Shitting aside, what REALLY happens here?

It just dawned on my kike ass that I don't know jack shit about India except designated poop memes and the fact they can't stand the pakis

what's actually going on here? how is India influencing global geopolitics nowdays?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jeremy Wade - Fish on(it's a good size fish).

GEOPOOLITICS

better always smelling poo than cocaine, tbqh

I'm serious though
pajeets aren't as intelligent as whites or gooks but not as dumb as blacks. plus there's a shitload of them, ignore the pun
so they have to hold SOME relevance

Intresting fact about India:Even though a land of cow worshippers but its the biggest exporter of beef in the world.

They are important regionally and have the potential to become a global power due to their relatively educated and english speaking population.
Also OK demographics compared to china, etc.

Ain't that Argentina?

Their caste system is pretty intense but it's allowed like 1/3rd of the country to basically live in equivalent conditions to the west plus their growth is pretty intense. No medical patent laws either which has led to some absolute lulzy results because they cuck western pharma with zero regrets. Gilead and GSK are Ciplas bitch. They have to offer them money and training just to not reverse engineer drugs and they still do it anyways lmao

They hate jews, cause they negotiate free accomodation in exchange for eating at the hosts restaurant and then use gas burners to make soup in the all wood hotel . only place ive ever seen a 'israelis not welcome' sign

how does that work exactly
do you like catch one of those cows that run rampant on streets for slaughter or actually raise them as food

In terms of geopolitics, problem is india is boxed in by muslims, half of them terrorists, making their ability to do anything, rather limited
Country with net emigration, so expect Indians infecting every country on earth, like Chinese, which can subtly change things

expect?

They're already here.

you are not an exception kike, most poltards don't know anything about India except what hollywood tells them. they unironically believe it

Our defense minister is an Indian. They're everywhere already.

They export many thousands of h1b curry monkeys a year to run the 7-11s and write code.

an ungodly amount of rape

it shopped pedro.

Hey I have a serious question

Forgive my ignorance about your country, but since you live in isreal, do you have to deal with mudslims on a daily basis?

Well by the numbers
There is too much fucking going on .
1/3 the US land mass and 4 times the US population.

-Counter Pakistan and its allies expansion into territories beneath Indian sphere of influence including India own teritories
-Stop expansion of Pakistan in western Indian Ocean
-Get allies and trade deals to stop the influence of Pakistan and OIC countries will support Pakistan.

They're trying to go straight from buffalo-shit houses to skyscrapers. The transition is so fast that you have a bunch of pollution while everyone still holds on to their superstitions.
Most religious country: Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jainism, Jews, Atheists, Scientologists, etc.
Very vegan country so animals run around everywhere on the streets and people's houses.
Horrible weather 2bh. Very hot and then very rainy.

THIS

Hey now. It's impossible to pollute the Ganges because it's holy.

fuck off kike

get in the oven

That's basically their surefire method of population control. Don't even need eugenics, they do it willingly.

People with a MAJOR inferiority complex. In my experience, poos are very insecure people, especially when they compare themselves to whites, East Asians and Arabs. Deep down, they all know that their country would be better off if we still ruled it, but they're far too proud to ever admit it.

Nope. India and Brazil.

What is Indias opinion on the modern day Maharaja?

Shitton of Riots and civil wars.

Worst slums in the world and some comfy and well-paying cities.

Caste system. Rape.

Worst ecology in the world.

Many talented/educated people.

Government dominated by Hindu traditionalists. Powerful factions of everyone from communists to Muslims in different parts of the country.

NO SHIT ON SNEK

Relevance of pic related?

That's Lemmy Poomister

Kamal Hasan.

This is my experience too.

lolz,what shit.
goa or the parvati valley are filled with israelis. (both are excellent places to vacation at and the drugs are fucking good.)
In fact israelis that finish their tour of duty in the army pick India as one of their top destinations.
(their women are amazing in bed.)
so i have no idea where this retard so that sign.
because we here in India welcome guests

Go check the world rape statistics. Your country and the uk have far higher per capita rape than India.
Way higher....
here is a link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

Except Nigger guests.
Except Muslim guests.
Except Sewers..................

