Do you prefer your democratic leader or would you rather be ruled by a king?

Do you prefer your democratic leader or would you rather be ruled by a king?

As long as he's a vi-king

Checked.

they only kings we have over here are from Africa, so no.

Choosing between someone that has been prepared to rule and someone that has been prepared to take power. Tough choice.

jesus is king

Kang.

c'est pour les amener a avouer la monarchie benoit, bien sur que je suis monarchiste

he is King of kings

Both have their problems and advantages. Generally I prefer a mixed system.

An long time figure with limited veto power to look out for long term goals and prevent impulsive mob rule, but a strong representative democracy to incentivise serving large swathes of the population.

>Generally I prefer a mixed system.
republics are superior to both

King.

56% white, under a republic. All republics are chaotic and thus falling

>do you prefer fucking your wife or looking at someone else fucking your wife

Constitutional monarchies have the best quality of life though. Republics are overrated.

excuse me? who's getting fucked but the republicans

>do you prefer looking at someone else fucking your wife or looking at the King fucking your wife

what's the superior kind of monarchy?

WE

wuz Saupreiß?

As long as they hate islam.

King.

Name 10 democratic leaders who led their nations to greatness.
I'll wait.
I can name a 100 monarchs who did it. Fuck your oligarchy.

op here, i think naturally a monarchy that's absolute is healthier than otherwise.

But the society is the unit which demands that the king rules over them in a certain way. It is better off not prohibiting the king from the things which are rightful for him to rule over by God over the people.

A King. We in England need an Alfred 2.0

>mfw he was muh ancestor
>WE

WUZ

ya just look at all these strong nationalist countries of europe that are majority christian, you sure showed me.

At least you get to pick who's fucking your wife.

M#narchy is cancer and degeneracy

>implying any of them are real monarchies

nonexistent

>It's a black man
:^)

good post anglo

... are you for real? the european countries you're right to point to that are falling are democratic as well...

YOU BE SAYIN?

King

""""""""""Constitutional monarchies"""""""""""" don't count. They're just democracies with a designated celebrity family.

No; at least here in the US we have a legal process for deposing miscreants.

Not sure what you syrupfags have in place, but hopefully it's similar.

>a ''monarchy'' where the kings and queens have no power
Not a true monarchy. I want absolute monarchy.

There are so many good arguments against democracy I don't understand how anyone who claims to be redpilled could support it. Democracy always leads to communism and representatives cater at the same time to the lowest common denominator and the super rich.

Absolute monarchy by far. At least if someone owned my country they'd have an incentive to see it prosper.

yes obama was fantastic for you wasn't he, so was bush, clinton, etc etc etc

A Sultan/Caliph tbqh

*smacks lips*
AYO HOL UP
*enforces Ius primae noctis*
AYO
*Taxes Peasants*
YO YO HOL UP
*Lets them eat cake*
SO U BE SAYIN
*Declares 5432th War of succession that month*
WE WUZ KANGZ AND KWEENS?

Depends. Is the elected leader really the guy calling the shots? Or is there a secret king somewhere else and the elected guy is just for show?

Better a King.
I'm tired of a bunch of actors ruled by shadow governments.
At least in the absolutism we knew who really gave the orders.

How come every single current absolute monarchy is also absolute shithole?

Tayeule mon esti de criss de maudit simonaque d'autiste, jvais te casser les dents

I want a king to rule over my land and a democratic city council to rule over my city.
Democracy doesn't work on a large scale, it is simply unfeasible to expect the commoner to take a stand on something that happens in the other end of the country.

They're still better than their neighboors.

Because real ones are shitskin countries right now.

There's a longer timeframe and more countries that were monarchies, though

Daily reminder, there is only one king fit to rule this land....his lord and savior..Jesus Christ the first

amen!

monarchy manifests as the rule of men. The republic is chaotic and therefor elevates rebellion.

Well, fuck both of them anyway

Depends what king desu

Democracy is shit,i'd rather be ruled by a kangz n shieeet

This is exactly how it should be. Democracy on the local level, and a King on national level. Democracy doesn't work in large scale and when big money interest is involved.

The Jews can subvert one national democratic election, but not a thousand local democratic ones.

A kang.

French kings, best kings, desu

We've convinced the mentally ill and the borderline retarded non-whites they have the morally high ground to try to bully white males and it's hilarious. We've also got them believing they are our equals and my sides are gone. Jorge will do anything for a few dollars and a driver's license for illegals that grants him no rights whatsoever and makes him more likely to get deported the moment he gets uppity because the idiot just put himself on a list. When will you take the true redpill and join the Democrat master race? We are herding minorities to vote exactly as we tell them to and making ourselves the white elites while nigger rigging economic growth through immigration. You are worried about a few terrorist attacks or nigger rapes? Get rich and don't live or go where the plebs go. Ffs you can buy online or have your brown slaves deliver anything you want straight to your big ass home with private security. You don't have to go to some nigger/muzzie/beaner infested mall where you might get blown up by some inbred Muslim.
>b-b-b-but muh jobs
What are you Republican wage cucks thinking? You really want to work that badly when you can sit back and reap the benefits of brown labor? You really are the niggers of the white race, you know that? This is how the real world works. Get over your childish ideals or have fun wallowing in the same shitty pretend system as all those brown people you are competing with. Think of that for just a moment. You're fucking competing with brown people. Are you fucking stupid? Get on my level.

