YALL*WHITE*PEOPLE*BEST*BE*SCARED*OF*THE*COMING*RACE*WAR

whater yall whitebois gonna do when we come after yall, huh? we're coming with a vengeance and yall are gonna be shitting yoselfs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is really awful bait.

>whater yall whitebois gonna do when we come after yall, huh?
Finally pull the trigger and move to US, after the racewar is over and all the darkies are wiped out.

How does she know it was the color of his skin? Lots of reasons to get lynched, simply being black is not usually the driving factor.

Also, bring it bitch. Black genocide the minute you start targeting whites in numbers.

KEEP TALKING WHITE BOIS! WELL SEE WHOOS LAUGHING WHEN I GET ME MY MAN TO BUST YO HEAD WITH A BAT

>Almost none of the wealth
>Almost none of the power
>15% of the population
>Famous for infighting and incompetence

Do niggers really think this could go well?

>lynched
Is this the new word that liberals don't understand?

>Do niggers really think this could go well?

The smarter chimps know they need to spent more time at the range.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

yeah, not gunna happen
Finland will be better off than the rest of the "white" countries in 50 years

what are you talking about? OP is clearly a black man

>niggers

>lynched
I go to UMD and walk by the bus stop where it happened every day. He was stabbed. A week earlier they did find a noose though in one of the frat houses.

lel, this

I just googled this article. Every article from black sites is calling it a lynching and demonizing whites. Every non black normal site reports it as a stabbing.

Stop talking like a subhuman. I despise niggergibberish.

Fuck yo facs, nigga. Doesn't matter what happen all dat matters is what "happen"

Bring it!!!

My guns have guns. My little kids have been shooting competition marksmanship since 10. My boy can put a hole in your head from 1000 yards no scope.

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

Good. I hope that soon, niggers get removed twice as fast.

KILL NIGGERS REEEE

filthy fucking nigger biting the hand that feeds you good selection for your fate.

easy, we will work together. we can do that unlike the blacks

Jewish doublethink a la Blacks. It doesn't matter if it was one guy with a knife, it was REALLY the entire White student body mobbing up to string him from a lamp post in public. Never forget.

You lost the war. Where is Rhodesia today?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s

>>Change porch light bulbs to blue
>>Turn on and off as fast as you can
>>Never see another nigger

Lol black people are too busy fighting each other.