Is there a country that has been more beaten, conquered and humiliated throughout history than Poland...

Is there a country that has been more beaten, conquered and humiliated throughout history than Poland? Serious discussion please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
jpost.com/Diaspora/Estonia-celebrates-10-years-of-first-Jewish-Community-Center-since-WWII-494058
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230275
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_against_Sigismund
youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sweeden

Germany

Nope.

fpbp

armenia

Sweden

Poland has always survived and Poland has always took a side and stood for something. Only cucks turn neutral.

France, though no one has been conquered as much as poland.

US POLES WAZ KANGZ BACK IN THA COMMONWEALTH YO

Also, friendly reminder that Poland saved the world in 1921. You owe all people of polish ethnicity extreme reperations. 100,000 USD will be good enough for me though.

Sweeden lol

Hello there.

The whole of eastern Europe has just switched between powers so frequently.
>Prussia
>Austria/Austria Hungary
>Russian Empire
>German Empire
>Third Reich
>Soviet Union
>EU

Except throughout history we actually won most of our battles. We even fucking conquered Poland for fuck sake and put a swedish king on their throne. Sweden has actually kicked ass throughout history

Israel.

>Also, friendly reminder that Poland saved the world in 1921.
They also saved the concept of western civilization at the gates of Vienna. You owe them some gratitude.

feelsbadforthemtoasters

And you're letting it all go down the drain by letting yourselves be replaced by africans and arabs

>They also saved the concept of western civilization at the gates of Vienna.

Did everyone learn about the siege from that Italian movie? The battle didn't take place near the gates.

>The imperials resumed the offensive on the left front at 3:30 pm. At first they encountered fierce resistance and were stopped. This did not last long, however, and by 5:00 pm they had made further gains and taken the villages of Unterdöbling and Oberdöbling. They were now very close to the central Ottoman position (the "Türkenschanze").

>At 4:00 pm the Polish hussars first entered into action, battering the Ottoman lines and approaching the Türkenschanze, which was now threatened from three sides (the Poles from the west, the Saxons and the Bavarians from the northwest and the Austrians from the north).

Sneaky Poles trying to steal all the credit

inb4 not a country

Don't listen to him. Sweden was conquered by the Queen of Denmark (they just did what she said without a single battle) and then cucked themselves with a massive ragequit after the Napoleonic Wars. They've had two God tier Generals in 1000 years. Other than that, the cuck meme is true.

>We even fucking conquered Poland for fuck sake and put a swedish king on their throne.
I love Swedish delusions of grandeur and arrogance, you are more pathetic than Krauts. At least they have Bavaria as a saving grace.

Never knew you boys had a bit of rivalry back in the day

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_wars

In 100 years Poland will still exist whilst Sweden won't.

ever heard of ireland op?

>Did everyone learn about the siege from that Italian movie?
No, but I'm going to look it up now.

>Sneaky Poles trying to steal all the credit
The flashy hussars probably does make everyone think of the Poles only. At least they were there though. Austria's enemies were prepared to let Europe die out of spite.

We won most of our battles dipshit:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

But yeah last 300 years are pathetic.

>No, but I'm going to look it up now.
Saw a few scenes from it on youtube, it looks horrible. If you want some Hussar action watch With Fire and Sword. The Deluge is also good, but its an old movie so not as flashy.

*With the exception of 1921 of course, everyone always keeps forgetting that.

Poland and Croatia.

Serbia.

Paraguay

Thanks for the recommend man.

Typical Swedish woman

There is.
Estonia.

Came here to post this

At the end of the day, today and the future is what matters. And today, Poland is and will be Poland in the future, but today Sweden is already Swedanistan and is implementing laws allowing arabs and Africans to legally rape 14 year olds
SAGE

your flag is nice doe

>googled Estonia
>this shows up in news

What a coincidence:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Estonia-celebrates-10-years-of-first-Jewish-Community-Center-since-WWII-494058

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230275

First pic there should be Danes _and _Teuton Order attacking to historically accurate. They teamed up on my ancestors.

