Weebs repent

Anime is garbage. There is no value to it as an art form and 99.9% of it is complete shit.

If you are on Sup Forums and like anime, you're only halfway out of degeneracy.

This thread is a weeb confessional. If you're a recovering weeb, or once liked it but have shaken it and pushed it out of your life, relay your experiences here. Find comfort in one another's presence and discuss how ditching anime has improved you as a person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_AAAO1OLNjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime is the only way I can fill my quota of cute girls doing cute things and fulfilling social interaction.

Ga lekker een andere website lastigvallen, je hebt geen flauw idee waar je dot post of niet soms kankermalloot

>Sup Forums
>gateway to non-degeneracy
lol

Maybe you should fill that quota with real people rather than being a degenerate drain on society.

fuck you all

Striking a nerve I see?
Very good. Confrontation is the first step to absolution.

I'm a fan of Wagner, Greenaway, Herman Hesse, Visconti, Vigo, Wajda, Bela Tarr, ect. I'm secure in my aesthetic sensibilities. I don't need to apologise for liking a few anime to some troglodyte who probably enjoys superhero movies.

>just because i refined culinary tastes doesn't mean i can't dine on shit now and then

Aww, you seem angry OP. Here, have a Chinami!

>Being on Sup Forums
You already have fullblown degeneracy fellow toothpaste

Have my dick

>f_ls_ _q__v_l_nc_
would you like to buy a vowel?

Hows that closet youre living in?

Faggotry on display.
Chinese cartoons lead to autism and impaired emotional development in formative years, causing autism and homosexuality.
Keep proving me right.

There's just such an awful lot of pedo/hebephilia in anime though. I mean it's kinda creepy how anime enthusiasts keep posting pictures of underage girls here. And I'm sure it's not them being ironic; couple times someone posts one of those "moe" little girls in a suggestive pose and someone will write something like "I want to violently ejaculate in all her orifices."

I don't think you realize where you are, for fucks sake newfriend go back to r/t_d

anime website

gb2reddit, newfags need not reply

Nothing wrong with cute faggotry dumbass

Wrong. This is a boipussi website

BEND OVER

Nope, that's broken families and the Divorce Industrial complex that creates this problem. People retreating into escapism is just a symptom of it.

Sup Forums has a long and rich history of anti-weebiness that the owners have tried and failed repeatedly to squash over the years.
We have always been here and we always will be as long as anime continues to be trash.
>its our culture!
Culture doesn't matter for one who knows what's right. Even in India I will continue to use a toilet.

why do you care so much if people watch cartoons. what are you doing with your life that's so productive? you're literally posting on Sup Forums like the rest of us. beautiful BEAUTIFUL bait though my bro.

It has always been anime and boipussi

Beautiful legs babe!

Explains why so many animetards come from broken families.
If anything anime is a sign of a failed upbringing, a mere symptom, like Islam is a symptom of a deconstructed cultural identity.
Even so it must be expunged.

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't like loli
Hello r*ddit

Hello boipussi

I wanna cum inside all of you animeposters

watch this instead
youtu.be/_AAAO1OLNjA

ATTENTION ALL ANIMEPOSTERS

YOU ARE ALL BOIPUSSI UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

PREPARE TO BE CUMMED ON

Try it if you wish, but the problem will always stem from a ruined society. It will take years to completely stop the flow of corruption, but decades to reverse the damage

Better question, how do we deal with the redditors and normalfags like OP who are invading our animu website and insisting we change our culture for them? They're just as bad as the muslims spilling into the West and insisting that Westerners change for them.

What's up ?

Anime and nerd culture are a ball and chain on our generation's young men.
Watch any kind of game or cartoon convention and see the reality of the situation.
Things like GDQ and ComicCons are hotbeds of autism and maladjusted individuals who will never attain any level of value in today's society, they're the weak and malleable pigs bred for slaughter. A defenseless generation.

Hello boipussi

So glad i was never into anime. Had a slight interest in pokemon and digimon as a child but thats pretty much about it.

I do my best to avoid that lot of material and stick with the light wholesome stuff like Mushishi or action material like LOGH.

glad to see you got your priorities in order netherlands. its not like your being molested by brown guys or anything

Better to be normie

>Sup Forums has a long and rich history of anti-weebiness that the owners have tried and failed repeatedly to squash over the years.
Why do you lie, user? Anime's so ingrained in this website that the Brexit sticky had Girls und Panzer music blaring in it.

those who fall deep into the weebpit deep end can be considered natural selection, they were degenerate to begin with

consume everything with moderation, anime is here to stay and forever will be, get used to it

where do you think you are?

Very good. I was once like you, DBZ drew my interest as a child and I watched it a lot, noticeable affecting my behavior negatively.

Good job avoiding the medium's traps.

