READ the thread as it stands

READ the thread as it stands.
CLIP facts you are investigating.
PASTE facts into infographic.
POST infographic with original facts, and new facts.

You all know the story by now:

1. SR is Berniebro good guy
2. Gets root access for project he is on at DNC
3. Sends emails to WL through Mega (KIMDOTCOM)
4. Now dead

Leads:
- DCanon going to Engine 29 for meetup at some point
- Derek Tarr, First Responding Officer, FB profile found (don't hound him, but feel free to make contact)
-EMS responders known
- Skype last login of SR traced to abandoned hospital

Focus on the small, actionable stuff and work our way up from there. Cases are built from the ground up.

Everyone with infographics: post away

Other urls found in this thread:

areavibes.com/washington-dc/columbia heights/crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous:

does archive.fo update with Sup Forums?
or does it only store comments up to the time of archiving?

Is this not showing up in the catalog?

Flagler Res
July 10, 2016 at 11:08 am
The neighborhood construction impedes the cops ability to canvass the streets, offers hiding places for criminals and eliminates sight lines for neighbors. As someone that lives near the crime scene and in front of DC waters construction, I know first hand the atmosphere this creates. Any neighbor I’ve talked to feels the same. Crimes near the construction zones have been going on since they first started. Attempted rapes, break-ins and muggings have happened right in front of the construction barriers on a consistent basis, it’s just more concentrated in the last month. There is no lighting for safety and the security is nothing more than a physical presence without response. It’s a tragic state of affairs.

Nathan
July 10, 2016 at 1:32 pm
+1. In fact, last evening waking down Flagler at 10 pm it was pitch black. None of the lights DC Water says were installed were on.
houseintherear
houseintherear
July 11, 2016 at 9:48 am
Lights are out on the walkway at 1st and V as well. DC Water is going to get its butt sued off at some point.

Nathan
July 11, 2016 at 1:10 pm
I told them the Flagler lights were out on July 6th.
Does anyone believes people actually speak like these people above?

FOR GLORY

/SRG/ - Seth Rich Gen: Find Ways to Narrow Theories Edition

Not for me...

No, and his stuff was found on him in one of the highest robbery areas in the country. I think it's bull. The lights and such may be true, but the crime scene image has the lights ON so their either talking about a different area, or this isn't relevant

Might be worth checking out that McGill row condos

No it does not show in the catalog for me.
But there are two new SR threads with nudes. Are the real SR threads replaced ?

someone create a new thread that might show up in the catalog, it's not working for me for some reason

it shows up when I do a ctrl-f on the catalog page, but it doesn't actually appear. Might look at the netcode and see whats going on

look at these, could they be attempting to block you on the grounds one thread per catalog?

It shows now. I ctrl-fed the wrong term.

Bump

I still can't find it. Upload screen on imgur?

The subject title field is empty. Thats why ctrl-f does not work for "srg"

I have Seth Rich filtered and this isnt showing on the catalog. What the hell is going on? Did we get too close with the last thread?

I see it now. A mistake. I always search these terms like SR and SRG with ctrl-f

see

Well those are just getting pathetic

Tho the fact that the dnc is so desperate to stop Seth Rich investigation is probably the biggest proof that they are behind it

Ah the subject was placed in the name field instead.

"127589562":{"date":1496074539,"file":"sethrichjustice.jpg","r":3,"i":0,"lr":{"id":127590284,"date":1496074957,"author":"\/SRG\/ - Seth Rich Gen: Find Ways to Narrow Theories Edition"},
"b":96,"country":"US","author":"\/SRG\/ - Seth Rich Gen: Find Ways to Narrow Theories Edition","imgurl":"1496074539906","tn_w":250,"tn_h":187,

"sub":"",

"teaser":"READ the thread as it stands. CLIP facts you are investigating. PASTE facts into infographic. POST infographic with original facts, and new facts. You all know the story by now: 1. SR is Berniebro good guy 2. Gets root access for project he is on at DNC 3. Sends emails to WL through Mega (KIMDOTCOM) 4. Now dead Leads: - DCanon going to Engine 29 for meetup at some point - Derek Tarr, First Responding Officer, FB profile found (don't hound him, but feel free to make contact) -EMS responders known - Skype last login of SR traced to abandoned hospital Focus on the small, actionable stuff and work our way up from there. Cases are built from the ground up. Everyone with infographics: post away"},

Someone make a new one that doesn't suck. although no shills is really nice

You guys can crash on mlpol if you like. Its kinda slow but we got sticked SR thread and no shills. Most users are wagecuck older chan users.

Link?

NVM, I don't think I want to know.

well, suit yourself...

Bump

Can't wait for the day we hear that John Podesta was raped in prison and they carved skippy into his back - bump