Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums

just found this thing on the ground. any idea what is it intended for???

Unlock. Place around metal pipe in the wall. Place foot in. Lock again. Throw key out the window. Eliminate waste on the floor and slowly die of starvation and dehydration.

Bashing in the skulls of communists!!!!

It's a replica neck trap from Breaking Bad. It's used to keep degenerates imprisoned in your basement.

heater

sage

If you hit someone on the head with that just the right way, you might cause a concussion and a skull fracture

Just sayin'

U-luck or D-lock used to secure bicycles.
It's also shit,steal a kryptonite or abus

its a fuckin bike lock

I see you found a piece of that old 90s board game "bonk the communist". It was a trivia game, each question had 4 answers, 1 that was right, 2 that were wrong, and 1 that was communist.

Anyone who says the communist answer gets bonked with that thing and loses 1 point. The last person who answered a question correctly gets to do the bonking.

Fashybashy you sillynilly

T. Antifa felon

It locks your cock cage so you can't get off while Mohamed is plowing your wife under the Eiffel Tower.

Its eric clantons sex toy. He has a free speech proponent fetish so he hits them over the head with it then runs home, takes off his mask, and rubs the lock on his dick until he ejaculates.
Standard practice for a liberal college professor these days.

It's a white male neuron activating device. It is used on the head of an unsuspecting white male in order to make him appreciate white privilege and restorative justice.

that a 9mm U canon handgun

bike locks are great for /mischief/ against normies. get some chain too and lock 6 normie bikes together in middle of the night

Its for bashing the fash

Looks like you need to sharpen your cheese grater mate, or is that not legal in Europe?

Can we turn the bike lock into a hate symbol by bringing them to free speech rallies?

I wonder if if signs or flags displaying a bike lock could get somewhere. Or maybe some better idea working off this basic concept.

Left wing fascists use this to try to kill anyone who has a different opinion.

This is the self-destruction the left brings. They could have done it humanely with a gun, but they took their own guns away.

Lel, we should get to work on a flag

You know

Necklace

Here's my contribution. He's a professor teaching anarchism so I'm tipping my fedora at him and stealing the Ukrainian Free Territory flag

>Death to all who stand in the way of obtaining the freedom of People
>Death to all who stand in the way of obtaining the freedom of Pepe

ban assault lockers

Has multiple uses.

Looks like a pussy-knocker. RWNJ's greatest fear!

It's a chastity device

What would Anzu do with a bikelock?

no one posts Anzu anymore, three months ago was a deadline to stop posting her

Put it around someones bike and watch them get trolled XD

It's a Mexican necklace chokeohontus.

prevent nigger theft of bicycles

A prop that was never used. And for good reason. It's supposed to be a phased plasma rife in the 40 watt range.

U mad because I met her once, and had a nice turkish coffee with her, she took a chocolate.

the bi-clock is a form of sun-dial that, when held upright on the ground, will cast a shadow, thus indicating the time of day.

Discussing pacifism.

Thanks m8!

Beating people that disagree with your political opinions

Take to bus station at commute time. Place around wheel of most expensive bike you can find. Remove key. Laugh at wagie ragie.

A surgical tool. Used for brain surgery...called a Clanton shull spreader.