Far Cry 5 Paranoia

Is anybody else a little concerned with the overall idea of far cry 5? Its well known that (((they))) like to inject certain ideas into the public conscious through various media and prepare the public for it. It looks like the main enemies will be religious white fanatics that break away from the US and have to be destroyed cuz they oppress n shiet. Let me put it like this
>2040
>whites are a hated minority
>some start banding together because of violence against them
>go to places like montana that are very white to escape the brown hordes
>government sees this as bad and wants them destroyed
>public also wants them destroyed because they are portrayed as nazis and religious fanatics

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's Social Engineering/Programming to get people conditioned/used to the idea of killing "people like those".

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Fukkin saved

>there are too many white people in this game! It's a conspiracy!

make up your minds

The devil has always wanted to kill all Christians. Nothing new. It's just accellerated by techno jewish autism now.

No it's just a videogame. The last game was set in Tibet or some shit right? Before that it was island and before that it was Africa. So Asians and blacks can be the bad guys but white people cannot?
Give me a fucking break. If you are so triggered by the game just don't play it, it's not like it will be good anyway.

???
There's no discrepancy. Blacks are the heros and whites are the villains. Nothing changed you fucking kike.

No one here cares about a shitty Ubisoft game. Stop shilling your shit here Yves.

I'm sure it will get great scores since FUCK WHITEY and LOOK AT THOSE TRIGGERED NAZIS

Please. Those villains were obviously meant to portray people that were warlords oppressing muh WOC. This is meant to portray literally normal people in America who go to church as fascists for believing in Jesus.

All of this is false. In FC5, the group is a doomsday cult. They even assault actual Christians themselves. In all honesty, it just looks like Libertarians being Libertarians.

>give me a fucking break
Or you take a break and fuck off back to NeoFAG where you belong. Or at least you stay on Sup Forums, you literal retard?

Ubisoft is clearly infested with political newfags who never gave a shit about politics until the elections and now they're triggered as fuck because Trump won.

And it matters because they reach millions of dumb teenagers - like you.

Far Cry 5 is just the icing on the cake.

ok, so you want a game in Detroit full of nigger enemies and the main characters are mostly black with a few whites? Would that not be a Jewish game?

Hitler doubles check out. Hahah. Nice.

We can even compeltely ignore Far Cry here. Ubisoft is the problem. Western developers are. Dumb pieces of shit suddenly caring about politics because of "literally Hitler" in the news.

>Those villains were obviously meant to portray people that were warlords oppressing muh WOC
Nigger both sides were of the same race.

>This is meant to portray literally normal people in America who go to church as fascists for believing in Jesus.
It;s a fucking doomsday cult. If it was meant to portray is that way, why is one of the supporting characters a Pastor?

desu it is weird, you'd think they make one representing the side of islam.

All im saying is that when america becomes brazil some whites will form communities to escape from enriched schools and communities. (((They))) seem to understand this is what whites will do and want to get ahead of the curve and indoctrinated people that communities like this are always cults.

Or how about a game that has no identiy politics and race bait at all? Like all those top 20 best rated games ever, for example? Oh right, can't push your agenda like this.

LIsten merchant of venice---everyone knows white people are good boys and niggers are criminals and crack addicts that add nothing but degeneracy to society. Facts are facts. Time to face up to it.

No, they probably just knew just how ass-blasted all the Sup Forums and r/the_donald retards would be over the fact that they are being portrayed as villians, and decided they could use the free advertising.

Case in point: this thread and the countless other threads with the same subject on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in the past week.

This. It's literally the reason people left europe was to get away from this jewish long-term schlomo smear campaign and snare.

Didn't Peach get to be playable in multiple games, popular ones at that? Why are they acting like what they're doing is new?

I'm pretty sure their entire operation consists of human, drugs, and guns trafficking just like in every farcry and they wanted to make the towns people into their minions with the pretext of salvation through religious belief. Now I don't know what the creators were thinking when they came up with it but
>trust. Pay. Obey
I'm not giving ubitrash any more of my money that's for sure.

