WIlliam Legate deleted his twitter accound

TRUMP BTFO
How will his nips ever recover??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_LeGate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
instagram.com/p/xPWErhvNeY/?taken-by=legate
vimeo.com/219081029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who and what?

fuck this nigger. william legate should be necklaced like they do to the dirt nigger filth in south africa

I'm gonna need this photo xrayed for verification purposes

Oh fuck thats too funny .
Sup Forums is the e-gestapo

Someone who spams Trump's twitter posts to be on the top

William is playing 4d chess with us. He OWNS us. We're screwed

What a faggot

Chain spammed Trump tweets and has a nice set of salami nips
pic related

a nipple joke got to him, of all things. amazing

Soon to be the irl Gestapo.

>Sup Forums is the e-gestapo
A perfect description of why Sup Forums should be stopped.

It can't go on like this. These are peaceful protesters who occasionally have an emotional emergency. Their right to privacy should not be violated by Internet neo-nazis.

This is your new leader

he's pretty impressive Sup Forums

Just a twitter fag

Shut the fuck up Sweden.

oh_how_the_mighty_have_fallen.bmp

jesus

Witnessed

The nipples are shooped right? There's no way he would go shirtless...

Why should protesting be considered a private endeavor? Are you that cucked sweden? Fucking hell

definitely not him in the bandana eyebrows are different, plus legate seems like more of a friendless neet than any of the people here... he's like wayne lambright minus 25 years

this has to be shopped

So is he officially going to be pol's next shia?

Speaking of which whatever happened with the hwndu, is he still in the cabin?

>46th president
>born in 1994

What the fuck is he smoking?

WOA THATS THE BIGGEST PARE OF IRISH NIPPLES I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A MAN.

>dem nips doe

KYS Billyboi

>peaceful

Wew i didnt realize this was a ylyl thread

Yeah, it's probably because of the hoodie but that guy seems bulkier too

he will grow into his nipples

Shut up, william

>beverly hills

Legate likes special types of Party's.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

sorry to break it to you anons
but the nips pic is obviously an only once a month thing :(

instagram.com/p/xPWErhvNeY/?taken-by=legate

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear ;^)

>Swede

Your opinion is worthless, Muhammad.

Emotional anxiety or whatever you wanna twist it as is not a fucking excuse for assault you brain dead retard.

The Large Dark Nipple People already have a leader

HE dropped out of school so only 7 million people can download a shitty app fucking KEK

really?

LMAO

This smug little bastard has his own wiki-page. Semi-protected too.

William Legate is the biggest douche I have ever encountered, in fact I'm convinced he has a mental illness.

gg faggots
pepperoni nips hopefully learned a valuable lesson this last week.

download != use, it never had an active userbase

He's as big an agitator to us as McMullin and Therriault. He spams popular SCR truth tweets like...almost as if he's being paid for it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WHAT FHE FUCK

DID HIS PARENTS SUCTION CUP HOS NIPPLES WHEN HE WAS A BABY OR SOMETHING

He got doxed as hell last night. It was hilarious.

You're just jealous he was named as the most powerful 20-year-old in tech alongside Marques Brownlee in 2014 by Business Insider.

also RIPepperoni
never been a better time to write that top kek

Sweden

Yes

>hair different colour
>eyebrows different
>forehead different sizes

yeah nah

Has no one learned not too fuck with Sup Forums? It always devolves into attempted suicide

lol what a fucking faggot. What kind of retard decides to challenge Sup Forums?

Unlike Swede mudslime cucks, we hunt our domestic terrorists and imprison them.

Why would he delet then.

It seems that way but he denied being paid to do it (well he would wouldn't he!). He is/was definitely part of a trolling team that use prepared material. Even had a spreadsheet which people could use to spam Twitter accounts. Pretty organised.

you with pizza and pop?

SHADILAY

I got a tire waiting for mr.legate

Exactly, that's why I think he has a mental illness. Why would anyone take on the Sup Forums, other than for very short lived kudos.

They will never learn, and I don't want them to.

anyone got more screenshots from the last few days?

Checked. Definitely organized. I use twitter for news and as a Sup Forums news backup and everything Sup Forums would be behind %110 he was spamming the opposition narrative.

> hotep antifa
i love you guys

Fucking lel, stupid twink. Anyone got screenshots from last night?

check
It was probably more due to the doxxing, the nips were the "cherry pepperonis on top"

Most hotep accounts on twatter are worth following. As well as all the antifa parody accounts.

top kek he does not like it shoved up him

What a fucking wimp

Once they get a taste of e-celebrity, they think that they're suddenly immune to what happens when you kick the hornet's nest and stand there calling the Hornets stupid.

He is definitely tied to ANTIFA, a few of his trolling colleagues are also members. Seems the sort of thing a twat like him would get in with, especially to sell his fucking stupid tee-shirts.....and mugs.

not even remotely him

W-wew.

How the fuck you gonna try to troll Sup Forums when you got saucer nips like that

Didn't we find out what hotel he's staying at in Florida because the reflection of the hotel bed was visible in the picture? This faggot should have never picked a fight with Sup Forums

kek

Of course the deletion of his Twitter account is not the end, he has probably just started another under a new name.

his accomplishments are: take uncalculated risks

none of which paid off
> In 2013, LeGate was listed as one of The 25 Most Impressive Kids Graduating From High School This Year, and soon after as one of The 8 Hottest Teenage Startup Founders In The World Right Now
>In 2014, Business Insider named LeGate, alongside Marques Brownlee, as the most powerful 20-year-old in tech.

Look where that got him, dead app, disowned web properties, tweeting at trump to stay relevant, relying on an online store to sell merchandise with #resist on it
What an entrepreneur.

Antifa guy has 2 freckles, Nipple boy does not.

D-Did we win???

Checked for best timeline

post more shots if you have them. i wanna see what happened

thats only if it's one person. Sup Forums has proven to not be effective against anyone who isn't middle aged or alone. Buzzfeed, reddit, tumblr are allbeating Sup Forums right now in terms of organization

He has clearly accepted Trump being president for two more terms.

wew lad

this. I saw them last night but now regret saving them

KEK

all these digits

autism wins

You know the rules.

vimeo.com/219081029

Happy he's gone, he was the typical internet tough guy, glad he got knocked down a few notches.

>you will never ruin your future to shitpost on twitter

ayyyy

William must have doxxed himself as Antifa to get clicks, his company is shit anyway. The Antifa in the pic in this thread isn't even him, freckles don't match, unless they are zits.