Edward was culturally Anglo (although his family was French).

I'd unironically support a Leviathan. Any "democratically elected" sovereign is fucking useless

Other than that - a republic

It hurts me to say it as an Englishman, but French kings were usually insanely good.

Wasn't he that king who couldn't even speak English?

Or maybe it was Richard I...?

hehe :^)

New Angevin Empire, when?

Yep. One of our best (Richard the Lionheart) was French, and didn't speak a word of English. He spent about a few months in England in total.

Richard I. It's highly-likely that Richard being unable to speak English was controversial, as he was discredited by his brother John (probably Jean) as he couldn't speak English.
English culture had developed among the nobility, with noblemen calling their children names like "Edward" and "Edmund".

Well I was more in line with "national matters are too important to get debated for 2 years and then obstructed", better let 1 person have the power on a national scale as it is more efficient.
On a local level matters can usually be solved relatively quickly even through democracy.
If the city council turns into a Flint, Michigan type of council there is a king that can utterly destroy the council and overrule it.

ta yeulle mon sti'd fif de tapette. Amene ti gay.

The only problem is the nation-state monarchy came out of centuries of tradition and customs and hierarchy that has been interrupted and forgotten. Just setting up a king isn't enough without the societal retooling.

This map is actually pretty damn depressing. It shows that white men outside of majority white states have already had enough, but shitskins keep voting for bigger welfare, while white women support them out of compassion, which however is reaching its limit as well. They want to stop this, but shitskins say "keep dreaming".

Ich bin ein Preuße, kennt ihr meine Farben?
Die Fahne schwebt mir weiß und schwarz voran;
daß für die Freiheit meine Väter starben,
das deuten, merkt es, meine Farben an.
Nie werd ich bang verzagen,
wie jene will ich's wagen
sei's trüber Tag, sei's heitrer Sonnenschein,
ich bin ein Preuße, will ein Preuße sein.

>Do you prefer your democratic leader or would you rather be ruled by a king?
democratically elected king - or to be more specific a royal family with legitimation derivative from the will of the people completing the triangle of power alongside oligarchy and priesthood

Monarchy. (((Democracy))) a shit, and just a tool for the media and banks.

Another depressing map.

All arguments for monarchy are valid.

The thing with local affairs is also that even if a king would be a better problem-solver, he doesn't have the time to investigate the insignificant affairs of a thousand local municipalities.

>wanting oligarchy to be facilitated by the political system

Republic system all the way.

You want Alfred, but you'll get John.

>wanting oligarchy to be facilitated by the political system
I do not propose oligarchy to be facilitated by the political system but there is no way to get rid of it unless you want everybody to be poor
IMO a royal family ruling with the support of the people is the best way to tackle this problem

I also don't eblieve that people in charge of lwas should be in charge of keeping the moralty as well and that's why I mention the clergy

There should be a wealthy elite class, but it shouldn't be responsible for determining the next monarch, as the monarch who offers the most gibs for the elites will be elected, leading to a shitty kingdom and factionalism.

Every democratically-elected leader is John.

Your system was really worst your Kang could do shit in his country when several so called noble families didnt listen him and they had private armies.This is why Poland failed.They were unable to make any reasonable decision

I'd even take a sultan at this point.

>your Kang could do shit in his country when several so called noble families didnt listen him and they had private armies
>There should be a wealthy elite class, but it shouldn't be responsible for determining the next monarch
that's why I've proposed here the idea of the monarch being granted legitimacy by the people and not the wealthy elites

How can they be granted legitimacy by the people?
if you mean via some sort of election, then it's basically (((democracy))) with a smaller gene pool.

King, tbqfh.

If House Washington ruled America you wouldn't be fucked.

Ahem, No comment.

A philosopher king who ruled by transcendent values, sure, id like to see what that would be like.

no, but i will admit a wise king is better than democracy

>How can they be granted legitimacy by the people?
>if you mean via some sort of election, then it's basically (((democracy))) with a smaller gene pool.
I like to call this idea the Mandate of Heaven even if it has little to no in common with China but it sounds better than "let the poor people decide"
elections will be necessary at least at the beginning but the gist of it is that we have a set of arbitrary rules and rituals that the ruling monarch must follow and we use the concept of God to justifie it

then if the ruler breaks the code that he has to follow he gets ousted/beheaded and his family loses power (that gives them personal incentive to make sure that king won't fuck up) and then the people are called to elect another monarch and new ruling family

for example:
if the king has to fulfill the role of the Defender of The Faith he would have to guard the orthodoxy and make sure that everyone, including him and more importantly the clergy, is following the rules of the philosophy your society subscribes to
Protector of the People would have to protect people's rights - the right to bear arms for example - and make sure that the common folk are not being trampled by the oligarchs
Patron of Art and Culture would have to make sure that your indigenous culture remains intact and that art doesn't turn into shit
and so on

and if someone complains that your king is not PC enough as he keeps muslims out just point them to the fact that it is God's Will and end the discussion there because you cannot dispute the absolute

Interesting, Jan. Thanks for telling.

no gods, no kings, just men

King?
Emperor.

just make sure that the list is both short and specific enough so there is little room for the monarch to maneuver and that anyone can call out king on not doing his job

and you really, really need God as a supreme and indisputable authority - and I am saying this as an atheist myself because the wealthy upper class, especially the globalists, will go out of their way to poke holes in the system