As I said before, this is merely the end result of the bullshit of broken homes. Instead of blaming what is a symptom, deal with the root cause first and foremost and it will stop in time.

But then again, the value of most people in society has been completely ruined due to people putting higher preference on their oh so progressiveness instead of instilling strong values.

Remove the leftists first and this shit will stop.

What about user and user sex?

I still don't understand you weebs and after all these years and all those reaction pics, I still don't understand what the hell you see in it.

Didn't the Sup Forums mods sticky Cirno's perfect math class once?

Anime has gotten a lot better recently

anime is the closest thing i have to happiness.

Better stop consuming movies and media

Is this anime

also daily reminder that this is a slide thread with divide and conquer in mind

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I've never really been to reddit so you can keep the catchphrases. I also have no real desire to change your culture, or try to get pedophilic stuff banned. Just have to wonder if the constant obsession over underage girl pictures is unhealthy. There's so much of it, why is that? Wouldn't it be better for you to sexualize adult women instead?

When cirno got a big get on /bant/ mods had so much fun .

You direcrtly contradict yourself in your post.
Degenerates like anime and will therefore be bred out of existence, yet anime is here to stay?

Anime is not like alcohol, which everyone has a tendency to be weak for. Anime appeals only to lesser men and sometimes girls, and ensures their lack of success in life.

Once these people vanish through breeding, so will anime.

Have you seen most western media these days?

I hate anime and stopped watching that crap when I was 12, and the anime I watched was the normie stuff like yugioh and pokemon. I still have a form of autism. Explain that user?

I only like the cute girls and hentai consumed in moderation of course

Boipussi! Where you at senpai. Gonna spin your dick inside my mouth like a fidget spinner

wrroooom wrrooom wrrooom!

There are some good animes, that is to say good story, not the pedophile's dream art style.

I was under the impression that posting an image negates the sage function

that's natural selection playing at hand - what's the problem there?

unless you are one of these 'lesser men'

Get used to it, Pol has always had anti weeb threads.

Western media is completely cucked and worthless. Anime is a save haven.

>opinion you don't like
>slide thread

Pick one

Ever since the normie invasion

Stop animu iconoclast

F

>anti-weeb threads
>Sup Forums related

Pick one

>>>Pol
>>Pol
>Pol
>not Sup Forums
Stop pretending you were here before 2016 you blatant newfriend.

Before Sup Forums got flooded with redditors and newfriends, we used to have semi-regular threads reach the bump limit where we discussed the politics in anime. Gamergate, fappening, and the 2016 elections brought retards like you.

Anime website, go to reddit

Yes but you can still rewd western classics from before they were cucked, although I'm just playing doubles advocate here because I like anime scenery and landscape pictures personally

>WESTERN MEDIA IS FUCKED

All of these posts, so worthless! Such utter defeat!
If you dislike your media, you make your own!
This is precisely the failure and the mental defeatism that anime instills. The basic foundation for the failure of the west; putting elevated value on other cultures over your own.

Yeah but anime has some real good role models.

I never said Western media is fucked, toothpaste.

Then explain why Sup Forums love WMAF too?

OP you just need to watch the right stuff then you will understand. Since anime is made by the japs a lot of it is made showcasing traditional values. If your willing to give up your weeb hating for one day and just see where were coming from, you should consider looking at Youjo Senki.

Dragonball is a amazing.
OP is a faggot.

>If you dislike your media, you make your own!
>you realize this is probably how pingu was born

pingu was pretty good

I even fapped to him

You know its not too late, user.

Sup Forums:
Launched on October 1, 2003, the site was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly 2chan. Sup Forums's first boards were originally primarily used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime.

Now bendover you korean slut

Because anime is visual perfection of the human form.

lmfao i can smell the euphoria you tryhard nerd

>watch some animes
>make your opinion about anime
>go to anime based forum
>start hating anime
genius

And what founders we had.

Don't make me post pictures of Moot the twink or WTsnacks the degenerate.
All of them pedos no doubt.

We've come a long way my friend.

Have you tried watching it?

I imagine Pingu's cum dripping out of that Walrus's mustache

wrong pic

Have you tried reddit? There is zero anime there

Animes like those are acceptable, once you start to turn into a 2d only person and watch animes with loli chicks you are too far gone.

>We've come a long way my friend.
Yeah, now we're owned by a Jap who's even more into anime than moot or snacks ever were.

i like anime ^.^

Call me oppa and ride my cock

I like to cum inside you

this desu
anime is the last bastion of the western men

I mean
It's usually seals that rape penguins so it would be more accurate if you imagined cum dripping out of pingu's cloaca (add some blood for more realism, unless you think pingu is a slut then it's just cum)

just so you know you guys are fucking gay

i won't stop you though

fucking homos

Nah fuck you