The french are such cucks. I thought they weren't sexually frustrated, but it seems like they are. Sad

Or, more likely, like most western developers (or Europes in general), they consume mainstream media and have a photoligcal aversion for Drumpf and shoehorn it into their games since around the time of the elections.

Because they're grasping at straws trying to make people aware of how awesome feminism and Marxism is.

I could care less about the game itself, far cry hasn't changed since 3. I would rather talk about the implications as well as media similar to this

The people who fought and defeated the nazis are going to be genocided in the name of being nazis. Let that sink in.

Is Ubisoft a jewish front company? Literally everything they release is jewish propaganda.

>just noticed the "turtle shelves"
I have a feeling this is fake.

I don't give a shit because desu villains like these always make interesting "devil's advocates" if there at all halfway decently written.

And the catch-22 is worse for leftists. If it is well-written, it's too "sympathetic", if it's not well-written, it "ignores the racism of the average person"

Calm down Alex

NeoGAF or some similar faggot kotaku journalist is mining this thread for quotes btw.

Good fucking luck. I'll fucking blast them. It will be fun.

100% possible read Brave New World, all what you are witnessing now is just the start of the conditioning.

No. They are just "Jew" victims themselves, stupid, gullible French people who don't speak English (see the Rabbid pictures) and trust their hyper-partisan media. And sadly they happen to be a big video game developer with certain influence.

They're dangerous.

Faggot.
> I support agitprop because...

Fuck off ubisoft.

what am i looking at?

French people don't speak English (some frog I knew told me it has to do with their language being so different and shit, I believe they're just stupid and the government wants to keep them as stupid as possible, same as ours) and those pictures were not supposed to be shared.

Gamergate fags BTFO.

We will have to see. Many leftists simply dont understand what the right actually wants and just screams RACSCIST SEXISSSST ISLAMOPHOBE REEEE and will put the most insane lines of dialogue into the game for the evil characters.
Other times they put regular right wing talking points into the mouth of an evil person, that is the one that has the best outcome because people start to agree. I think something like that happened in the man in the high castle.

A GDC conference telling developers why Marxism is great in video games.

Yeah, but, I'm sure even the most native of frog can even spell "shells" properly

>Mfw Varg is in the game and he's a god that can turn himself into a Wolf

Hah the problem here is all the "bad guys" in Far cry games are well loved

>two of them have Nintendo shirts
THERE'S A SPAH CREEPIN' AROUND HERE!

>its 2040
>whites in Wyoming start building a very close knit community
>black kid finds out and says wait I remember a game called far cry and in the 5th one there were some evil white guys

Ok, you got me. I am an Ubisoft employee trying out "alternative marketing strategies" to pursue our double-pronged approach to demographic targeting.

Is it working?

I've been wondering why all their games are remarkably similar (liberate outposts, climb towers, craft upgrades) and now I know why

Kek

>shel've'st

Why bother with Western AAA games anymore?

No. Your games suck breh. Videogames are for losers anyways.

>its the 1970s
>whites building a close knit community in rhodesia
>black kids remember how they hate whitey n shiet

O-Okay... :(

Just wait, you will see more media targeting communities like this

Calling bs on that. Way too many women. Women do not give a shit about vidya there's no way those Starbucks drinking libtits work at ubisoft

They just want to ruin fun for everyone else because men are dropping out and not buying their bullshit.

Scared of what you will become.

M8. What's the alternative white nationalist retards have as a future
>MUH RACE WAR

Far Cry 5 is a best case scenario for idiots who believe retarded identity labels are significant.

it isn't about ruining fun. they have no conception of that. it's about using "new media" as a political weapon.

Well, let's just say we live in a certain social climate these days that finds this particular scenario of a game to be a bit like fuel on a fire.

When the Africa far cry came out, white America was providing food aid to African nations.

Daily reminder Karl Marx is portrayed in a positive light by Ubisoft.

To be fair no one had a problem when you played a white guy who killed non-whites in various countries and regions.
They should do one with Arabs next.

