Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552628/Tiger-Woods-arrested-DUI.html

Tiger Woods was arrested on Monday in Jupiter, Florida on a charge of driving under the influence, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Arrest information shows the 41-year-old golfer was booked into jail at 7:18am and then released on his own recognizance at 10:50am.

so? He has a 10 inch BBC and he's dicking white women left & right, OP. and you?

JUST

Has a man ever been ruined by pussy as much as this guy?

Meh, DUI's aren't really a big deal anymore

In the age of uber a billionaire should never get a dui.

Sadly this. Utah just lowered their BAC limit to .05, so basically if you have one beer you're getting a DUI. Once the other states see their increase in revenue, they'll likely follow along. It's pretty much a money making venture for the government at this point.

REEEEEEEEEEEE they are supposed to hold dui suspects 8 hours fucking rich people

like he cares, it's a small fine and he gets to leave, that's it. He was inconvenienced for a few hours

Yeah, but how do you even get beer in Utah? Isn't it a pain in the ass?

They are going to suspend his license you mongoloid.

FUCK

The guy has chauffeurs and a private jet. I'm sure he'll manage.

That man who's going to have to pay Janet Jackson a half billion dollars might kill someone over it.

No, it's pretty much like other states at this point. It was a lot worse 20-30 years ago, but now it's basically like most other states. It's not New Orleans by any means, but there's tons of local breweries and places to drink now.

Good to know. I haven't been there since the mid 90's. Lovely state, desu

Too based.

It's basically paradise. I live 20 mins from some of the best skiing and mountain biking in the world. I'm glad it still has the uptight reputation because it keeps the Californians and people from Colorado away.

>Had 6 John Daily's before 7am.
wew lad

Wow you truly are a Jew, huh?

>Mixed race kids turn out beautif-
>Mixed race kids are actually smarte-