That dude isn't even big enough to pose like that

Rapes are covered up in India because it is so prevalent. There is not a very good system for reporting rape. Indians are disgusting when it comes to rape. You gang rape women to death on the regular. Nasty poo poo rape people.

>
>better always smelling poo than cocaine, tbqh

No. Do not disrespect the
Colombian marching powder.

Why so many Indians come to my country? In my uni there are hundreds.
They told me that they want to be free and don't want to marry some fat girl forcibly.
Is it true? Why are you slaves to your parents?

Do you think that maybe the reason for this, is that the VAST majority of Indian women don't bother reporting rape, because they know how inept and corrupt your police force are? Unlike here in the West, where we have very liberal definitions of what constitutes rape, thereby artificially boosting our numbers?

Of course not. Silly me. I forgot that you were a Pajeet. Incapable of critical thinking and desperate to hold on to your idea of India, as anything other than a third-world, civilisational black hole.

>Why so many Indians come to my country?
>Checks flag
Nice larp faggot

Poor people working 12 hours per day, that's what is happening

Sikhs seem pretty cool.

I actually met him Saturday night. He's 6'5" and much bigger in person.

Do you live in basement?
Answer my question!

whats wrong with raping women? I don't understand. Are you fucking feminists? What happened to /pol, i'm leaving.

They are coming for you man.

who cares. he has gyno

Generally people are evolved enough to not require raping people

Show me stat related to Indian population in Latvia and I'll answer your question

On track to becoming a Superpower, they have some interesting Groups that operate out of them & they do have Influence( both Regionally & Internationally.)

A likely War scenario is China & Pakistan vs India.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Agree. In Russia if woman says nyet - that means da. It's the same everywhere. Femenism spoiled you, westerners.

You are evolved enough to extinct and leave to chinks your country build by the hands of your ancestors.

It looks dirty. In every single picture or video of India I've seen, everything looks dirty, even when the video/picture was supposed to make it look good. Big cities like Mumbai look like hell on earth. The Indians I've interacted with were generally weirdos, especially the men. Sexually frustrated and hypersexual, a terrible combo, like Arabs.

They have an interesting History, though it's very difficult to get into (huge, few translated texts)

India will probably be a big player in the future, especially with China's incoming population crash.

i got what you meant but you need more practice with english

fucking jew AI trying to learn about the real world
get fucked, schlobot

Chinese people have been here forever. It's a little ridiculous now I guess but we did genocide a bunch of Japanese people a long time ago and everyone forgot about it so I think we could do it again lol

A lot of jealousy coming from some random guy in the internet.

You WILL accept diversity and you WILL accept Jinder Mahal as your champion.

>DESIGNATED SHITTING HAND

i'm too lazy to phrase it correctly. you want your language to be spoken by the whole world? Get used that it would be butchered by people all across the globe. There is even some New Zealand English i remember.

That's true. Went often to Parvati and Manali valleys in my early youth, shagged a bunch of Israeli girls there

Himachal Pradesh was infested by Israelis who have just finished military duty

I only have one champion, and he has a smooth, unlumpy chest with good proportions and small nipples.

A whole lot of cluster fuckery,

this is what will happen to west if they fail to be conservative enough,
also if you fail to control your muslims; see pakistan

Cows which gets old or isn't able to provide milk becomes a liabilty for the owner.So they get sold out.But recently the Hindu majority govt banned slaughtering of cow in any market place.And one can sell his cow to only that person who has valid papers that he wont slaughter it and would use for agriculture.So now the cows which dont give milk anymore will become liabilty to him.And as these people are already poor it would be hard raising a cow with his kids.

India is 20 countries graphed together with a government that holds them together while hating their neighbors with the caste system still existing.

Is 2chan really popular in Russia? Do you guys actually like Putin? Why don't you like traps?

>Show me stat related to Indian population in Latvia and I'll answer your question

He just did.

Also, Indians are the ONLY people who come to America and play cricket in the park. Everyone else, even Brits, know that playing cricket in the USA is a cultural insult because BASEBALL is our national past time.

Don't they teach you "When in Rome, do as the Romans do," Pajeet?