>be me 25 y/o french white male
>browse Sup Forums
>learn about the ultimate redpills
>I learn that I'm not white because nobody is fucking white enough for Sup Forums
>I must secure the existence of the white race and a future for white childrens anyway
>No I'm a 25 y/o almost-white frog and I'm triggered by everything on the internet.
>I'm become a Sup Forumstard

You would have a point if pacific islanders were always talked about and blamed for everything in the media. I dont remember hearing about pacific privilege, islander supremacy, or the knockout game being done to specifically islanders

It's just a video game. The only people who get triggered by video games are SJWs.

The real theme here isn't even that the enemies are "white". They're a doomsday cult. That's actually a pretty decent strategy for giving the player a reason to go shooting up Americans in the middle of the heartland. This is a game about undermining a violent domestic threat and it's probably badly going to be pretty good if the trailers play out.

And since you're so triggered, think about the world right now. Which religions are going to form domestic sects that need to be resisted by the community? This is basically gonna my to be a how-to guide for stabbing Muslim extremists in your own backyard. They just made it a white extremist group because that's more risqué and gives them a lot of potential for moral conflicts that a Muslim antagonist just can't deliver on.

They aren't even really Christians. You team up with a priest to shoot them. The developers went out of their way to ensure it was clear that this game is anti-extremism not anti-Christian.

>Tl;dr
Get over yourself and go shoot some cultists you whiny loser

Nice social engineering.
You killed plenty of whites in all the Far Cry games.
but thisIn fact, the main antagonists in Far Cry 2 and Far Cry 3 were white guys.

>They just made it a white extremist group because that's more risqué and gives them a lot of potential for moral conflicts that a Muslim antagonist just can't deliver on.
You make good points, but the reason it's not Muslims is because it wouldn't be politically correct. Radical Christian cultists is actually the safer option for them.

>Get over yourself and go shoot some cultists you whiny loser
That's what makes you look like a shill, plus all the r*ddit spacing.

You should secure the future of the white race if you're not white. Would you rather live in the us or Africa?

it's like you have no awareness or historical memory. i'd shoot you just to see if you bled chocolate milk.

I mean that's true if they made it a Muslim leader taking over, it'd be absolutely destroyed by critics sjws and people at large even though itd be a pretty realistic game. At the end of the day ubisoft is a company that wants to make money. It's top priority is not to redpill people

If it's anything like 4, I'll be able to let the villain live, and kill my allies. So I'll just do that.

I'm sure feminists will be right on that gender inequality.

This! It's not like there's a game where you kill crusaders, oh wait.
Well, at least they're sensitive to religion? Oh, wait several anti catholic games.
Well, at least we have those ebil minorities? Oh wait, evil whitey was the finak boss in several of those.

>It's just a video game
It's media, just like a movie or television series. Media shape our culture, moron.

Would you actually recommend Montana though for white Christians?

FUCK OFF, SHLOMO. This is concern-trolling and psyops. Ubisoft has been shilling FC5 across all of Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in particular, even making random posts just like this one in unrelated threads.

It's nothing but a publicity stunt. They shit this out in an effort to get Sup Forums to care, and then they can write bullshit vidya journalism articles talking about how "triggering" FC5 is to the """alt right""". Anyone who replies to these threads without turning on your Sage is doing exactly what they fucking want.

STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO SUBVERSIVE JEWISH BULLSHIT

kek they lost the black people

Does media shape our culture or is it a mirror that reflects our culture?

This. I have no idea how people can be this retarded.

Guess the only people who say this on Sup Forums are retarded hypocrites who pretend to be redpilled but can't stop throwing money at shit like Overwatch, Bethesda and Ubisoft games.Cognitive dissonance.

look out! a zombie!

Montana, Wyoming, north Dakota. It's like 100% in those States

>4 games killing niggers, no problem
>1 game killing batshit insane countryfolk, DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY

At least you don't live here mate. I feel likeSarah Connor in the mental hospital in T2.

nice try schlomo, it's just another attempt to subvert the ideals and religion of the founders of my country because if ANYBODY is going to continue to fight you, it will be us.

Yeah your right. Just ignore blatent attacks on white america's identity without disscussing it. Sounds like a great way for us to refine talking points or understand the enemy

If you believe that the average person is NOT just the product of his environment, well, than you're beyond redemption. The masses have no creative qualities, they only consume.