Ftw bought my wife son PS4 with bloodborn and he loves it

>ftw bought my wife son PS4 with bloodborn and he loves it.

How was your day Sup Forums ?.

okay

Lol what a cuck guys. Amiright?

My day was good, too!

I met this brave Muslim man, he was so kind and friendly. Really made realise that not all muslims are bad

Now thats all i want to see. Good for you buddy

mate, be happy

I got Bloodborne back in November. I couldn't get past the first level and haven't touched it since. I don't really have the patience for video games anymore. I just like RPGs similar to Skyrim and Fallout at this point.

redpill is giving me cold sweats..

Probably a Sikh

No he had the Turban and full 5 K's and everything bro, definitely a muslim.

so its not your kid?

cheeky bong

No, it's my wife's kid. Later on i will learn him to go to the gym and workout. Feels good to be a mentor

why not just make your own kid?

You're a good man, sir. Digits well earned.

wow you are such a chav. my sides.
and you're a fucking cuck, just go make your own child.

Go back to the_jew.

Tirar memes. What a time to be alive

That's a cool sword.

holy shit wtf is happening. you guys are ultimate nigger faggots.

These guys will give you shit, but any white trash can have sex and make a child. It takes a real man to feed and clothe a kid and mold a child into an adult. Good on you OP, you're making society a better place.

is pol being brigaded by cucks this hard????

are you retarded?

Raising the kid of another man is the most beta thing ever. Some other juiced her pussy up made a kid and you take responsibility that your wife is such a hardcore bitch.

Go kill yourself.

The worst thing is that there are people on this board right now who will take the bait.

I think OP is just baiting.

>people on an anime image board talking about primal alpha vs beta qualities of manliness
So what's he supposed to do, let the kid live without a father figure and turn to drugs and violence? I think having upstanding properly raised people is better for society than obsessing over archaic notions of "manhood" that don't apply today.

Do you own land? Did you build your own house? Kill your own food? Fight in the military? If not, most ancient societies would think you're a total BETA MALE. That doesn't make it so in today's world. Grow up

PERSONAL BLOGGING THREAD. NOT POLITICS. FUCK OFF

dude its not just OP, look in other threads. So many beta faggots. No insulting, being nice. WTF is this.

Anyone got any tips? My wifes son beats me up and big daddy tyrone lets it happen. How can I get my wifes son to like me

The irony is real

Yea fuck that kid and his whore mother. I wouldnt give a shit. Its not mine, so its not my business.

>wahh Sup Forums is engaging in discourse rather than yelling KEK and NIGGER all day
>I want my l33t hug box back

This board has been about yelling kek and nigger and Sieg heil since it started.

Lurk more you degenerate nigger faggot.

Go kill yourself

You live in society though. Do you also refuse to pay taxes for public schools because "it's not my kids"? Do you petition against police salaries to catch violent criminals because "it's not my family that got murdered." Society is bigger than your own genetic family, idiot. Libertarians are idiots

Not anymore. :). We have conversations now. Maybe try Sup Forums if you want edgy memeing? I hear they have some A Wyatt Mann cartoons that say nigger and are really edgy and racist, you don't have to try thinking or defending your position at all. Just don't let mommy see you looking at them!

It's not like that at all, you are throwing all your money and free time out of the window for... not your kid. If you're gonna put in so much time and effort, then at least make sure it's your OWN kid you're raising.

You don't have to save the world.

How retarded are you? Just because i live in a society, it doesn't matter that i have to take responsibility for other people's mistake. This has nothing to do with paying taxes or your other stupid arguments.

If you really think like that, there are enough kids on the street you can go take care of.

>Breakfast with senpai.
>bbq cooking now.

Happy memorial day!

KYS staubirn.

Exactly this. Yeah, sure it will suck for the kid and the mother, just like the billions of other people with a shitty life. Doesn't mean I have to throw my life out of the window for someone else's mistakes.

atleast type it right.
>staubhirn.

What about orphans? No one should ever adopt? If kids have shitty parents who abandon them then the kid deserves to be raised by what, the state? And when they inevitably turn to criminality, what then?

Are you guys so far gone that ADOPTION is weak and not admirable now? Jesus Christ

>introducing anyone to the madness of lovecraft
fucking shogoths i swear

I bought an xbone for myself and I kinda regret it because it has really no games compared to PS4.

>mistakes

You keep using that word. How do you know his biological father isn't dead? How do you know he wasn't a perfectly normal guy who married the mom then over time became a drug addict, or gambler, or abusive, and there was no way for her to tell when she married him? OP never said she was pregnant out of wedlock. Is there no instance where it's not the woman's "mistake"? Is raising step kids "cucky" in those cases?

I don't see the point. I want my kids to look like me, talk like me, have my little weird character traits. only for my own DNA would I put myself through the hassle of cleaning diapers, cleaning vomit, and all this other stuff.

My day was great, dunno how I'm going to dish out all this sage though.

You should go and have a son of your own since you are a good father. Good job OP fatherhood is important for a child.

What if OP and his wife have their own kids as well as step kids, like the Brady Bunch?

My retarded stepfather bought me a shitty console with a terrible game.
Worst day ever.

exactly this.
Those are all speculations.

