Im still hearing a bit about it but i cant let this die out or be forgotten...

Im still hearing a bit about it but i cant let this die out or be forgotten. Is there anyway we can convince wikileaks to release the source of the DNC leaks. Or push to find the seths laptop...anything . We owe it to people to make sure things goes through.
HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/gop-lobbyist-cops-hid-evidence-halted-seth-rich-probe/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assange is a self centered egotistical little douchebag who would rather see a source die in vain then his precious reputation take a hit. Fuck Assange

I'm unable to let this go. And its only getting quieter and quieter. Cant we flood CNN's and MSNBC'stwitter feed with #sethrichcoverup shit

Talk to Jeff Sessions. He's the one who could do something but they fell into the Russian meme trap by acknowledging the lunacy. Everyone is busy chasing fantasy.
Yet no, you're not savvy enough to be of any use.

Im well aware still can't let it go tho. Im only a shit poster.

They're shutting it down and calling it conspiracy theories
mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/gop-lobbyist-cops-hid-evidence-halted-seth-rich-probe/

Even Sup Forums lets it die...sad sad times

>I'm just a lowly shitposter
>Imblying shitposters don't achieve ebin notoriety here
Your timing is just fucked matey.
It's been well discussed in the past few hours so don't pout so hard and lurk moar

Noone is letting it die. we were digging just last night/early this morning. You don't have to be a hackerfag to help. Look into his connections.

I heard Sethe memorial fund went to a jewish kids camp called camp ramah which has had some problems with pedos and has connections to DC.

Someone else found Seths address and possible roomates.

File this investigation into the same place as John F Kennedys... We'll never know. Sorry guys.

Deep sixed by the Deep State.

look at George Webb youtube channel. he's doing impressive investigative and is announcing his findings live. #HISNAMEWASSETHRICH

*sobs*

Why does anyone trust this man?
It's all speculation.

Did a thread about Seth Rich recently:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I feel you, user, but I honestly think WL will keep to its rule about not disclosing sources, even if they've died.

It would be a powerfully effective move, but honestly, as much as I'd like it, I think its in WL's best interest to keep their track record and not confirm the source. They should keep it gangsta and stick to their established principles.

Ouroboros's general opinion on the George Webb and Goodmen
>dont trust the kikes

can anyone gimme the quick rundown im a newfag

Seth rich:
>send dnc emails to WikiLeaks
>get murdered by dnc
dnc:
>have every news station you control broadcast 24/7 that Putin himself did it
>anybody investigating Seth's murder is now classified as a Russian agent

not much more to be said?

I'm waiting for Jason Goodman to put his interview with Wheeler online

oh damn

Hannity interviewing kim dot com was shut down. Is it possible that we can start our own platform to interview Kim?

What was the name of the law that handed over the washing pd to obama for 48 hrs?

As I try to think of ways to help I'm getting more convinced this is out of our hands. Like, we have to keep talking about it but I have this real feeling it's in Donald J. Trump's hands right now - as if this is deeply connected to the firing of James Comey and whatever civil war is going on inside of the FBI right now