Why dont they start shooting the niggers? what are they waiting for? what are we waiting for?

why dont they start shooting the niggers? what are they waiting for? what are we waiting for?

We're all Christian. We're not beset by Jihadis like you guys.

Easy there nigger

they are poes and rather die than being called a racist

>4mil
>against 50 mil

I wonder who'd win

That should be easier for you. You're just sending them to heaven.

the whites

the whites, but us in the end

The south africans are blameless, any percievably threatening action and they get the diversity axe, they cant do it alone, they need outside help

Um, it's illegal to shoot people.
Just thought you should know that.

Or you can just cripple the countries infrastructure in under two months and let them kill each other in the chaos which would follow.

Every problem has a solution

HAY HO!

our balls were cut off awhile back

Niggers control the military if the whites chimp out they're fucked.

low quality bait friend-o

Each whitey would have to take out 12 darkies, wouldnt be to hard. If you take into account that the darkies would start offing each other for basic resources that will be otherwise unavailable to them when the whities shut down the ecconomy the odds look even better. The problem is that cucked eu and us policy makers would suffocate the whites through trade embargoes and financial sanctions.

>Um, it's illegal to shoot people.
You shoot kaffers, not people.

>Um, it's illegal to shoot people.
uhm honey, maybe tell that to the niggers?

I never noticed that the right side of the flag is toothpaste till now.

That's the spirit hans!

Worked well in Rhodesia, will work again. Now with the rise of nationalism and race realism in the west, South Africa may once again become a beacon of white light in Apefrica.

They need to fix their flag at any rate, it looks like a Dutch flag getting B L A C K E D from the left...

All they need to do is cut out the bong flag

WOW, I cant believe you guys are encouraging me to break the law!

Must be two white niggers from Europe.

Why do so many Israelis move to/from South Africa btw?

(((Israelis))) move in and out everywhere.

You mean diaspora jews. Israeli's have a country

THEORETICALLY, you could put together submachine guns for really cheap with little more than basic hand tools.

Non-aggression is foundational.

Non-aggression combined with hoarding arms and ammunition. Si vis pacem, parabellum.

para bellum*
You'd think with the size of the space bar, it'd be a lot harder to miss, lol.