1) The US-centric military industrial complex

2) Eurofags who are now accustomed to spending money on welfare rather than protecting themselves

Bullshit, Germany and Japan were already more advanced than the US before the war. The US just kept them from invading other countries again, so it could have the monopoly on invasions.

Don't think you can claim Germany, they were already there before the war, nor Mexico. I wouldn't want Mexico on my nation building record... do you? Phillipines you can claim though.

None recently. That's why the war economy hasn't been working as it should.

Legitimately nothing worse than an authentic Indian or Asian accent. Not gonna get any women w that accent..

they were devastated and rebuilt thanks to America, ungrateful fucks

Seek help.

Fritzl, you're a retard.

He's right.

Why can't india just build latrines?

the last time they tried civilian economy they crashed the world market so let them stay like that

They were more technologically advanced than the US which is why the US braindrained them of scientists and engineers. The countries were rebuilt by the citizens and guest workers from poorfag countries like Turkey, not USA

Japan was advanced.... not quite Japan imported western culture in the 19th century to play catchup, technologically they were on par on a societal level though they hadn't progressed much beyond the Meiji restoration. America brought them kicking and screaming to the 20th century.

What societal level? The US had segregation until the 1960s

>implying that was a bad thing

... but they would have rebuilt without you. Nor did you change their culture in any meaningful way.

He's an assmad Muslim. Ignore him.

and today...they flush the whole thing down the toilet as not to offend their invaders as they rape, err I mean sexual emergency

>but they would have been annexed by the USSR without you.

Fix'd.

He probably thinks blacks were the one that built our nation too.

>implying Japan and Germany had a bad society pre-war

>war based economy

Arms including aircraft/space export goods are not even the on the list of the 10 most exported goods.

So no you stupid poo

I'm on mobile so I can't verify, but if those Chinese statistics are the ones provide by the Chinese government then you ought to be very skeptical. Analysts have estimated real Chinese military expenditure to be significantly in excess of the official, state-provided figures.

He does--they actually teach that in European schools.

ok Hanz

Keep telling yourself this Pedro

we spend all our military money defending israel, US exists to serve the jewish state

i am a very proud shabbos goy

Then perhaps what was gained was destroying their industrial capacity and getting their best scientists. The point is for a war economy to work you have to gain something from the wars. Recent wars like Iraq have just been huge money sinks.

Japan was still a very class oriented society, nor did the Japanese people question their government. They were literally attempting a 19th century style land grab for Asia, just like the European powers did in Africa. At a minimum they were behind the west by 20 years at the most 100, probably closer too 50.
Also if you compare modern Japan with pree ww2 Japan, pre ww2 was mainly wooden houses single level shit, post ww2 japan shits lit up like vegas with Nippon writing. If that's not American I don't know what is.

not for the greatest ally

This. I wish we would just tell them to fuck off, but we have too many of them in our highest levels of government.

>USA didn't change Japanese culture in any meaningful way
Tell that to every banana SJW bitching at us

Didn't say they wouldn't have, all I'm saying is they were already on par with the us technologically and societally, stopping commies could have been achieved by a German people if they hadn't been fucked by the war. America didn't build Germany.

>grabbing land from commie shitholes is bad

housing improved with industrialization. but you were talking about society. Modern day Japanese society is a joke filled with senior citizens and 40 yo male virgins

t. brainlets

Knows what they are talking about. We wage wars for OPEC/Petrodollar. Israel might benefit indirectly but the Gulf states are the real JOO.

Where is DPRK?

t. schlomo schekelgoldstein

Importation of American culture is not nation building.

>Raw numbers not relative to total gdp, budget, nor population

Really poos your loo

We REBUILT it, dumb ass--just like we did with Japan. If we just said "fuck it" and didn't give them billions of dollars to rebuild their infrastructure, they'd have (maybe even willingly) been annexed by the USSR and would be a Romania tier shithole today since the commies mostly drained their satellite nations of resources instead of building them up. I get it, though--America is the great Satan and all of that and we dindu nuffins good ever.

t. a complete moron

Japanese culture has taken a huge cultural shift since the war how can you be so blind to not see it, and its americas doing, the rewrote their constitution and occupied the country for 40 years.

No, the USA is a graft-based economy.

>German not Japanese user

don't get hurt, they influenced us too. Shit, I think bowling came from germany, we love the germans

I like America and the American empire, it's pretty comfy desu, but I just don't think you can claim Germany as a nation ((((you)))) built/rebuilt.

Not hurt, I just think there is a difference between rebuilding infrastructure, and fundamentally changing a society like you guise did in Nippon land.

>I see the White ladies in the west and that boils my blood.

You get it. There is a reason why western europe is falling.

India has a massive army compared to us yet we spend more on our military? Do they pay their soldiers in apples or something?

Not in South America

The US only spends 3.3% of their GDP on military. Compare that to Russia at 5.3% and Saudi Arabia at a whopping 10%.

The USA is not a "war-based" economy, it is a large economy, and so they can afford a large military. That's it, stop drinking the liberal brainwashing kool-aid that lies about the US military budget being like 25% of the country's GDP, it's not true.

What are you guys blowing your defense budget on?

Your shit tier f35s, our airforce caught the retard military fatigues illness from you cunts, and our navy wastes money on shit they want instead of shit they need.