The facts are that this guy is feeding a kid that isn't his. No matter the circumstances, its sad af.

My step dad bought me a ps3 back in 2006 but then grew to hate me

good bloodborne is great

YES IT FUCKING IS!

DON'T MARRY A WIDOW

I REPEAT

DON'T MARRY A WIDOW

I've told you boys over and over again, stay away from widows. Now I can speak from experience (not my own, but someone close to me). This guy marries this widow with one daughter, father died of cancer. Great guy, he was really sweet to the family, but he constantly has to take his stepdaughter to the family of the deceased father, where he is treated as "replacement", sort of. He has to sit there, and hear them snob about how they miss the dead relative. Is this really what you want? To become a part of a grieving family? Trying to replace the love of her life, the father of her kid?

The point is this: always look out for number one, and that is you. Don't try to save every unfortunate person on the planet, or you'll end up miserable.

You are the beta male sir

Umzweetee

Some people have children in marriage but are abandoned by their spouse
some people are impregnated through rape
some men are sterile
some men are good father material but have genetic conditions not ideal to pass on (auto-immune disorders, rare diseases, etc.)

It follows then that many natural circumstances should arise in which men raise children who are not their own.

If this surprises or disgusts you then you are an insulated snowflake who has not come to grips with the sheer variety of situations people are dropped into as human beings.

You're the one speculating that his wife got pregnant from another man she she was with OP (which would in fact be actual cuckoldry). Far more likely and common that he knowingly adopted a stepson after marrying a divorced woman. Odds are there's nothing wrong with what he's doing.

This entire thread reeks of retards who are willingly taking care of a child that is not theirs.
Absolute degenerate behavior.

Do you live with your mom? Be honest.

this bait is just too low energy for me

No, I've lived by myself the last three years.

It is yeah, but the other guys in the thread aren't trolling.

Thank you.
sure.
You decide what you make with your life, so in the end its not by coincidence that you get in such a situation. sacrificing 20 years of your life and a lot of money for a kid that isn't yours just sounds retarded to me.

Different people are willing to make different sacrifices

investors take on risk

workers take on labor

prostitutes take on sex

cucks take on the children of others as their own

cucks are good for society

cucks raise troubled kids

>Sup Forums is filled with angry young men that come from broken homes
>after shitty loser dad left stepdad came in, put food on the table, taught user to throw a ball, and paid for his college
>Sup Forums resents him and will call him a cuck

Don't get this.

>tfw i want a few FE Echoes dlc packs but don't want to support the worst DLC system i have ever seen in my life.

Oh well, no DLC it is until a price drop.

Degenerate behavior is not taking care of your own children. You know nothing about OP and his circumstances. OP is fucking the biological fathers mate. The one being cuckholded is the looser biological father. As long as the mother is not a degenerate, than neither is OP. Only niggers don't take care of their own children. I personally wouldn't want to take care of a child that is not mine but then again I'm not in OPs shoes. She might be really hot, smart, and caring.

I'm not sacrificing anything.

But I am glad there are some people willing to make that kind of sacrifice. Just like I'm glad there are people willing to be crab fishers and coal minders and soldiers and even investors

So youre 21 and parents pay your rent then. Yeah you sure do know a lot about what life throws at different people and what makes a man.

Right... i shouldnt even be mad, i should be thankfull for their idiocy

Well some people are willing to pay the price to stay in relationship with the mother because it makes them happy, what's wrong with that? Step father and divorces are very common and they help fill the void of a father figure which creates respectable adults.

Not only are you taking care of someone elses child, you're with a woman that has ridden the cock carousel.
>your own children
It's not his child.
I'm 25 and earn my own rent you inbred burger.

this is the only reasonable argument i've heard. I can accept this.

>bought my wife son PS4
So it's not your son OP?

I'm guessing you don't get laid very much. I'm sure user only ever fucks virgins. Get real dude people today want to have sex get over it faggot.

How many kids do you have? Through all of history if you didn't have at least three by now you'd be a failure of a beta male.

Not to mention you lived with mummy until 22. Yeah, you're a real paragon of masculinity. Responsible stepdads everywhere should be ashamed in your presence.

Ah so you must be one of those trailer trash lowlifes who flips burgers at mcdees

My day?

Oh buddy. Where do you even want me to begin.

I'm a public bus driver. Open door. Close door. Look straight forward. Do NOT communicate with passengers. It was a rough rough late night to early morning shift.

Anyways I'm back home and I'm going to go eat some tomato soup.

I hate my fucking life.

WIthout my stepdad I would be such a screwed up feminized child. Say what you want about them but their contribution is not something to overlook

tomato soup is nice doe.

Sounds like I struck a nerve. :). Can you tell me how to be more masculine? I've learned so far that

>investing in the growth of a young man and passing on masculine traits and respect
makes me a KEK

and
>living with mummy until 22
>not having any kids well into reproductive years
>saying "nigger" on an anime image board

are manly virtues. What else should I do to be alpha like you?

Yeah but I'm 32 years old, live alone and have this shitty job. At least it pays well.

I hate tomato soup so much. Could you switch to driving trucks? I hear that pays well.