How's that any different from the EU, or the US, and for that matter even Pakistan?

The EU isn't a country. The US did have a dominate culture but was never really an ethno-state like Hungary or Czechia are. India isn't a real country because Indian isn't an ethnicity.

2ch is popular, but not like Sup Forums amongst Americans. People have different opinions on Putin, someone liked younger Putin better than what he is now. Traps are gay and you fool yourself by going after them, find a good girl better, there should be only 1 dick in the healthy relationship.

What if I want to trap? How do I attract a Russian without him killing me? I really like Russian accents.

Why did the brits split india and create Pakistan instead of letting the Sikhs kill them all?

We wuz niggers competitions

have you been to indian village, especially with Hindus.
We keep cows till they die, it's not purely economical.
Buffalo gets sold or butchered though.

That's Dubai airport but nice try Carlos

It's really not okay for people to be this dark imo.

Look for Russian gays you silly westerner. You ask like if average Canadian hetero would make out with trap

you can have them if you want balkan shithead

>You ask like if average Canadian hetero would make out with trap
are you saying that isnt true?

you should shift your consience to something else, non-sexual, play video games or watch movies or educational lections by Jordan B Peterson. Trap is emasculated abomination of skewed psyche. Sort yourself out.

The US had a strong German speaking community which was quashed. It has a substantial minority from Africa. The EU is on its way to becoming a country, which is one of the primary reason why we are out.

Based on your first point, you have actually discredited your entire argument because US has in fact multiple ethnicities, and no nation is formed from the loin of one tribe, except for Israel. Secondly, India has a dominant culture and that is Hinduism, when you account for the separation of Pakistan. Thirdly, it is a state that formed from colonialism and its existence is one of fear. Fear of the Colonial.

Average guy here probably would lol
When I had really long hair straight guys hit on me all the time. They'd often ask me to sit on their lap and put their arms around me and such but not much more cause they're scared of being called gay.
I wanna work in Russia but I don't think it's a nice place. Would give me too much anxiety.

Sri Lankan raksha

I know you're fueled by your hate burger, but take a second to see what you've posted.
I'll give a hint:
I asked for stats, you know a pie chart or a bar chart.
>Don't they teach you "When in Rome, do as the Romans do"
Says the guy whose country has (((liberated))) Iraq, Iran, Chile, Vietnam. And installed their idea of (((democracy))) there.
>playing cricket in the USA is a cultural insult
So you're offended by people playing cricket? Do you also despise your soccer teams? Who have won medals in Olympics

>raksha
kek what is a raksha?

Well, it could be true if you don't know you are making out with guy. The trap can be convincing as they say.

i was more implying that canadians are cucked and faggots

>Average guy here probably would lol
Knowing you have a dick? What, you are short of woman or something?
> wanna work in Russia but I don't think it's a nice place. Would give me too much anxiety.
It depends on city. But of course, anxiety is a part of Russia's very essence. But it can be nice. If you in a right mood. I wouldn't like to live in Canada, but I know live in your country is way safer and happier.

Are australians feel any different about traps?

i dunno i obviously think they are gay as fuck but we also have nu-males so they probably would

Russia has a huge gay epidemic and u know it
idk jewbro , lots of cheap labour, resources and a lot of beta bux bois

Russia has a huge gay epidemic and u know it
idk jewbro , lots of cheap labour, resources and a lot of beta bux bois except me
:D

It's buffalo meat you dip

I already look like a girl. I just have a penis lol
I did a chemistry degree but I was contemplating my PhD at MSU cause my cousins are Russian and he did hid poly sci degree in Russia.
Admissions are easy there for Canadian cause so many Ukrainians go there but I don't know Russian language ;_;

True man shouldn't be bothered with other man's dick and asshole. They can do whatever they like as long as they don't do it in front of me.

We are usual people. Of course there are gays in Russia. They just keep their heads down, and have not rights to marry etc. It's pretty softcore. Chechens, for example, kill their gays.

Idk some pajeet said it to a Sri Lankan user an he got pissed

>Airport Authority of India
>Dubai
Nice try Pajeet.

Well its speculated that srilankans are decendents of rakshasas who got btfod by prince ram