But the first time you flashed on the map was 1918.

Being conquered as a territory doesn't mean your country got beat up

Germany by far. Their humiliation is never ending and the kikes are just getting started. Plus at least we won WW1.

Yes, we just dont complain that much

Hey that's pretty accurate. Everyone has fucked us.

Russia coming in for another round soon.

Don't forget the EU making us take in nigger refugees

Turkmenistan's entire history is just having random empires decide to take it over because it was in the way of what they actually wanted

*to be historically accurate

Our tribes/regions were independent but cooperated in order to beat back invaders. Having a king or parliament is not the requirement to be a country. 1918 we gained independence again and stood for it in our Independence War.

Jews even had the cultural autonomy in times of our first Independent Republic between WW1 and WW2.

In 1942 Estonia was declared judenfrei by Hitler Germany occupation forces. Commie kikes made very bad name for themselves in 1940-1941 Soviet Occupation period.

>Poland for fuck sake and put a swedish king on their throne

The guy ruled for like one year (1655-56 - Karl Gustav). Before that we ourselves elected Sigismund Vasa and then came over and conquered Stockholm.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_against_Sigismund

Future of Europe buddy

I can think of at least one.

Currently is Germans and Swedes (fucking EU) turn to oppress us, do not forget this.

Georgia

I can think of one, Normistan.

All praise Kek! Kekistan4ever!

Kirchholm

Time to revenge

And that's a mistake. You should milk it as much as you can.

Well even our small nation kicked their ass few times in wars.

Why does the new polish navy use glass bottom boats?

When we speak of nations then we can point to Jews, Gypsies, Africans

When talking about country then you make a false assumption that "Poland" is a continuity and it's not. Poland died in 1795

Average Pole

Sweden, in the span of a few years, as opposed to polands thousand.

Why not?

Where is this meme that Poles have box heads coming from? I've never seen it, send pics?

>Why not?
Because the state ceased to exist? It's a different cuntry

What are you talking about? Poland is at its prime. They are more powerful than they ever were in history, except maybe during the golden years of Poland-Lithuania.

If anyone is the most fucked in history it's Hungary. They used to be a great power, along the size and prestige of Spain, France or England. They routinely fought against the Holy Roman Empire trying to annex them, and usually won.

The problem is, they were at the doorstep to Europe, and aside from having the Germans constantly nipping at their heels, they also had to face mongols, huns, turks and all the other destroyers of civilization. Then in WW1 when their country was in economic collapse at the end of the war, France basically tore them apart and handed out parts of their country as a reward to their allies (who surrendered during the war after getting their asses kicked, then broke the treaty afterwards).

Quality leaf post

It's still a cultural union of Polish people. It may not be the same government/state but it's still Poland

Some do, but it's like

Poland won most of it's wars throughout history and it has fought the most wars than any other country in Europe (after Great Britain). And actually Sweden did not conquer Poland during the Deluge but got BTFO'd in the end.

Lebanon.

Also funny how a Polish Vasa king ruled Sweden from Poland and cucked Sweden with Catholicism so they rebelled against him.

yes

Diaspora detected

WE

Korea probably

We're pretty bois in general

WUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU

No, it's Ukrainians.

>Kurdistan
>Chechnya
>Yugoslavia
>Armenia

You can't do shit now.

Ukraine literally only ever existed since the 20th century and is a made up non-country with almost no history.

EU will have aneurysm or two soon because of based Poland.

I don't know

Flying Husars is not Poland. It's Lithuania+Poland.

Based Hungarian

I fucking love you bro

Good taste.

What's a ukraine

Battle of wizna is pure balls to wall macho shit

And what are they going to do? Poland is literally nothing without EU.

Common wealth when bro?

You are nothing without Poland

My dad has a somewhat sick fascination with Poland, I think a big part of it is due to what a big John Paul II fan he is, and he has read probably a dozen books on the history of Poland. From what he tells me Poland has been conquered like every other generation for 1000 years

Polish girls are cute

PEPINO DE NOVO

EU is dying, baby.

So they can hunt the Great American Whale